The Twilight Saga

*********************************************************************************************************************
****Chapter 1 - Page One
****Chapter 2 - Page Two
****Chapter 3 - Page Two
****Chapter 4 - Page Three
****Chapter 5 - Page Four
****Chapter 6 - Page Four
****Chapter 7 - Page Four
****Chapter 8 - Page Five
*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1
Alice POV

I saw her so clearly, a human girl I had never even met. She had brown hair and brown eyes, quite pretty but obviously not as pretty as Rosalie.
Edward walked into the room with a confused look on his face, probably wondering what I had just seen, honestly I couldn’t tell him, as I was just as confused as he was.
It was so strange, I saw a girl I hadn’t ever met but somehow I felt so strongly attracted to this girl as if I had a purpose to protect her.

Every moment of the day I was thinking about this girl, it was driving me insane and also driving Edward mad too, all my thoughts about this girl and all of the things I kept seeing of her. First her falling over and getting cut, second her getting into a fight at my school, which was not actually possible as I had never seen her before. The strangest and most confusing was also one that shocked me and made me silent for the whole day I saw her and Edward, my brother Edward, he was holding her as if to keep her from danger and protect her from a big danger. He looked into her eyes as if he was seeing the stars or sun for the first time in his existence, I had to keep this from him otherwise he would probably get stressed and want me too see more, which I could not do this was all just coming to me on it’s own.
“ Alice?” Edward asked questioningly
” Yes Edward, what is it?”
” I noticed that you have been trying to block me this weekend ever since you saw that girl, and I was wondering if you would care to tell me why your not allowing me to see what you have. It’s very frustrating”
” I am very sorry Edward, but at this moment I don’t understand what I am seeing and it is very strange so I don’t really want to talk about it”
With that said I walked, well I almost danced over to my loving husband Jasper. Jasper was also confused by why I was being so secretive, I just simply told him that I was having strange visions and left it at that.

” It should be a fun day today Jasper” I said with a lot of sarcasm
” I think that we might end up having a huge problem to be honest, all I can see is Edward looking at someone with huge puppy dog eyes” I added
Of course I already knew what this was about, but still I couldn’t help but think that this was going to end very badly. My visions had shown me more over the hours I stayed away from Edward; the most shocking was one of Edward and this human with a child. When I found this out I knew this girl would know what we were but I still had no idea how or why she was coming here. So around three things were clear to me at this point:
One, Edward would soon be in love for the first time in 200 years.
Two, They would have a beautiful baby girl.
Three, She would certainly know what we are as soon as she saw us and would become great friends with me.
I was so shocked by all of this and I knew I had to try and keep it all from Edward which was a lot harder than I thought.
We all climbed into Edward’s silver shiny Volvo and sped off to our school in forks, I knew what to expect today but nobody else did, I braced myself for all that was going to happen. On the one hand I was so happy that Edward would find someone to be with, but on the other hand this could turn out to be deadly for all of us and possibly end the truce we have with the werewolves.

Bella’s POV

I was looking forward to my first day of School, I knew that I was going to be the new girl for a while, but I had moved to much that I knew how I was going to cope with it. I wasn’t one of those shy girls who were always scared what people though but I was the sort of person who cared about people and if they were worried or hurting I would always try to help them. I was also an amazing singer; well that’s what I had been told so I would try out for the musical that was coming up soon at school. I heard they were doing Romeo and Juliet in musical style so it should be fun since I loved the play. I’d always be looking for a cute lad and be asking them to plat Romeo, at least that way I could have a good chance of playing the lead part.
“ Bella honey, you have to leave for school or your going to be late sweetheart” Charlie shouted up the stairs
Charlie was my dad, police chief here in Forks so he was obviously very over protective of me and made me obey all the speed laws, which truthfully I thought sucked.
“ Alright dad, which car am I going in today?” I asked
” Well for your first day you can take the Mercedes hunnie”
I was smiling so much, I ran to my dad and hugged him so hard and kissed him on the cheek.
” Thank you so so much daddy, I love you, I’ll see you later”
I grabbed my bag and ran out the door to the silver SLK roadster, of course It was a flash car that was bought for me on my 16th birthday. As I normally live in Florida with my mother and her rich boyfriend who she had just got engaged too, they thought I deserved a treat and since they were going on a tour because Phil played baseball professionally now, I came here too forks to live with my father for a while. I couldn’t live without having my car so I brought it down here with me, I knew it wouldn’t be the best car here as I could never have the roof down but I still loved this car.
I pulled into the school’s parking lot and parked up, I got out and walked into the reception to pick up my timetable for the rest of the year.
I had biology today 3rd lesson, that was like my best subject I understood everything in that subject and was in a higher set at my last school, so that was the one thing I was looking forward too.
I headed to my first lesson with Mr Mason, I sat at the back of the class feeling a little intimidated by all of the people gawking at me and waited patiently for the boring lesson to finish. As I was about to walk out a tallish boy with black hair spoke to me.
” Hey, your Isabella swans aren’t you? I’m Eric, it’s nice too meet you”
“ Hello Eric, I actually prefer Bella, it’s nice to meet you too” I replied with a smile.
“ What’s your next lesson then Bella, I’ll walk you there if you like?”
” Thanks that would be nice; I have Mr Jefferson next in building 6” I answered simply.
We walked towards building 6 whilst talking about why I came to this school and he introduced me to people we saw on the way, by the time I actually got to my lesson half the people I had met I had forgot their names.
My next lesson was trigonometry with Mr Varner, the most boring lesson I could possibly have. Other than the fact that I can’t actually understand anything that goes on in this lesson, he was the only one that made me stand in front of the class and tell them about myself, which truthfully I hated because I didn’t know what I should say and what I shouldn’t.
One girl did sympathise with me was called Jessica; she was nice and asked me if I would like to sit with her and her friends at lunch.

