The Twilight Saga

This is my first fanfic so please don't be too hard. I have written this in a notebook....
REnesmee is now nine years old by the way.
Sorry if my writing is in itallics or anything. My computer was being really weird.
All characters belong to Stephenie Meyer and I take no credit all... no evenfor that one extra charac.
If you think it is good, I still have other chapters that I have written so just tell me and I'll type them up.
:]

"Jake, be nice! Can't you just take pity on the smaller person?" I asked as Jacob showed off his mountain lion. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Oh c'mon Nessie. You look like a two year old when you do that, Be a big girl and take the consequences. You said if I won, you would eat a slive of pizza. Now own up." Jake had an evil grin on his face that I knew well.

"Well, fine! I'llact my age and cry. Isn't that what nine year olds do?" I asked.

"Not any that I know. Plus, you're practically an adult. OWN UP!" I sighed and uncrossed my arms. I turned to the table that was next to me and stared at the object on the left. Human blood; I hadn't had that since I was a little baby. Then I looked at the other thing; a slice of pizza. YUCK! I bent over and picked up the slice. I took an bite. I saw Jacob's smile turn to a frown.

"Jake, what are you-" I stopped mid sentence as I turned around. There stood my mom with an angry look on her face.

"JACOB BLACK! RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN! What did I tell you about those foods in your stomach? Jacob, how could you give my baby pizza? That makes us sick!" My mother screamed.

"Not me Mom, remember? I'm half human! It doesn't make me sick. It only tastes bad. Don't have a cow!" I thought that Dad was the only one that overeacted, but I thought wrong. I took a quick bite and made a face. The pizza was how like blood, but it tasted nothing like it. I heard footsteps coming quickly from th forest and knew it was my dad. Then, he was right next to my mother. Why did they have to make everything so complicated?

"Because we are your parents and we care, Renesmee," Dad answered my unspoken thought. I groaned and felt queasy for a scond; it passed really quickly. " Jacob, how could you? We've let you have personal time with Nexxie since she was born and now you are treating it like it's nothing."

"What?! So now there is designated times that I can be with Jacob?!" I pouted. Then, I thought of a way out. Dad,don't make me eat this whole slice. I taunted. My dad's eyes got really wide, then to little slits.

"You wouldn't," he said back. I WOULD! I screamed in my head. I got the slice a little closer to my mouth. "REnesmee," he said, warningly. A little closer, then the slice was gone and a burp came from beside me. I stared a Jacob in astonishment.

"What?" he chuckled. "You were teasing me with a pizza slice. Don't do that."

"Jake, I was in the middle of doing something," I said.

"Oh, sorry." I shook my head and turned back to Dad.

"Okay, sheriff. Take me off to the jail. I am your prisoner," I said sarcastically. Dad made a face and led me to the cottafe for 'dinner'.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
I shut my alarm clock off andyawned. Ah, my last day of being a sophomore. The no school! I got up and ran downt he stairs to Grampa's office. When we went to bed, or at least when I did, I went to the big Cullen house because the cottage was a little small for three full grown people. Mom and Dad went home sometimes to do who know what. I don't really want to know.

I opened the door to the office and smiled when I saw Grampa at the computer.

"Good morning, Ness. How'd you sleep?" he asked, cheerfully.

"Pretty good, actually. Did I get any emails while I was sleeping?"

"Yes, one from your friend, um, Goldeyes forty-seven." Grampa laughed and looked up. "Does that mean anything to you?" I nodded and he got up while I sat down. I clicked on the messaging icon and opened the first letter.

Hey, NEssie!
Todays the last day of school! WOO! Oh I want to,
before I forget, want to meet your parents. There isn't
a bus today, so good luck getting to school. :]
~Adrian M.

I smiled and laughed. I kissed Grampa on the cheek and bounced out to the hallway. I saw Rosalie and Emmett in the kitchen talking and looked around for my parents.

"Rose, Em, where are my mom and dad?" I asked still looking around.

"I think they... you know, I have no idea, what so ever. But we'll keep an eye out for them, okay?: Rosalie said. I looked at her face and frowned.

