The Twilight Saga

this is right after alice visits bella in new moon, but noone tells edward that she's dead...enjoy, and comment please!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Photobucket

BPOV

Alice left me after staying with me for two weeks. I went back into my zombie like state. This time it was way worse though. The zombie impression was only a front. Inside, the whole in my chest burned all the time. I stopped returning Jake’s phone calls, and I didn’t do any of my school work. I stopped eating again. The nightmares got worse and longer.

That was only a few days later.

Now I was driving home from a painful day at school. My cell rang. I let it go on for a while so it would go to voice mail. Then on the last rig I changed my mind and pick up quickly.

“Look Jake! Please stop calling. I…I don’t think I can handle doing anything besides going to school. I’m sorry-“

“Bella, its Alice.” I nearly swerved off the road. I immediately put on my happy voice, even as the wounds of the whole were burning painfully.

“Oh! Sorry, my mistake! What’s up?” my voice came out rough, and way too squeaky to be convincing.

“Well…I thought I should warn you first. We’ve comeback. ALL of us. For good.” She said hesitantly.

My heart skipped a few beats. “I’ll be right over.” I was about to hang up before she said, “wait!”

“Yes?!”

“Um…maybe it’s not such a great idea for you to come over.” She said reluctantly. It was like a punch in the face, but I was too happy to dwell on that. I was going to see Edward! It didn’t matter that he didn’t love me.

“I don’t care if he doesn’t want me. I’m coming over.”

“Bella-“but I hung up and pressed on the gas pedal.

The drive was still so familiar. With each mile I came closer to Edward; I could breathe a little easier. The whole stopped aching so much. This was beyond regular happiness.

I finally pulled into their driveway. I couldn’t sit anymore, and I just hit the brakes halfway through the driveway and jumped out. I ran as fast as I could toward the house. I saw Alice waiting for me at the door. I barreled into her open arms.

“Bella! You look worse than when I first came back!” he said, shocked. I shrugged and tried to hold in my tears to no avail they poured down my cheeks like mini rivers.

“Come on! I want to see everyone else!” I said frantically while tugging her hand. She reluctantly followed with a worried face.

I walked inside to be greeted by a big bear hug from Emmet. Then esme looked at me with concerned eyes. Carlisle smiled politely, but he seemed to be dreading something to come. I ignored all the signs because I didn’t want to be brought out of my happy bliss.

“Ii-i-i- miss-s-s-ed y-you guys!” I choked out. My eyes were blurry, and I wiped them on my sleeve so I could see their beautiful faces. I was even happy to see Rosalie’s glaring face. Jasper stood far away from me. I felt bad for that, but didn’t comment. Suddenly, my emotions calmed a bit. I was able to stop crying.

“Thanks jasper.” I hiccupped and they all laughed.

I looked around the room for the one person I was dying to see.

“E-Edward?” I called, knowing he would hear me.

“Be right there!” the angelic velvety voice replied casually. My heart was pounding as he descended the stairs.

The first thing my brain processed was his eyes. His amazing depthless eyes! Then I focused on his smooth beautiful face. I tried to memorize every angle of it. My heart melted.

Then reality caught up with me. He wasn’t alone.

A breathtaking strawberry blond vampire was clinging to his waist. He had one arm draped lovingly across her shoulder. The heart that had just begun to feel full broke into jagged pieces.

My breath came in short gasps. My eyes stung, but I refused to cry in front of him. I didn’t want to make a further fool of myself. I blushed a deep crimson. I had to tear my eyes away from his arm on her shoulder. I felt myself falling apart. I had to get out of there.

“Bella…this is Tanya. She’s from the Denali clan I told you about.” I briefly remembered the name. I shook my head to indicate a yes.

He tightened his grip on her. That was it.

“Uh…I have to go. I forgot to pick up some food for Charlie. Don’t want to have to order out.” I mumbled pathetically in a broken whisper. I said good bye to each of my former family.

Then I tried hard to pull out my faceless mask to say goodbye to Edward. All I ended up doing was grimacing a whimpering at him like an idiot. I thought I saw a small bit of regret flash in his eyes as I took one last look, but it was gone instantly.

I turned and barreled into the door. I ran to my truck and left the sobs overtake me. I didn’t even care if they could hear my painful mourning.

And morning is what I was doing. I stood no chance at getting him back now. I was so ordinary compared to her. I don’t blame him for it. I lost whatever tiny hope I had. I was mourning our love. I knew there would be no more delusions…no more numbness.

