The Twilight Saga

Whatcha say:By Izzy Ness Black 

Introduction

I stood a few feet from him, his eyes were betrayed, where hurt, he didn't know what to say or what to do.Blood was smeered across my face, dripping from my mouth, on my pink jacket and on my hands.There was no denying what i am or what i had done. That's when he went off yelling at me.

"How could you do that, Its monstrous, revolting, Horrible" He just kept yelling. I felt my stomach fall even harder as I watched the fury roll off his body.

"I can't help what I am" I said............................ 

Trailer for the Story

http://youtu.be/2IAEGkaLnhw

Chapter One : Different Jacob's P.O.V

Where are they? I looked around the hall , Quil and Seth were no where to be seen. I had gotten kicked out of la push school for fighting , and my friends also got kicked out for helping the fight.

“Hey man” Embry said as he walked into the hall way from Math

“there you are,your late”

“Sorry had to help the teacher”

We went in the cafeteria to find Seth and Quil already sitting at the table with the gang.

“Hey Paul” He stiffened and then smiled.

“Hey” He said looking different.

“Did you get taller” Embry asked

“yeah, I'm not really feeling to well” He said to us.

“why don't you go home”

“Cause I have to show this new girl around the school” I sighed, Everyone would be talking about the knew girl and her family for the next couple of days. This is what you get for living in a small town tho.

“I will show her around if you want” Seth offered.

“Sure man thanks” Paul said biting into a sandwich. I started to eat my food slowly. Then I felt the breeze of the Cafe door open. I looked over and people were stopping to stare at the new kids. The first two came in, One tall male with brown hair, and pale as ice skin,The second Blond with the same Pale as Ice skin, both of their eyes were Gold. I stared.

“Who are they” I asked

“The Cullen's and the Hale's and the Mason's” Embry said

“That is Emmett Cullen and Rosalie Hale” Seth said telling me what I was more interested in.

“And that is Edward Cullen and Bella Mason,with Bella's Sister Renesmee Mason” Seth added as the next set came in the room.

“Oh I had that Edward guy in my class” Embry said. I watched the renesmee girl she was cute, Edward Cullen looked over at me as if he could tell what I was thinking.

“That is Jasper Hale , He is Rosalie's Twin and Jade Mason” As he said this ,they all walked to the back table.

“they seem, Nice” I said noticing the resemblance to all of them.

“Yeah, there all adopted” Embry said , as if there was something wrong with being adopted.

“You know you were adopted too” Embry frowned

“How do you know”

“your mom told me” I said simply.

“what no way” Embry said totally angry now.

“Just kidding dude chill” He looked taller as well.

“Are you feeling well Embry” He looked over at Paul then back at me.

“yeah kind of weird but I'm alright” He said I Shrugged it off. Then Suddenly The Door opened again, and a girl with shoulder length hair and brownish green eyes walked over to the Cullen's table.

“Who's that” I asked one last time

“Alice hale” Paul stated firmly.

“Is that the girl you have to show around” I asked

“No that would be Renesmee ,Alice was in my first period class, all the guys were drooling on her, but she wouldn't speak not to a single one” I looked over at Renesmee and the girl Named Alice staring. When suddenly Edward said something and renesmee turned around. I was starting to think that he had super powers or just impeccable timing. She stared for a minute then smiled. I smiled back and then hid my face in the hood of my jacket.

Alice's P.O.V

“What was he thinking about daddy” Renesmee asked Edward.

“He was thinking about how beautiful Alice and you looked” She smiled and looked over at the boy who was staring at our table. I didn't bother looking. Life was starting to get boring. Alice Hale Half human half vampire girl , No partner and no life. My parents are Jasper and Jade Cullen or known her Jasper Hale and Jade Mason. I sighed and laid my head down on the table.

“What was that” Edward asked me.

“what was what”

“That in your vision”

“Stop reading my mind”

“Sorry can't help it, plus its hard not to think about you when the boy is staring at you and thinking about your every movement” I turned

“Stop it Edward” Bella said to him.

“I cant see him” I said to my self

“what” they all said at the same time.

“I..I … cant see his future” I was shocked , he was the first human in my life that I hadn't been able to see.

“Glad I'm not the only one broken” Bella said picking up a piece of pizza and pretended to take a bite as a girl was analyzing her every move as well as the other students. There's something about him I thought to my self.

“See you later” I said to them, as all the kids were getting ready for the next class. I got up and headed out of the room. I slowly walked into my next class. Shy as more people started to stare at me. Vampire beauty was one of the many things I wasn't excited about because people looked at you all the time. I stepped through the door and twenty eyes looked over at me.

