The Twilight Saga

Vanilla Twilight

Chapter One- Birthday Wish

Nessie POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My family chorused the classic birthday song as Alice danced toward me bearing a chocolate cake for my 15th birthday party. Ever since mom and dad told me what happened at mom’s 18th birthday party, I wasn’t hesitant to have one, even if it was just the Cullens and Jake and his band of buff werewolves. I didn’t want the idea of separating to ever flourish again, though mom and dad reassured me over and over that it would never happen.

“Make a wish sweetie, anything you want, you deserve it,” I heard Aunt Rosalie’s voice as I bent down to blow out the candles. I thought hard about my wish before I came to the main house for the party.  I wish I could go back in time and change all the pain I caused for everyone, back before any of this happened. I wish.

I heard claps as I blew out the candles, though I felt very far away from my being.

“Nessie, are you okay?” Someone’s voice lingered in my ear, it sounded like dad’s, or maybe it was Uncle Jasper’s…Emmett’s? Or maybe it was Carlisle…

“She’s slipping into a coma, Edward, Jasper, go to the hospital and get me an oxygen tank. I’ve never encountered this before in my life. I don’t know what she needs!” Grandpa Carlisle’s voice was growing tenser than I had ever heard.

Mom, mom and dad, where’s mom and dad? My thoughts clouded my mind, as I felt two ice cold hands on mine.

“Renesmee, can you hear us?”

Dad! I’m flying backwards, make it stop! Please, help me! My thoughts grew frantic as I felt the comforting cold hands of my parents slip away from my grasp. I felt the sensation of flinging back. Like the winds were blowing the opposite way, almost as though I could hear clocks ticking the opposite way; I was slipping away to, a different time…

BACK TWO YEARS AGO

CULLEN HOUSE

EPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day of nothing, Rosalie and Emmett were sitting together, almost as if to mock the fact I didn’t have a love.

Dad, where’s mom? A small girl’s voice rang in my head, almost as though she was trying to speak to me.

Edward, someone’s here, and she looks like you. Alice’s voice clouded my head as I ran to the door. I opened the door and looked down as a fifteen year old girl’s arms wrapped around my waist.

Dad, oh thank goodness, you’re here. I was so nervous, I thought I was like, traveling through time…and you…don’t know who I am…do you?

“I’m sorry young girl,” I said as I peeled her from my body, “I don’t know who you are…but you look very familiar…vague though,” my breath stopped short as I noticed the heartbeat that was rapid.

“Are…you…immortal,”

“Ugh, no, I’m not an immortal child, you of all people should know that. Tell me one thing Edward,” she sounded almost bored as she contradicted me.

“What do you wish to know…?” I trailed off, unsure of her name.

“Renesmee, or Nessie, I’m Renesmee Carlie C-Black,” she stopped on her last name and suddenly changed letters completely.

“Well, Nessie, I notice a resemblance between us, I do believe you have something you’re not telling me.”

She paused and swallowed before not even whispering, “Daughter,”

I took an automatic step back as I tried to regain my balance.

“Not…possible, not possible, no, you aren’t my…I’ve never been…no.”

“Well, I’m here and I need to ask you something, have you ever meet a girl named Bella Cu- I mean Swan, Isabella Swan, she likes to be called Bella.” Alice ran down the stairs and was there to help.

“Isabella, yes, she just moved here, she’s starting school tomorrow.”

“Aunt Alice!” Nessie flung her arms around Alice’s neck and seemed to sigh.

“Who is this person Edward?” Alice asked aloud.

“My,” I coughed out quietly the word daughter.

“Edward! How could you do this, how did this happen?!” Alice shouted.

“I don’t know! She just showed up here. But she resembles me too much for the fact to be denied. Maybe she’s my long lost sister or something and she’s deranged.”

“Dad-I mean Edward,” she giggled, Man, I’ll really have to practice calling him Edward, ha, this’ll be fun. “Where’s Aunt Rose and Uncle Emmett, it feels like ages since I saw them,”

Rosalie sped up to Nessie and shouted, “Aunt?! I’m an aunt and you refused to tell me?! I hate you Edward, but I already love you, you…your name that I don’t know of…Edward help me out here.”

“Trust me Rosalie, she came as a surprise to me as well, she kind of just showed up,” I said as I ran my fingers through my hair, “Her name is Renesmee, well, Nessie.”

“I’m taking her shopping, she can go to high school with us! Come on Alice, we’re leaving!” Rosalie grabbed Renesmee’s hand and started to drag her out of the door.

“Stop, I need to speak with, with Nessie for a while,” I put my arm around this girl and lead her to Carlisle and Esme.

“Grandpa, Grandma! I can’t believe it’s you two!” She ran and hugged them.

Carlisle looked at me with a confused look and I held up my index finger to signal, just one minute.