"Today's the last day of schoo, aren't they going?"I asked, confused. Rosalie but her lip and shook her head. " BUt I need Dad to bring me in the volvo, there's not bus!"

Rosalie cocked her head. " Ness, you're a vampire. Run to school!"

"They don't let me! It's too risky, they say. 'What if the students at school see you!'" I mocked my dad. Emmett laughed and slapped his hand on the counter.

"Finally, someone who will make fun of Edward with me! Jeez, Nessie. I knew you were my favorite neice for a reason." I rolled my eyes and then gasped.

"WAIT! Are you two, or at least Alice and Jasper going?" I asked, now a little angry. Rosalie and Emmett had an expressionless face. "Why not!"

" We're going hunting. We'll be back tomorrow. You will be here with Carlisle and Esme." I smiled one big, fake smile. Great, the night with Grampa and Gram.

"Okay, well I guess I'll run to school then. I'll run to school. I'll see you guys tomorrew, alright?" The couple nodded and I groaned. I could feel the blod rushing to my cheeks as I got angrier. I started running as soon as I could and was to school in no time at all.

"NESS! NESSIE! RENESMEE!" I heard a voice across the yard yell. I took out my mp3 player (that Dad had got me nine years ago and still miraculesly worked) and looked to see Adrian.

"Hey I yelled as he ran over. I waved and he was quick to get over. Adrian was part of the track team. He had brown hair with a tint of red in it. Hes eyes were gold like my family's. You guessed it; he is a vampire. I smiled and hugged him. "Do you want to come over after school, you know, tonight?" I asked.

"Oh, um, I guess. Am I sleeping over, or-"

I don't know. Remember, I sleep, unlike you. I don't know if that would go over well with my grandparents anway. Remember, I am only nine years old." Adrian liftedd on side of his mouth.
"Oh yeah! You're a baby, aren't you!" Adrian laughed.

"Ha ha ha, very funny! Oh, and I almost forgot, you're an old fart!" Adrian stopped laughing.
"Hey, a century old is not old in our years. REmember, the volturi is pretty much older than dirt," Adrian corrected.

"WEll, either way, do you want to come over?" I asked, getting back on topic.

"Yeah, I guess so. I'll just have to go to the house first. You know, to lock up. Marie and Dominic are gone for a week to Ethiopia." I made a 'o' shape with my mouth. RRIIIINNNGGG! "Oh, we better get inside. Today is going to be a fun day!

"Grampa, I invited my frien Adrian over tonight. Is that okay with you?" I asked Grampa as he read the newpaper in the living room. He looked up and smiled.

"You know your parents are coming home tonight, right?" I stareda t him. "I know, i know. Rosalie told you taht you were spending the night with Esme and me, but she was wrong. I hope that's alright with you." The fire crackled in the fire place as I heard a car drive into the garage and saw Mom and Dad.

"Hi Renesmee! How was the last day?" Mom asked me as she came in for the hug, My dad came anddid the same thing to me. When they were done, I smiled.

"It was good, um, today I asked a kid to come her tonight. To meet you," I said, hoping everything was alright. Dad was trying to figure something out from me, but I didn't know what, so I gave a shot at explainging. Dad, his name is Adrian and- he broke me off mid thought.

"IT'S A BOY!? Nessie, you know you only nine years-" This time I broke him off. I'm not dating him, just he's my best friend! He wanted to meet you guys. He's a vampire like us and is more then a century old, I thought, hoping he would understand. He gave me a suspicious look and then looked at my mom. "What do you think about it?"

"Edward, I don't know what you're talking about.Do you think you can fill me in please?" Dad and I laughed. He had totally forgotten about how left out Mom was during our conversations. He explained everthing in full detail, then we all froze. We heard a car tun off the highway. I would have thought it would have taken him longer to get here because he lived in Portland where we went to school. We heard footsteps come to the garage door. The door swung open and there stood the beautiful Adrian.
"Hey, Adrian! These are my parents, Bella and Ed-" I stopped waht I was saying when I saw my dad's face. It looked like he was at a surprise party and the surprise was for him. He almost looked scared. I looked back at Adrian and he had the same shocked face. "What's wrong?"
"Adrian Mason... Renesmee, Bella, this is my brother," said Dad, still staring. My jaw dropped and I stared at the two of them.

