The Twilight Saga

A/N: In this era only a few humans really know about vampires and at first it might not completely be canon pairing but bare with me people because before you know it they will all be together and live happily ever after…after the gut wrenching drama of course. Remember to leave a comment! Reminder, this story is a drabble and I will try my hardest to have a least one or two chapters a day. Enjoy!

APOV

Your eyes were deep with secrets. Long blonde lashes like a shield protecting them. Jessica’s voice was threatening as she spoke about you, but in this moment it all didn’t matter anymore. You were the epitome of something sinfully erotic. Dirty blonde locks wild around your face making you look fierce. A fine chiseled jaw with pink kissable lips. You were unhumanly beautiful. The kind of boy that left girls with broken hearts and make up smeared eyes. The pull I felt towards you was impossible to ignore. But all of those thoughts drifted away when a stunning brunette came into your view and you smiled at her. This unbearable ache that I wanted to push away settled into the pit of my stomach when I saw you stand up and pull out a chair for her. I don’t even know him. I thought. My self esteem went low when she turned around and I got a look at her. Looking back at Jessica whom I had ignored in my stage of trance, I paid attention to what she was saying now when she sent daggers at the girl. Jealousy and anger flashing through her eyes.

“…and that is Isabella Swan.” Jessica sneered. “She’s a total s!$t.”

How she said it made me know that it was lie. I watched as the girl sat down in her chair and threw her head back laughing when the boy whose name was Jasper said something. Her musical laugh rang out loud in the cafeteria and it sounded like a thousand of chiming bells. She was tall from what I could tell. A mane of thick mahogany ringlets cascading like a waterfall down her back. She had big childlike hazel eyes and high cheekbones with big, red lips. Her complexion was pale and deathly but with her curves and beauty that didn’t seem to matter. As if feeling my stare, she turned around and our eyes met. My cheeks pooling with blood in an instant and a mischievous gleam sparked in her eye and she gave me a wicked grin before she turned away.

Lauren gasped in surprise and utter astonishment while Jessica gave me a forced smile.

“What?” I asked.

“Isabella Swan isn’t nice to anybody.” She said, before she started to pick aimlessly at her plate of salad.

“Except Edward.” Mike pitched in with a mouth full of food. He swallowed his bite and cleaned his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket. “I tried to make a move on her when she first moved here last year but I guess I was just too much for her.”

“Oh please.” Jessica murmured rolling her eyes.

“Its true!” He said, “Cullen’s got nothing on this boys.” He approached while kissing his muscles.

Edward Cullen didn’t ring a bell when I tried to remember about all the students who I had had classes with. “Whose Cullen?”

The doors of the cafeteria opened with a loud bang and Jessica smiled smugly and winningly at Isabella before she looked at me and answered, “That’s Cullen.”

Views: 208

Replies to This Discussion

I like it (: Please continue

MORE MORE MORE I NEED THIS STORY IT IS SO AWESOME :D keep me updated please ?? <3

Some interesting twists and turns in the story!

HEY GUYS! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING :D THIS STORY IS MY BABYBEE ^.^ HAHA WELL THIS IS ON CAPS LOCK FOR A REASON...GO VOTE FOR TWILIGHT FOR BEST KISS AND MOVIE OF THE YEAR GUYS! WE HAVE SOME SERIOUS COMPETITION *DUN DUN DUN* hunger games T^T WENT TO GO SEE THE MOVIE AND IT ACTUALLY IS GOOD :O BUT TWILIGHT HAS TO WIN GUYS! HOW MANY YEARS IN A ROW WILL IT BE IF WE WIN THIS ONE AGAIN? AND I MEAN COME ON! AM I THE ONLY ONE DYING TO SEE ROB AND KSTEW KISS! GO VOTE WITH YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! CLINK THE LINK BELOW!

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2012/movie-of-the-year/

*NEW READER:)*
i love this please update me and i will add you!:)
Thanks,
PerciAnne

Love you story.. Please add me & update me your story kay! So exciting!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service