“Okay Nessie, let’s give them space, dear; um, Carlisle, Esme, this is my daughter, Renesmee Carlie Black,” Nessie cut me off.

“I traveled back in time! It sounds crazy, but I know everything about you, you’re Carlisle, and you’ve been away from human blood the longest, ‘cause you’re from England about 1600. And you’re Esme, and you jumped off a cliff! But you’re okay now…and you’re my dad, but I can’t mess with the space time continuum, so I’m not saying anything more. And Jasper can control moods and my boyfriend’s name is Jacob, wait! I have to see Jacob; he can’t go a day without me. Edward, can you drive me to La Push, I know you can’t go farther, but I can, and I need to see him, Edward, please, never mind, I’ll run, it’ll be faster anyway. Come on!” She grabbed my hand and tugged me out the door and down the stairs, out into the forest and started to run with her hot on my trails. We stopped right at the borderline.

“Dad, wait here, okay? Don’t move, I’ll be back in a flash, (no pun intended).” I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

NPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran up to Jake’s shack and knocked on his window to the bedroom. He was sitting there, listening to Paramore and reading a book. I tried to knock softly, but loud enough for him to hear.

“Whoa, who are you?” He took one ear bud out of his ear and opened the window. Only he had long black hair past his shoulders and he didn’t smell like wet dog as much.

“I’m Nessie, okay, I’ll see you soon, oh, and by the way, you’ll love me, not Bella; FYI.” I lightly kissed his lips and with that, I left him with his mouth hanging open.

“Okay dad! I’m back, and I need to talk to you about this new student situation. See, since Bella’s new, she’s going to smell so unbelievably good to you, but you need to over feed before tomorrow so that way you can be around her without wanting to kill her too much.”

“What exactly, are you…Nessie, if you’re not an immortal child…?”

“I’m half vampire-half human, and wow, I am thirsty, I need blood. Oh gosh, seriously dad, I get your old and everything, but keep up.” I started walking toward a path away from the tribe lands and into a forest.

“Hey, I am not that old.”

I scoffed as I kept walking toward the forest.

“Dad,” I said as I spun around, “I’m here to give you a chance at love. Okay?”

“Fine,” he started walking, “I still can’t believe I’m going along with this. Daughter…time travel…not possible,” he ran his fingers through his hair again.

“It’s possible,” I said as I rolled my eyes and took off running.

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR BELLA

“Dad, you’re prepared, right?”

“If you say so, Alice, what did you say our alibi was?”

“You’re another adoptee, Nessie, okay?” Alice rubbed my shoulder as I took in a big breath and nodded.

I walked first into the cafeteria and walked to the table my family pointed out to me.

I sat down as eyes followed me and Bella. It was about a half looking at me, the other at Bella.

“Who’s that?” I heard Bella ask a dark brown curly haired girl, Jessica, I believe her name was.

“I don’t know who that girl is, but she looks a lot like Edward Cullen.”

“Who’s Edward Cullen?”

“Oh, he and his family are all adopted by the town’s doctor and his wife, Doctor Carlisle Cullen and Mrs. Cullen.” I noticed they turned their eyes to watch my dad and family come in from the outside.

“It’s the unfairly beautiful family. That one’s Edward,” she pointed to dad, then to Emmett, Jazz, Alice, and then Rose, pointing each them out. Dad came and sat next to me, as we both continued to listen to Jessica ramble on to Bella.

“I hadn’t heard news of the Cullens adopting another sickly pretty child.”

“Do you have something against them, or something?” Bella asked.

“No,” Dad snorted quietly as Jessica said no.

“What?” I asked him quietly.

He dropped his voice to a whisper, “Jessica once asked me out on a date, and I said no.” I erupted into a fit of giggles as I envisioned the scene. I suddenly noticed that people were watching me as I laughed.

“Awkward…” I said quietly.

The rest of lunch wrapped up smoothly as I watched Bella become increasingly uncomfortable with us and the rest of the school.

“Time for Biology, Edward, come on; you have to be there before Bella. Trust me.” I gestured for him to come as he watched Bella walk out.

“I do Nessie, but I don’t know about Bella…”

(Disclaimer: Part of the plot goes to Stephenie Meyer and her characters, but the rest of the plot goes to me! :D)

Tell me what you think!

Views: 83

Replies to This Discussion

OMG IF U DONT UPDATED SOON I WIILL......I REALLY DONT NOW WHAT I WOUld do
well besides that piont your story is amazingggggg keep me updated

Ha ha! Thank you kalle! I'll post more super soon and keep you updated! :)

new reader....this is very weird and awkard twilight version. I like it more ASAP

Thanks Sofia. I hope you mean unique. :) I'll write more soon.

love it plz keep me posted
Thank you Tonya! I will!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service