End of Chapter 1

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

This is a nice twist on the story. It is good keep writing
OMG OMG OMG....
Alrighty, here is Chapter 4 everyone....
This is a long chapter, so make sure you have time...
Chapter 4

"So, I don't get it. Jacob is a werewolf and doesn't like vampires, but he likes you. I think you need to stop hanging around with this guy. He surely needs help or something." I laughed and smacked Adrian's shoulder. We were sitting on his doorstep.

"Okay, I agree he's a little hypocritical, but he's nice... most of the time. I think you would have to know him to understand," I said.

"What? Have you made out with him or something?" I couldn't help but to giggle at that.

"Right, um, no I have never kissed anyone before. I haven't found the right guy yet. I'm still waiting." I bit my lip and looked at him. Had I gone too far? He got closer to me and closed his eyes. I scooted away. "No! Adrian you're my uncle!"

"Oh... yeah, I forgot. Sorry.You were just the first vampire outside of my house family that I knew. Uh, what if I changed what you were seeing and-" I cut him off and put my hand on his mouth.

"No, but I do need to get going. I'll come back sometime; or you could always come over to my house. I'll see you later." I smiled and waved. He did it back, but looked a little hurt. I started running and soon arrived at my house. I could hear my mother on th epiano. She wasn't bery good, but my dad lobed teaching her. The door swung open and Jacob stood with his shoulders back and a smile of his face. He ran to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed the top of my head and I laughed.

"You in a better mood, Nessie?" Jacob asked. I fixed my hair and pushed him away.

"A little. Not in a better mood becuase I saw you, though." Jacob sighed and rubbed his forhead. He put his hands in his pockets and rocked on his feet. I passed him to get on the steps of the house and inside. I was right about my mom being on the piano. She looked up and smiled. I could see Emmett and Rosalie in the corner of the living room talking animatedly and I went to join their conversation.

"Oh! Ness, can you tell Emmett that Adrian is a vampire?" Rosalie asked. I felt my jaw drop.

"How did you know about Adrian?" I asked.

"Nessie, Edward only talks about him all the time." I heard my dad huff and I smiled. " You've probably blocked him out. Or, wait, did you know that I was there? Were you ignoring me, Renesmee Carlie?!" Rosalie stood up and stormed out of the room. I heard one of Alices vintage vases fall on the ground. There was no doubt in my mind that she had thrown it on the ground.

"Ignore her, Nessie," I heard my dad say. I looked at him and cocked an eyebrow. Is she pissed about something, I thought. Dad rose both his eyebrows and opened his mouth.

"Renesmee, first off, I would like you to know that it is not alright to talk to me like taht and for a for a second," Typical Dad ( He ignored my thoughts), "Rosalie is a little angry taht I found more of my family alive. Don't think taht she is taking it all out on you." Dad showed off his crooked smile and I smiled back. Okay. Thanks Dad. Also, sorry for my language earlier. Dad nodded and sat down next my mom.

"Uh, I'm a little tired. I think I'm going to go to bed." I said hugging her.

"Okay. Good night, Renesmee." She kissed my cheek and I got up to hug my dad. When I done, I walked slowly to my room and crawled into bed. I'm not sure what time it was when I heard the door open, but it was still dark. Someone sat on my bed and that made me sit up quickly. I squinted my eyes and saw that it was Jacob.

"Jake, is that you?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah, um, Nessie I need to tell you something," he whispered. I crossed my legs and stretched my arms.

"Yes?"

"I know this sounds weird, but I love you." I stared at him and then burst out in laughter.

"HA! Of course you do, we are family!" I kept laughing, but Jacob kept perfectly still. "Jake, I already knew that."

"No, I mean I am in love with you. I was meant to be with you forever." Jacob took my hand in his. "I love you with all my heart. I need you to be mine," he said. I could barely make out his face in the dark. For a second, I felt like I was going to get sick, but I held it back.

"But, but... I... Jacob I can't I... there's just no way!" So much was going through my head. The weird part was that I really wanted to kiss him. I bent over and so did he. I closed my eyes and... I could feel his warm lips on mine. I moved my hands to his hair and locked my fingers in his snarls. The kiss was growing more passionate as the time passed. I felt Jacob shiver. He moved his hands to my hips; I smiled.