“Miss Hale” the teacher said I smiled , and the lecture I was about to get for being late was gone and passed.

“Please take a seat next to Mr. Black” I took my seat at the only empty chair in the room.

“Alright class, today we are going to be working with partners, so the person next to you will be your partner and you will have to complete a worksheet” He said in a nasally voice.

“Does he always sound so boring” I mumbled to my self not really to anyone in particular.

“Yes, I usually sleep” I turned to see my partner was the boy from the cafeteria.

“Hi, I'm Jacob” he said when I froze

“I'm Alice nice to meet you” I shook his hand and he smiled, I felt a spark go through my hand. Suddenly I froze and the scene that played before me was shocking. I came back to reality when it started.

The teacher slammed his hand down on the table for a second, we all looked over to see him, struggle for a moment. Then he collapsed on the floor. I jumped over and ran over to check the teachers pulse. I took my phone out and called 911.

“Carlisle, my teacher dropped , I think he is having a heart attack”

“I will be right there Alice”

“SOMEONE RUN TO THE OFFICE AND TELL THEM WHATS GOING ON” I yelled not seeing who ran to the office, I started preparing him to go the hospital. I have done this many many times in the past 200 years. I sighed and kept him elevated.

“ALICE” Carlisle said from the door way.

“Carlisle, I kept him elevated his heart rate is through the roof.”

“Alright we will take it from here” The EMT said. The room buzzed with teens talking. The EMT's left , Carlisle turned around kissed the top of my head and then left as well. I sighed and walked back to my desk.

“That was amazing” one of the girls squealed to me.

“Yeah I guess” I sat down, I noticed Jacob wasn’t in the class anymore. Great my freakish knowledge about heart attacks scared him off. The bell rang and I headed out the class room and went to our car. When I got there Emmett was smiling up as storm.

“What” I asked, cause he was staring at me with that smile.

“Nothing” I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Edwards smiling too.

“WHAT” I asked irritated.

“Emmett just happened to hear some guys talking about you that’s all” I growled.

“Tell me Emmett or I’m going to expose us all and kick your butt again” He frowned

“I had dirt in my eye that time” He said furious.

“Not here you too” Edwards said , Renesmee took my hand and we went to her car. I climbed in the front seat.

“He heard some guys talking about how hot you are that’s all” She said telling me what it was they weren't telling me.

“Oh”

“So does he like me” Renesmee asked

“Who”

“that boy from the lunch room” She asked hopefully

“How am I suppose to know”

“I saw you guys talking”

“Oh, we were just saying hello, His name is Jacob” I smiled thinking about his perfect smile. She looked over at me and smiled

“What”

“You like him don't you”

“No, I don't even know him,plus aren't you and Nahuel dating .”

“Okay, and Off and On” She said continuing to drive. When we reached the house , I went straight to my room ignoring the stares I got on my way up there. I knew renesmee and I would go shopping later. I loved shopping. Me and renesmee where the tightest out of the bunch, being half human and half vampire in all. I heard a knock at my door.

“Alice” Bella said

“Come in Bella” I smiled, I loved Bella, I couldn't believe everything we went through just to get her for Edward.

“Just wanted to see how your first day went was all”

“Great” I smiled

“That's good, and the future?”

“Blurry” I murmured looking up at the ceiling.

“Oh okay well good night Alice”

“Night Bella” As she closed the door I soon fell asleep.

Views: 742

Replies to This Discussion

Post more it seems really good!!! THNX:)

This is too good.

I never thought of Alice being with someone else but this is good.

Keep me updated

plezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

p.s. eppppppppppppppppppppppppp

lol Im glad you liked Takyra
sounds really good, please write more soon!

omg I lovvveee thiss! u have to update me on this one too! lol sooo good

Chapter Two: Jacobs P.O.V

I hadn't be able to stop thinking about her. I didn't know why, everything about her screamed, take her have her shes yours,But she wasn't mine. I laid back on my pillow and though about her beautiful hazel eyes. I remember Paul saying she didn't talk to a single guy in his class, but she talked to me which made me hopeful. I had to get my mind of her so I got out of bed and got dressed.

“Dad I'm going into forks for car supplies”

“Alright be back in time for Dinner” He said as I passed the living room. It had been lonely since my mom died. It was hard to think about her sometimes. I grabbed my keys to my rabbit and drove into town. When I reached the Auto part store , there were tons of guys. I groaned knowing I probably wouldn’t get the part I needed. I walked in the store to see most of the guys at the counter looking towards the back as if something had slapped them in the face. I rolled my eyes and walked to the back to get a spare tie rod end. I started to fumble around with the boxes when I heard a girl ask.

