The Twilight Saga

Vampire Academy :)
Im wondering how many of you have read Vampire Academy Series? I have just finished the 4th book which was the last released in Australia about a week ago. I wondering what everyone thinks of the series? Im loving it and think ill have to wait till next year for the next book. Has it been released in the U.S or somewhere else? Im dying to know what happens. Maybe someone could post it to me if they have it. If you havent read the series i highly reccomend it.
Vampire Academy
Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy
Frostbite
Shadow Kiss
Blood Promise

Hope you all enjoy these books as much as i have.

Jenni

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Omg me either I LUV THE SERIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG
It's great I've also just read blood promise. I cant believe what happened in it. It is going to be a terrible wait until spirit bound comes out.
What do you think is going to happen with Dimitri and Rose? He is so hot ha ha.
Shadow Kiss is not out in the UK. Ive just come back from there and my friend had to order it of the net cos its not released yet.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has read all 4 books.
cheers
Its Interesting with Dimitri and Rose, I think on 1 hand she wants to save him by killing him and releasing. The one the other she wants to find the one person she believes can save him and give him his soul back! I kinda like Adrian too though so i could see her ending up with him too, but Dimitri would always be her first love. I think its really hard to pick how thats all gonna pan out! 2010 is so far away and i dont think i can wait that long....

i luv these series

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service