The Twilight Saga

All the characters belong to Stephenie Mayer!

Summary; What happens when things take a different turn? What would happen if Bella didn't move to Forks that day? Would paths still cross? What if Bella and Edward didn't meet at all?
What would happen?

This is a repost of my story, and once again I would like you to think about one thing: My mother language isn't English so I'm sure I've got a bunch of errors. I've put chapter comments from readers here and they're from an old discussion, just so you know and not get confused by it. Please, I hope you still read my story and like it!

Love, 
Linn

Please add me as a friend if you want updates! I'll send a message everytime I update! :)

Thanks to Andrea MartinezƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷteamJake! for these amazing banners!

Thanks to Christina for this great banner!

Thanks to ToxicExistence for this beautiful banner!

Banners made by me :)

Thanks to Lion And The Lamb (Amy) for this wonderful banner!

Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 33 : coming soon!

Views: 1807

Replies to This Discussion

pmg so great. love it
I just found your story and have just finished reading your last chapter. I loved it. The story on the most part is well written. I like this different twist on things. I can't wait to see what happens now. Please update soon.
This is absolutly wonderful! Im a new reader, and I have to say that this story is the first one in a while to truly captivate me. I can't wait for more! :)
i love this

you cant let the pack kill the cullens laura would be devastated and so wld jake

update soon
luved it..
so happy she reunited with her friend.
i hope the pack don't want to kill bella.
plz post more soon..
Please, oh please oh please, post more!!!! Keep me updated!
Its been quite sometime that you haven't updated. Are you going back to this story??? 

Long time no talk

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

WWWWWWWWWWWWW

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

story

cnt wait to read this

I absolutely love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it has been a while since you have updated this story, but please, please update i would love to see what happens between bella and edward and the pack..please, please, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY IT IS SOOOO AMAZING <3 add me as a friend please ??

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service