I tried to drive through my sobbing. Somehow, I got home. I parked in the driveway I stayed crying in there for who knows how long. Finally, no more tears would come. I looked around in my truck. Memories from Edward and me floated painfully through my head…taunting me.

Fury rose from deep within me. Anger at Edward, at Tanya, and mostly at myself. I couldn’t take it anymore!

I picked up the crowbar that I used to open my hood from under my seat. I jumped out of my car and smashed out my window. I took out the windshields and continued breaking my side door. Suddenly Charlie pulled up as I was beating my car full of memories.

“BELLA!!!” he screamed as he jumped out of the cruiser. He grabbed the crowbar out of my hand and threw it.

“What the hell is the matter with you?!” then he caught sight of my face. He instantly switched from anger to concern.

“What’s wrong?!” he said and grabbed me into a tight embrace.

“He’s back! He’s back with a new girlfriend!” I sobbed into his chest.

“I’ll kill him!” he said and dragged me into the house, leaving my destroyed truck behind.

Views: 850

Replies to This Discussion

please?????????????
OMGeezee.CAn u keep me updated.
ok, i think i messed up the last post, this part comes before it...sorry!

BPOV

I turned to ken in shock. Why would he want to come?!

“What?!” Kay voiced my exact thought.

“I mean,” he shuffled his feet and looked like he regretted speaking up. “I just wanted to….check out this new pack! Yeah, that’s all!” he seemed to be trying to reassure himself more than us.

“Um…” an awkward silence passed as Kay and ken had an intense stare down. I cleared my throat loudly but they didn’t look away from each other. I touched Kay’s arm and he let out an angry sigh.

“fine.” He yanked his arm out of my grip and stormed off. I buried the sting of rejection and followed after him. I heard ken follow me out the door. I didn’t look back at ken and tracked down Kay talking to some other wolves. I tapped his shoulder but he just put one finger p and kept talking.

This little attitude was not flying with me. As a human I would’ve put up with this but not anymore. If I’m going to have to live forever I am going to have to start sticking up for myself.

I spun him around with lightning speed. “Look Kay! I don’t know what your problem is but I’m done with being treated like this! Too many times I’ve been treated like *edited by moderator* by guys!!! No more. Either be a man and get your *edited by Moderator* together or leave me alone!”

He looked startled. Then the anger returned to his eyes. “Don’t yell at me!”

“You deserve it! I don’t know if you’re bipolar or something but I won’t take it lying down!”I thought back to how I clung to Edward even when he left me. I would never be that pathetic again!

“I’m crazy?! You’re the newborn! Everything was running fine before you came!” my jaw dropped. What the hell was wrong with him?! I regretted kissing this *edited by Moderator* now. When would I find a nice guy who wouldn’t hurt me?

“Fine then! Let’s go, so I can be out of your hair soon. Let’s go right now.” I turned on my heels and stormed off. Kay and ken followed me. I went into the warehouse and said my goodbyes.

Kay stayed silent and I was glad. We exited and ken and Kay changed to wolves. I enjoyed being able to run as a vampire. I felt like a bullet as I jumped over the treetops. I tried to slow down a bit for the wolves but I was having too much fun. When we got close to forks I had to stop so they could catch up.
I smiled like a little kid with some ice-cream. Ken changed and I made it a point to look only at his face.

“Why’d you stop?”

“We’re getting close. We have to be careful of the wolves since we’ll have to cross their land. The Cullens might smell us too. I don’t have to worry about the sun, but there are a few patches of sunlight through the clouds.” He nodded and changed back.

I took a useless deep breath and starting running back to my previous home; knowing nothing would ever be the same.
I thought you already posted this chapter? Anyway I love it! Write more soon.
please post more soon
Seriously good but as stated you've already posted that one before...... but still good as hell =D
OMG! MORE PLEASE! I'm dying to know what's next!
write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please?????????????????????
** NEW READER**

this has to be the awesomest story EVER created

i mean like im so happy for bella shes a new person with all the back talk and crap and now shes cursin and standing up for herself im really proud of her

and i love ken i think hes adorable its kinda obvious he likes her its just so cute
i was smiling throughout this whole story
and i like the part with that guy who was the second or third to introduce himself and he said his name and then said "its a pleasure to meet you baby" or something like that
im happy that bella found Kay he seems like a good guy for her ( i think he imprinted on her if they can do that i mean these are differernt kind of wolves)

but any way i really really really really love your story its incredible

keep writing :]
New reader this story is great plz plz plkz keep me update and write more plz

more cliff hangers ...update soon please....cliffies kill me

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service