It was there that I saw him, the gorgeous looking bronze haired boy, he was not to tall and not to small, he was just the right size and with a perfect looking face and body.
“ Jess who is that over there?” I asked and pointed to the boy on the other side of the cafeteria.
She looked directly at him and said to me
” That’s Edward Cullen, totally gorgeous obviously, but apparently nobody in this town is good enough to be with him” she added a sigh and turned back to face her friends.
The rest of lunch I continued to turn and look at him every few minutes, I wanted to go over and talk to him but for some reason I felt like I would get scared and run away crying. I had never felt this way before and it scared me too think that one boy could change the way I have been for all of my life, suddenly I felt the confidence in me float away.
The bell rang so I stood up and headed to my next lesson with a guy called mike, who hadn’t stopped questioning me all lunch, well that was when he actually had my attention. We walked into the classroom and I immediately froze, there he was sitting there the most gorgeous, kind looking guy I had ever laid eyes on. I didn’t have any idea what to do, I had no confidence left, he had taken it all from me earlier.
I took my seat next to him and introduced myself
” Hi, I am Bella Swan it’s nice to meet you”
” Hello Bella I’m Edward Cullen” He smiled and it was just so nice, I found I couldn’t breathe just from his wonderful looking smile.
I felt myself falling and all of a sudden everything went black.

