The Twilight Saga

Fangs against Fur! Ever wonder what would happen if the vampires of the world had the Olympic games? Well, the Cullens at least. Chances are, you're in for a laugh. But the Cullens can't compete by themselves! Why not the werewolves be their opposing team? So instead of country vs. country, you have vampire vs. werewolf. The rest has to be competed :)

Photobucket
(Top banner made by: Kelly Lautner <3)(Next banner made by Lauren Pattinson Cullen) (Bottom banner made by Brew)

(Made by Alices sister)

So this is my second fanfiction. I wrote another comedy called, "April Fool's Gone Bad--Prank Contest---Cullen style" (check it out) and so I thought I would try for a second. This one should be even better if you liked the Aprils Fools one. So please give it some feedback!

Views: 1158

Replies to This Discussion

Yeay i figured it out im back for good now sorry it took me so long to come back i couldnt find my home page to get back yea i know im a retard just bear with me!
mooore
can you write more soon please
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry I haven't been on! Remember how all the fanfictions got deleted? Well I searched for mine and I thought it was deleted too. I was looking forward to the next chapter and everything. I'll have to get back on track now that I know it's still here (: Thanks guys!

~Wanting-To-Be-A-Cullen~
i love ur fan fic plz update soon!
itz so funny.
ur other fan fic is also very funny
hurry!!!! plz let misc or volturi win!!!! GO CULLENS!!!!!! BOOOOOOO WOLVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lov it an u update me when u post ??????????? pllllllllllllllllease
PLEASE keep going why did u stop i just sat here and read like all of your stories and i must know who wins please post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post post post soon!!!!!!!!
Why leave it at that? post more plz!
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it! aha, please post more! bcuz it took me FOREVER to find this story!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service