The Twilight Saga

"Bella, Bella?" a voice called out to me by my side,
I opened my eyes to a dark gray room, the blinds were open & pale white door was in front of my bed..
someone was brushing my hair with their hand, i turned my head in response to see my Mum smiling down to me.
"Mum?" my voice was hazy, as if we hadn't spoke a word in months, "yes Bella, its me"
I hadn't seen my Mum since the wedding, her hair was different, long and instead of her usual top and shorts, she was wearing a long sleeved jumper and long jeans...
"where am i?" Every time i spoke it came out in a cough, whats wrong with me?
"Forks hospital," a new voice came from the bottom of my bed..
Its was Carlisle he was staring at me intently an expression across his face i couldn't work out...
worried maybe...
"What?!" "What happened?" How could i be in hospital?? What was Carlisle up to?? Where was Edward??
"Bella," he stopped short and looked up to my Mum,"I..think its best if you tell her" she replied to his glance in a wary tone..
He nodded and carried on, "Bella what is the last thing you remember?" I looked for a sign that he wanted me to do something, lie or tell the truth? It took me a second till i decided to tell a half lie
(just in case), "talking to Alice, she was getting me ready for Rose and Ems wedding,"
Carlisle eyes widened, his jaw dropped slightly & i could feel my Mums hand slip of my hair on to her lap...
Looked around to finally see Charlie & Phil standing behind my Mum, Phil looked sad, worried and Charlie was just plain shocked....
What did i say?
"Bella..." Carlisle Voice was edgy, "what else?", i looked at him confused, he took in my mood and changed the question...
"Tell me, why do you think you are in here?" he sat on the edge of my bed, "uhh..i hit my head again?" although that wouldn't be possible...
"Bella, three years ago, you got hit by a van.." he looked at me intently again, "huh? what do you mean??" my voice cracked,
"Bella, you have been in a coma for three years, ever since you got hit by that van in your schools parking lot.."

Please comment, if you like it ill write more soon!!

Chap' 2, page 1.
Chap' 3, page 2.
Chap' 4, page 3.
Chap' 5, page 3.
Chap' 6, page 3.
Chap' 7, page 4.
Chap' 8, page 6.
Chap' 9, page 7.
Chap' 10, page 8.
Chap' 11, page 10.
Chap' 12, page 12.
Chap' 13, page 14.
Chap' 14, page 18.
Chap' 15, page 18.
Chap' 16, page 19.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

Views: 158

Replies to This Discussion

wow ஐღ Viktoria ღஐ why aren't you writting anymore it is verry sad to see the day when people stop writting
Are u going to post any more? I'm dying over here waiting to see what happens
Oh gees this sucks. You're not gonna post anymore are you? Since the last time you posted was back in 2009. Great, now that I'm hooked you're not gonna post anymore. You lie!
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg please update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love the story!

add/update me!

take your time (:

xx

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg love the story! update

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service