“Do you have any Timing belts in stock” In her high pitched voice. I knew I shouldn't know the sound of her voice yet but it sent shivers down my spine. I turned and saw her talking to one of the men who worked her. I now noticed what they were all staring at. She was wearing Shorts, with a tight fitted shirt and boots, with grease smeared all over her.

“Sure miss here you go”

“Thank you”

“Alice Hale” I said with out thinking. She turned immediately, she frowned an then her frown turned into a smile.

“hey you, how are you” She asked walking over to me. I couldn't stop staring at her eyes.

“I..I'm great just getting a Tie Rod End”

“Oh I understand, my car needed a timing belt” We walked over to the Cash register together.

“So how are you liking town” I noticed more men had entered the store.

“Its good, a little small but I like it” She answered.

“that’s good”When we got out side we stood next to a Aston Vanquish.

“Wow, I wonder who drives this car, it must have cost a fortune”

“ 250,000 dollars actually, It was a gift” She said holding up the keys.

“Wow, that was a great gift” She smiled.

“You know I'm really good at fixing cars, my friends and I have a place we fix cars at in town, if you want I can help you get your timing belt and stuff on”

“Really that would be great, Its probably much more comfortable than being stared at all the time” She said with a smile,then looked back with distasteful look.

“Just follow me” I said

“Alright” I walked over to my car, that looked shabby next to hers I drove down the winding road, checking to make sure she was keeping up, till I got to the abandoned parking lot.

“Wow its Quiet out here” she said once she was out of the car.

“yeah”

“Alright well lets get to work then” She hedged

“Okay” She pulled out her Skateboard and went to the front of her car.

“what are you doing”

“I need the skateboard so I don’t ruin my clothes”

“Your such a girl”

“Shut up” She said laughing, I was worried I was gonna offend her somehow but I didn't. She got under the car and started working from the bottom.

“What are you doing” I asked her

“Checking stuff on my Engine while you do my timing belt”

“Shouldn't I be doing the hard part” I asked

“what cause your a man, whats that make me a house wife” she asked with fake hurt

“No I was just saying aren't you gonna break a nail or something” She laughed

“No I'm fine, I have the skills of a lion cat” She giggled for a second and then went back to work.

“HEY JAKE” I heard someone yell I turned to see Embry and Quil and Seth walking up to me.

“Hey guys” I said nervously.

“wow who’s car is this” They asked admiring her car.

“Its...” I was interrupted by.

“Jacob can you hand me the wrench”

“Sure” I slid the wrench down to her The guys smiled

“who's that” they asked again,before I could answer she popped out from under the car. She looked down at the Engine and then back up,She had greasy smeared on her face, it was adorable.

“Oh , I didn't realize we had more people here.” She said

“Alice , this is Embry,Quil and Seth, guys this is Alice Hale” They all look at each other, I knew the were thinking about our legends but who wants to think about that stuff when you could date someone as beautiful as her.

“Nice to meet you Alice” they said with a smile.

“Nice to meet you” She said , then looked back down at her parts.

“Nice going Jake” Embry laughed.

“Shut up man we are just friends”

“For now” Seth laughed

“yeah so” I smiled I looked back to see her frowning.

“Whats wrong”

“Stupid bolt wont budge” She said pulling on the wrench.

“Here” I slid my hand over hers and started to pull the wrench down, She smiled and then stepped away.

“there you go”

“thanks” She went back to working on her car.

“you got a chick that can fix cars. Man your lucky” I Ignored them.

“Where is Paul”I asked

“I don’t know I haven’t seen him” Quil said

“I saw him with Sam Uley this morning” Seth said in distaste.

“He also got a hair cut” Embry said , That was strange, I thought he liked his longish hair. Mine was down to the middle of my back now.

“Wow that different huh” I asked

“yeah you know what they say about Sam”

“yeah” Everyone knew Sam was a la push gang member. I sighed, I didn't want to be like him.

“Whats going on” Alice asked, with a smile

“Nothing just talking”

“Well, I better get back to the house, everybody is going to be so worried about me” I smiled.

“Alright, see you later” I said , not knowing really when that would be. I watched as Alice pulled away from her parking spot and sped away.

“Dude, Shes hot” I chuckled

“I know right, I feel a connection with her” I said to them.

“Jake's in love boy's” Seth said jokingly. I laughed

“Shut up Seth” He laughed

“Lets go get something to eat I’m starving” Embry said

“you eat to much” Quil said laughing, and we all got in my car and headed to the only burger joint in town.

