The Twilight Saga

i was writing in my diary. something that i started to do now that bella moved here. "DEAR DIARY, I REALLY WANT A KITTEN BUT JASPER SAYS ITS NOT A GOOD. EVRYONE IS PICKING ON ME. ROSE WONT GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE CAUSE SHE SAYS SHE HAS TOO MUCH CLOTHES.When can u have too much clothes.EDWARD WONT HANG OUT WIT ME CAUSE HE ALWAYS SPENDS TIME WIT BELLA. EMMETT,ESME AND CARLISE WENT HUNTING. I COULD FEEL JASPER IN THE OTHER ROOM PLAYING WIT MY EMOTIONS.BYE DIARY,LOVE ALICE<3

I went in the other room to tell jasper to stop playing wit my emotions. as soon as i saw him i started to cry. another effect of him playing wit my emotions. "Jazz, y is everyone being mean to me". he scoped me in his arms and carried me to the dinning room. it was darker than usual. i was sobbing as we sat on the couch." SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i looked around and everyone was surrouned by party decerations. attached to the celing was a banner saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!!!!!!!!!! i was soo happy. everyone seemed happy even rose .I mostly got clothes for my birthday.

Me and jasper went into our room. he pulled out a large crate from the closet. then he said close ur eyes. As i closed my eyes i felt something warm touch me. i opened my eyes to reveal a lil tabby kitten. "happy birthday alice" jasper said. "thx im gonna name him jasper"

The nextr day i decided to clean out my closet. i reached for a blue box wit a red ribbon around it. the tag said for alice. thinking it was from jasper i opened it. Wat i saw made me drop the box. jasper ran in the room. his arms suroned me. "look jasper" i pulled out a black rose wit a blood red ribbon around it. tied to the ribbon was a note that said. Jasper will b mine-marie.

Tags: alice, and, jasper

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

oooh keep me updated
sounds interseting update soon!!
"alice ,alice"jasper shouted as he walked me to the bed."CARLISE"he shouted. moments later carliseappered in the doorway. "wats wrong jasper"he said.
"alice found this in her closet' Carlise took the rose and began to read the note.
"do u think marie is comming back"i asked
"alice dont worry if hshe does we wont let her near u."
"thx jazz" i said
"we should show the others".
"ok carlise"
it seemed like everyone was waiting to hear wat happened
but there was something strange about how edward and bella were acting.
"today alice found this rose in her closet" carlise begain
"do u know why this would of happened"esme asked
"im not sure but we will get to the bottom of it" said jasper
"um carlise, bella begain
"we have some news"
"bellas pregnant"edward finished
everyone stoped and there jaaws dropped
*THE NEXT DAY*BELLAS POV
"bella u b carefull around jacob ok"edward said
"yes ok i loveu bye"
me and jacob just talked as usual. it was getting dark and i dialed edwards phone. no awnser so i asked jacob to bring me to the cullens house.something he only did in an emergency
"well bye bella"was all jacob said before he left
the house seemed very quiet and dark . i walked into edwards bedroom and let out a blood-curdling scream
im front of me was a girl wit blond wavy hair she looked like victoria
"hello bella"was all she said
'um who r u"i said
"my name is britney,do u know who i am"
no srry i dont.wheres edward"
"im victorias sister. dont worry edward doesnt have to know about this."
3 things passed in my brain.! where was edward 2 why didnt alice c britney 3 whats going on
Then all of a shudden a big black wolf apeared behind her. i got my awnser.

srry this is short ill make it longer next time

"well britney said, this is MY werewolf  phillep. i found him in the woods while i was looking for my sister.'

" hey bella, i beat jacob cant ave you now, not even edward" said phillep

"dont try and think to hard bell. you know edward cant hear you. its such a sad thing too.  it will be much easier to ill you now. "said britney

britbney reached down and grabbed my collor. she looked at me with thirsty black eyes and smiled. rite then my life flashed before my eyes. i thought of alice,jasper,rosile,emmett,carlise and esme. then i thought how sad edward would be when he found out that i died, britney reached for my arm and took a knife to cut open my wrist. i saw the red warm blood drip out of my arm.i closed my eyes and heard a big crash of  glass. i looked up and saw jacob had burst though a window and tackled phillip. edward ran in the room and grabbed me. the next thing i knew i was in him volovo.

"bella what happened in there" edward asked

i explained to him everything i knew. he looked down at my wrist that was still bleeding. i took my jackeyt and wrapped it around my arm. we finally made it too the house.

AT THE CULLEN HOUSE

' edward filled everyone in on what happned.inoticed alice and jasper werent there.

'Alice and jasper are upstairs bella' edward said.

Carlise took me in the library to explain how the baby was fine. that is when jasper and alice came running in.

"um carlise we have to tell u something" jasper said.

"im pregnant carlise,i dont know how it happend but i can feel the baby"alice said

everyones jaws dropped

update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
love it! please keep me updated c:
:) really good

yeah you need to update and keep me posted plz!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service