"I love you," Jacob whispered on my lips. I pressed my forehead against his.

"I think I might too," I whispered back. Then, my eyes popped open. I could hear someone coming up the stairs to my room. "Jake someone is coming!"

"So whaaaat!" I had shoved him off the bed and he fell to the floor.

"You need to leave or something. Wait," I turned on my lamp and took out a math binder. Jacob climbed back up on my bed. I spread papers everywhere. The door opened.

"I was just wondering why you were up," Alice said. I pointed at the papers.

"Math homework," I answered. I heard Jacob slap his forehead.

"Why would you have homework?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked back.

"Ness, school is out. I saw a little of motion up here in a vision, but it was dark. What were you doing?"

"Why were you spying on me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Touche! Anyhoo, Jake, I really don't think you should be-" Alice gasped. "JACOB! Get out, I need to talk to Renesmee," Alice almost yelled. Couldn't everybody hear her? Jacob left, but he was very hesitant. I mouthed 'go' and he left.

"What's wrong? Is everything al-"

"Did you kiss him?" Alice asked, wide eyed.

"What? No! Of course not. Um, we're family! Like I would kiss Jacob Black," I tried to lie. I heard a door open downstairs. I looked at Alice's face and tried not to laugh. I knew she knew I was lying.

"Do they know?" I asked pointing out the door.

"No, they had gone hunting. Although they might know now if Jacob passed them. Um, pretend to go to sleep and dream. Not of Jacob, maybe of Adrian. Something!" All of a sudden, my lights were out and I could hear Alice downstairs welcoming the family home. I quickly fell to my pillow and began to fake dream. The fake dreaming began real sleep. Real sleep began real dreams. Real dreams of Jacob.

When I woke up in the morning, I was sweating like I lived in the core of the Earth. I rolled over to open a window when the source to the heat touche my hand. My eyes opened and I sat up, giving myself head rush.

"Jake!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and hissed him on the cheek. "Why are you in my room... in my bed?" I asked, partialy amused. Jacob laughed and stretched.

"I don't know, I just thought it was a good idea," he announced, a little muffled.

"Right, it's a little creepy. Why would a guy stay in a girl's bed without them know? That is messed up." I heard a little but of laughter from downstairs. I could tell it was Mom, but I didn't know if she was laughing at me or some unheard joke. "Do they know?"

"About that, Renesmee," Jacob started.

"Oh no! They have disowned me haven't they?" I screamed. " I didn't mean to do this! Jake, I'm so sorry! Jacob, I-"

"Calm down, Ness! The only person who is worked up is Edward. Sure! Your mother wasn't very impresed, but she has gotten over it. Edward left last night to go somewhere. I have no idea where though. Don't worry," he assured me. He bent down and kissed me and Ikissed him back. I forgot, for a little while atleast, what my worries were.

" I have to apologize to them. I didn't mean for this to end up like this." I got up from the bed and ran down the stairs. Th foor was freezing and I had to quickly tip toe to the couch where Mom was sitting watching the Food Network. I wrapped my arms around her neck from behind and smiled when she put her hand on mine.

"Hey honey. How did you sleep?" she asked. I shrugged and walked around the couch to sit next to her.

"Alright, I guess. Where's Dad?"

"He left to do some thinking. Everything taht is ging on is irretating him. I'm sure he'll adjust, but until then, he is going to be a grumpy man. Right, Edward?" I han't even noticed the back door open . I turned to see a disgruntled looking Dad. Hedidn't even look at us as he passed. What was with him? He stopped all the way and turned toward me.

