The Twilight Saga

Okay everyone I need peoples opinion on a story idea so everyone tell me your opinions. I can handle it. I already have my tissues with me. :) Things you should know
*All the twilight characters are human
*Edward will not always be with Bella
*All the characters belong to SM except for maybe a couple that I add to the story
*Emmett and Alice are Bella's siblings
*Jacob is in this story who is Emmett's best friends who likes Bella
*This takes place in Forks

Tell me what you think. I can't really write so please tell me your opinion. I can take it.
Thank you to everyone who made me a banner.

Chapter 1
Bella POV

I was pretty sure I was dreaming for two reasons. Reason number one I looked younger and two it didn't look like I was in Forks anymore.

I was walking to my mom. I missed my mom. I haven't seen her in years. “Bella" my mother said.
All of a sudden I woke up to the sound of a bull horn.

“Wacky Wacky Bella," my idiot brother Emmett said.

I was so surprised I fell right on the floor head first.

"Emmett, I'm going to get you for this" I said.

Emmett ran out of my room as fast he could with me right behind him. He ran straight to Alice's room. I could of gotten him but being i tripped over my feet. Luckily Emmett caught me and dragged me to the bathroom where Alice was waiting for me.

"Hello Bella, I know you told me you don't want me to get you dressed but I saw the clothes that you laid out and I had to take immediate action so I got Emmett here to help," Alice said.

I wasn't surprised by this news at all but I will be in near danger of blushing on what Alice is going to have me wear.

"Now Emmett take her to the closet please," Alice said.

I hated my sister and brother very dearly. Don't get me wrong I love them but when it comes to Alice and clothes she can be . . . well lets put it this way crazy isn't really the word it's more like psycho, but she means well. My brother on the other hand is the strongest most embarrassing person you will know.

"Okay lets get started if we are going to get you ready for you asking out Edward Cullen," she said.

Ahh Edward Cullen. I had this huge crush on him since Kindergarten. I couldn't find my crayons anywhere and Edward shared his crayons with me. He was such a gentlemen.

"Now lets do this, Alice said while putting on her fashion face while putting on the song poker face by Lady GaGa.

I have lived in this beautiful town for a lot of years ever since I was born. My mother had died for a tragic car accident when I was 10..
Since my dad is a very good doctor we happen to be rich. But I don't really make the most of it like my brother and sister do.

Alice finally comes out of her closet with a white tank top with a blue vest with a leather mini skirt with 5 inch stilettos.

“Are you kidding me, these shoes are like death traps," I said. "

Come on you look great you can't just not wear the shoes, and if you do fall Alex, Angela, Miranda, and me and maybe Jessica will be there to catch you," she said.

I knew Alice was telling the truth so I started to cave.

"Fine I will were the shoes but not because I want to only for you,” I said. "

"YAY!" Alice said while jumping up and down.

"Come on girls lets get going," Emmett screamed.

I quickly went to my room careful not to trip. I had to get several things first my phone, my bag and then my keys. It's my day to drive my car. My beautiful black, Ferrari.

I go to the garage to see Emmett and Alice waiting for me. We get in the car to get to school. Once I park we get out. Emmett runs to buddies from the football team who are is buff as he is. Then we see Angela, Alex, and Miranda.

They ran to me and Alice and started giving us big hugs.

"Wow Bella you look great." Alex said.

Alex was dressed in a pink tank top with a black jacket and black skirt with pink leggings and and black ballet flats which made her look smaller than everyone else but still looked cute.

"Thanks," Alice said giving a little bow.

Miranda started laughing. Miranda is the tallest of all of our friends. She is always simple and wears the coolest shirts that are always in black.

"So how are you guys? Angela asks. "Fine," we all said at the same time.

It made us start laughing.

Alice and Alex stopped laughing and their faces turned into shock. We all stopped laughing and tried to see what Alice and Alex. We saw Edward kissing someone. But who? I was heartbroken it felt like someone took a knife and stabbed me.

Seeing the sight of Edward kissing someone else was horrible but he wasn't mine so I can't really be upset but I was. When Edward and the mystery girl stopped kissing I could finally see her face and to my surprise it was Jessica Stanley.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

CHAPTER 1: PAGE 1
CHAPTER 2: PAGE 3
CHAPTER 3: PAGE 6
CHAPTER 5: PAGE 8
CHAPTER 6: PAGE 11
CHAPTER 7: PAGE 15
CHAPTER 8: PAGE 17
CHAPTER 9: PAGE 26
CHAPTER 10: PAGE 27
CHAPTER 11: PAGE 28
CHAPTER 12: PAGE 33
CHAPTER 13: PAGE 37
CHAPTER 14: PAGE 38
CHAPTER 15: NOT WRITTEN YET WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW :)

Views: 255

Replies to This Discussion

Alice and get her to punch Jessica....I want to :)
Love your story
Your a really good writer
xxx
BELLA!!!!!!!!!
Bella's
Bella's
Either Alice's or Bella's
Bella,s it gets too confusing if you try to cover everyones POV- but that's just my thoughts.,
more more more !!
Okay everyone here is chapter 6. It's in Bella pov.

Chapter 6
Bella POV

"Hey everyone," Jessica said as she sat down. Alex managed to get her face out of her glare to say "Hey Jess what are you doing here?". Jessica seemed confused. "What do you mean what I'm doing here?" Jessica asked.

"Well, if one of us betrayed one of our best friends we wouldn't go sit with the person we stabbed in the back," Alice said. Jessica started getting mad. "Who did I stab in the back? What did I do?" Jessica asked.

I was starting to get mad she knows what she did and yet she decides to play dumb. "ME YOU KISSED EDWARD PRACTICALLY IN FRONT OF ME AND CAME TO TALK TO ME WHILE HOLDING HANDS WITH HIM," I yelled

Jessica was about to say something but I cut her off. "You knew how much I liked him," I said. Jessica started smiling. "It's not my fault he prefers me the most prettiest girl in the school instead of you the most biggest LOSER in the school," Jessica said.

Now I was really getting mad. I heard chairs scraping and saw that Alex was putting her hair up. The only time Alex puts her hair up is when it's going to get in her way of something.

"What did you just say?" Alice said. Jessica's smile faded when she saw Alice and Alex standing behind me. "Umm no-nothing I better go," Jessica stuttered. And with that Jessica got up and left the table running out of the cafeteria.

"That will teach her not to mess with you, because if she messes with you she messes with us," Alex said. "Thanks guys you guys are the best," I said.

*The bell rings*

"Well come on Bells we better get to bio," Alex said.
cOOl!!
that was so funny can't wait for more!!!!
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY WWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg write soon

keep me posted

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service