Alice's P.O.V

I had to try and control my thoughts, as I reached the house, for some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about Jacob, he was sweet, Not like most guys. As I reached the house, Emmett was bouncing up and down.

“Come on Alice, we've been waiting for you for ever”
“Why were you waiting for me”

“We are going to play Baseball” I laughed

“Storm coming” I asked, I looked into the future, my mind filled with lightning and thunder but no rain where we were going. I laughed and then headed in the house to get dressed. I saw renesmee in the bathroom and yanked her in my room. I threw an outfit at her and shoes.

“Whooooaaa this is cute”she said

“Yeah put it on, were playing ball” She laughed

“Emmett wanting to get his butt whooped again”

“I guess”

“You didn't beat me last time” Emmett boomed from the living room. Edward walked by laughing,With Bella at his side smiling.

“Oh Bella please no” I said shaking my head , as soon as the vision came and went.

“Fine, I'll put on the outfit you picked out” She groaned.

Renesmee and I took my car out to the field. When we got there Grandpa Charlisle and Grandma Esme were practicing with my mom and dad.

“Hey honey” my mom said walking over to me, She kissed the top of my head, My dad came over and gave me a hug as well.

“ready to make your uncle cry” he asked I giggled.

“Just like last time”

“Hey munchkin, I did not cry last time”

“Sure” I said with a laugh

The game started as soon as the first strike of lighting hit. The game was on, My team was Me,My dad,My mom, Renesmee and Grandpa, Against, Emmett, Rosalie, Grandma, Edward and Bella. The game was close to an end , the score 19 to 19, all bases loaded. It was Up to renesmee to hit a home run or just hit hard. Emmett laughed, he was the Umpire behind her. Grandma threw the ball, I saw the next scene play before me, I laughed. Emmett turned his head to look at me when the ball hit his head.

“Oops” Renesmee said. I threw the ball back to my grandma, She got ready again. This time she threw it ,and renesmee Swung, It hit the ball at a perfect angle hitting it towards the trees.

“Home run” I yelled, Everyone ran the bases.

“That makes who the winners” I asked uncle Emmett, He groaned and rolled his eyes.

“want to go get a celebratory Ice cream” I asked Renesmee

“yum yes” We climbed in the car and headed into town for some Ice cream, at the only Burger place in town. When we reached Burger Pete's , I noticed a Red Rabbit, Suddenly Jacob came into my mind. Renesmee grabbed her purse and so did I when we got in there Mrs. Philips was sitting at a booth.

“Hi Mrs. Philips” Renesmee and I said together.

“Hello Girls, how are you” She said with a smile

“Good” we said again.

“I swear you young ladies are like twins sometimes” she laughed

“thank you” we said again with a laugh.

“Bye Mrs. Philips” , We walked over to the counter.

“What can I do for you” Asked the guy behind the counter.

“Renesmee” he said shocked when he saw us, She blushed.

“Hi mike”

“Two Rocky roads” I said Renesmee sent me a thankful look.

“Here you go” he said, We took our Ice creams to the back tables.

“EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT” Boys yelled when we were in the middle of talking, I looked over to see, some guys shoving Ice cream in their face as fast as they could. I laughed , when I say Jacobs face smeared with Ice cream.

“I'm going to the bathroom before we leave” renesmee said

“okay” I replied watching Jacob. He happened to look over at me shocked, I laughed and looked down, my face giving an unmistakeable blush. He whipped his face then came over to my table.

“Following me” he asked

“No I'm here with my sister” I said ,Which was a lie, she's my cousin technically. He had a spot of Ice cream on his face, I took the napkin and ran it over his face. He chuckled.

“Sorry” he said whipping his face some more, I noticed his friends staring at us. I noticed I couldn't see their futures either. How weird these people were.

“Your friends like to stare I noted” He chuckled and then threw them a glare.

“Okay I'm ready to leave” renesmee said

“Jacob this is my sister Renesmee, Renesmee this is my friend Jacob” She stuck her hand out and smiled.

“Nice to meet you” He said still looking at me

“Nice to meet you too” She said

“Um, Dad is looking for us” She said, I smiled

“Alright”

“Bye Jacob” I said He smiled

“Bye Alice” I left , and headed home with my thoughts full of Jacob. 

love it!! add me and send me a message when u update

ohhh so good plzzz let seth imprint on nessie!!!

Wow, this is probably the FIRST Jacob and Alice story. Shocking! Keep me updated :)

I'm Glad you all are liking it so far, ScaryEyes826-You never know that might happen lol

Love, love, love it!

yeaahhhh!!!!! :) pllzzzz

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service