"You know what, Renesmee? Has it ever occurred to you that you just might be my problem?" Dad asked. I didn't know what to sya. I prbably look prtty stupid sitting there with my moth wide open. "Ever since you were born, it has been all about you. What if Renesmee this, what if Renesmee that! Well I'm sick of the darling half human, half bamire," now he was talking to the whole room. Alice and Jasper stared from the kitchen and Rosalie and Emmentt were on the stairs . I wasn't sure where Jacob went. "Always getting what she wants and when she wants it. I actually can't believe that I am saying this about my own daughter! I bet the dog never told you he wanted to kill you when you were born-"

"Oh! And you didn't want to?" barked a loud voice from the hall. Everyone tuned to see Jacob looking very pissed off. He was shaking all over and he looked like he was about to explode. "Edward, why don't you tell her about the whole 'take care of it' thing. You didn't want her from the beginning. If Bella ahdn't fought to keep her, you and your family would be dead for breaking the treaty. You are so lucky I imprinted on Renesmee, or else-"

"SHUT UP! It doesn't matter who wanted me and who didn't! The fact is that I am here and no one can change that!" I screamed. I noticed I was standing with my hands balled into fists. I looked around at my audience. I tried a more calm tactic. "Dad, I can't change who I love because you want me to. I love Jacob and I admit that it is a little weird. You can think that. Could you help it when you fell in love with Mom? Even with Grampa Charlie telling you to leave her alone, you still kept her. If I hadn't have found out that he was my uncle, I would have picked Adrian. So all of you who disagree about Jacob and me, leave. I don't want to be subjected to bampire-werewolf hate. I don't care about a treaty, or any other form of deal!" It was totally quiet until the doorbell rang.

"It's for you," Dad whispered, angrily. I knew he was talking to me, so I went and got the door. Adrian stood smiling. I shut the door behind me and started running. I could tell that Adrian was folloing becuse there were extra foot steps. When we stopped, it was at his house.

"Are you alright?" Adrian asked. I turned around to face him and he gasped when he saw I was crying. "Oh my, Nessie. What's the matter?"

"Them," I answered in a sniff. "My family. I really can't tell who loves me and who doesn't with the exception of my mom. No matter what I decide to do with Jacob, they'll be mad."

"Jacob?" Adrian asked, confused.

"Yeah, the were wolf. Last night I kissed him. I wasn't really thinking about it, I guess. Man!" I huffed as I sat on the ground and placed my hands on my face. "I don't know what to do. I hate my life!" I totally broke down. I heard Adrian sit down next to me.

"I guess this isn't a good time tell you about my letter," Adrian said. I peeked at him through my fingers.

"What letter?" I questioned.

"I think taht the Volturi found out."

End of Chapter 4
WOOT!
Thanks... you should check out my other story taht I started today call The Treaty... I wish I knew the url, but I don't. It is in Carlisle's POV and is sort of funny ( not so far though) and sort of serious.... no one has commented yet so, can you tell me if it is good?
Thanks,
C.M.
I'm really sorry that I haven't written for a while, but I will after June 17 because I have finals coming up and it's really complicated when I need to study, so thank you for your cooperation and please still stand by Nessie in her struggle to find a place in the world. : Thank you for supporting me everyone!
And now.... after 2 months of waiting we have the 5th chapter of Waking Night!

Chapter 5

I stared at the letter in disbelief. He had been right. The Volturi had definitely found out about the situation from years ago. I crumpled the letter and threw it on the floor.

"It doesn't matter."

"What?" Adrian asked.

"It doesn't matter. The whole thing... it just doesn't matter. I can get my dad to do something. Make them vanish maybe. Or... or maybe Grampa Carlisle can help out a little. He had lived with them once. Huh? What do you think?" Adrian stared at me and burst into laughter.

"Okay, they might be vampires, but that doesn't mean they are magicians. While we're at it, why don't I go get my hat and pull a bunny out of it. YOU'RE NOT BEING SERIOUS!!"

"Am, too,"I whispered. I walked out of the room and went to the front door. "WAit, you said that we aren't magicians."

"Yeah, um, sorry to let you down."

"But you said that you were into magic."

"Yeah, when I was human."

"And now you are like Houdini! Why didn't you think of that. You can teleport away everytime that the Volturi gets near."

"I can't run away forever, Nessie.Life isn't that easy."

"For a human. Now, if they get anywhere near you, do you promise to teleport?" Adrian stayed still for a moment and I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Oof. Yes, yes I promise! Geez. Now when that goes wrong, here's what we'll do..."

End of Chapter 5

Sorry it was so short, but I need ideas and if you will help me out, that would be great.
Thank you,
C.M.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service