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

totally love it, love all of the chapters,
keep writing! :D

Chapter 7
Edward POV

I was knelt down waiting for an answer, I think she might have gone into shock, it would help a lot right now if I could read her mind.
” Bella love, can you hear me?” I was getting worried but impatient too
” Edward, of course I will marry you, it will be the one thing that would make this all complete, I love you more than anything, I love you more than life, I love you!” I placed the ring onto her finger and hugged her for at least 5 minutes; I gave her a big kiss too, which made her obviously want more off me.
” Congratulations you two” All my family said at the same time, obviously Alice came bounding over to engulf us both in a big hug. I took Bella’s hand and lead her upstairs for the conversation that I knew we would have to have one day, as I was of course a vampire and she was only human.
” Bella, I know that you have noticed a lot of strange things around here that you don’t want to ask about, but any questions you have now please ask them” I smiled at her and then she started
“ Well I was wondering why you always pull away when we are kissing and how you answer your families questions without them even being said out loud” well not as bad as I thought really.
” Bella, it’s dangerous for you too be with me so I have to pull away or I might hurt you and the other is simple, I can read everyone’s mind, just not yours, it’s very frustrating you know.
” Edward, you and your family aren’t normal are you? You never eat anything, in all the time I have been here you haven’t ate or touched food once”
” Bella, I am not going to lie to you at all, so this shouldn’t come to you as a surprise but we are not human, we are vampires” her mouth flew open, she was silent for around 10 minutes before I couldn’t take it anymore.
” Bella, love, talk to me please” I just wanted her to talk to me I am her fiancée after all.
” Isabella Marie Swan I love you so much please talk to me” I think I might get Alice and Jasper in a minute, Alice will be able to get her to talk and Jasper can calm her down, just as I was getting up Bella threw herself into me, she hugged me very tight for a human and I was honestly shocked, I thought I was going to have to get reinforcements, well at least that’s one less job for me.
She shocked me by laughing, what was there to laugh at? I just told her that she is going to marry a vampire, I know I should have told her before but I just couldn’t stand the thought I might loose her.
” Edward that really doesn’t matter to me, I believe you though and I know that you love me and really that’s all that matters, as long as no one comes between us we will be fine” God I love this girl she is amazing and so understanding even though I expected her to go running and screaming out the house. Alice came bounding into my room with a huge smile on her face, a minute later the room was crowded with everyone inside.
” Aghhhh! Congratulations you two! This means I get to plan your wedding doesn’t it?” Alice was finally silent, I think that Bella was planning to make Alice suffer a little, this made me smile and Bella looked at me curiously.
” Erm well, I don’t know Alice I think that someone else might be planning it already” Alice looked at Bella as if she was quite hurt but was going mad in her head wondering who else might be planning the wedding already.
” Alice I think that for you to plan the wedding you might have to ask that person nicely and if she says yes, I have a few ground rules! Okay?”
I was actually wondering who it was, we never have secrets in this family, especially because of me, but this person was obviously trying not to think about the wedding planning.
” okay okay, I agree with the terms that I will have ground rules Bella but who’s the wedding planner? You didn’t know that Edward was going to propose so why do you have a wedding planner?” Actually now that Alice had brought that up, how did Bella know to get a wedding planner?
” Well Alice I think that you should think about what I am going to say very clearly… This person I spoke to and asked that the day Edward proposed to me she would become the head-wedding planner, I knew you’d want to be part of it so I needed someone to control you and this person is also very loving and kind and caring” oh right, now I got it, obviously it had to be Esme she was the only one Bella could describe that kindly and say it with true emotion.
” Esme, how could you not tell me about this? You knew that I wanted to make this the best wedding ever and now I can’t go overboard because you’re my boss, wow I never thought I would say that you were my boss” everyone burst out laughing, especially at Alice’s face, Bella had truly got Alice here.
” Alice, Bella came to me one day and asked me, I was hardly going to say no and I thought it might be nice for me too have a lot of my touch on this wedding, but trust me Alice you will have a awful lot to do” of course Esme had to make everyone feel better again, she had also put the smile back on Alice’s face.
“ Thanks Esme, can you tell Alice all the rules please… Now if you will excuse us, me and Edward are going to go to our meadow” Bella smiled widely at me, I had took her to the meadow a couple of months ago and she loved it, we hiked up there and just sat on the grass and talked, made out a little but other than that we did nothing, it was just nice having Bella near me and being able to hold her in my arms.
” Bella hunnie, jump on my back and we will get there quicker, you know the whole vampires run quick thing” Bella jumped onto my back and I headed in the direction of our meadow, maybe I would ask Alice and Esme a favour of my own, that would take a lot of planning but I am sure there up to a challenge, they have had many years of challenges.
We got to the meadow in no time; Bella let go of me and dropped to the floor.
She looked at me with puppy dog eyes and fluttered her eyelashes, Bella never acts like this, I wonder what she wants?
” Bella what do you want love?” I was seriously curious
Again she looked at me, she moved her body closer to mine and started kissing me… this kind of kiss should not be allowed, I knew that I couldn’t loose control with Bella but she was making me forget everything, her hands slowly moved up and took hold of my top to lift it up and off my head, before I knew it I was doing the same to her, this was going too far but I didn’t want to stop maybe this would be right with her and it would all work out, I kissed her lips again and started to carefully undo her trousers, mine were already off and Bella’s hand moving down to take hold of my manhood. It just felt so right with Bella, maybe this would all work out, maybe we will soon find out…

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it has took me so long to get a new chapter up i have been really busy, here you are though, hope you like it... please comment thanks X
UFFFFFFFFF!!!!!You CANT cut in that part!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
more!! its great
u cant leave it thereeeeeeeee
I so love this story!
I don't even know what to say!
Wonderful, amazing, absolutly lovely!
I LUV UR STORY! KEEP WRITIN PLZ!!!!
i love ur story gurl
plz add me as friend
thanks hun,
i really wasn't sure about this chapter because it's not like anything i normally do so thanks X
keep on writting
I like this chapter. The story is great. Keep on writing.
i need moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

plz *puppy dog eyes*
HOLYYYY !!! i wonder what happens next. write more!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service