The Twilight Saga

Whatcha say:By Izzy Ness Black 

Introduction

I stood a few feet from him, his eyes were betrayed, where hurt, he didn't know what to say or what to do.Blood was smeered across my face, dripping from my mouth, on my pink jacket and on my hands.There was no denying what i am or what i had done. That's when he went off yelling at me.

"How could you do that, Its monstrous, revolting, Horrible" He just kept yelling. I felt my stomach fall even harder as I watched the fury roll off his body.

"I can't help what I am" I said............................ 

Trailer for the Story

http://youtu.be/2IAEGkaLnhw

Chapter One : Different Jacob's P.O.V

Where are they? I looked around the hall , Quil and Seth were no where to be seen. I had gotten kicked out of la push school for fighting , and my friends also got kicked out for helping the fight.

“Hey man” Embry said as he walked into the hall way from Math

“there you are,your late”

“Sorry had to help the teacher”

We went in the cafeteria to find Seth and Quil already sitting at the table with the gang.

“Hey Paul” He stiffened and then smiled.

“Hey” He said looking different.

“Did you get taller” Embry asked

“yeah, I'm not really feeling to well” He said to us.

“why don't you go home”

“Cause I have to show this new girl around the school” I sighed, Everyone would be talking about the knew girl and her family for the next couple of days. This is what you get for living in a small town tho.

“I will show her around if you want” Seth offered.

“Sure man thanks” Paul said biting into a sandwich. I started to eat my food slowly. Then I felt the breeze of the Cafe door open. I looked over and people were stopping to stare at the new kids. The first two came in, One tall male with brown hair, and pale as ice skin,The second Blond with the same Pale as Ice skin, both of their eyes were Gold. I stared.

“Who are they” I asked

“The Cullen's and the Hale's and the Mason's” Embry said

“That is Emmett Cullen and Rosalie Hale” Seth said telling me what I was more interested in.

“And that is Edward Cullen and Bella Mason,with Bella's Sister Renesmee Mason” Seth added as the next set came in the room.

“Oh I had that Edward guy in my class” Embry said. I watched the renesmee girl she was cute, Edward Cullen looked over at me as if he could tell what I was thinking.

“That is Jasper Hale , He is Rosalie's Twin and Jade Mason” As he said this ,they all walked to the back table.

“they seem, Nice” I said noticing the resemblance to all of them.

“Yeah, there all adopted” Embry said , as if there was something wrong with being adopted.

“You know you were adopted too” Embry frowned

“How do you know”

“your mom told me” I said simply.

“what no way” Embry said totally angry now.

“Just kidding dude chill” He looked taller as well.

“Are you feeling well Embry” He looked over at Paul then back at me.

“yeah kind of weird but I'm alright” He said I Shrugged it off. Then Suddenly The Door opened again, and a girl with shoulder length hair and brownish green eyes walked over to the Cullen's table.

“Who's that” I asked one last time

“Alice hale” Paul stated firmly.

“Is that the girl you have to show around” I asked

“No that would be Renesmee ,Alice was in my first period class, all the guys were drooling on her, but she wouldn't speak not to a single one” I looked over at Renesmee and the girl Named Alice staring. When suddenly Edward said something and renesmee turned around. I was starting to think that he had super powers or just impeccable timing. She stared for a minute then smiled. I smiled back and then hid my face in the hood of my jacket.

Alice's P.O.V

“What was he thinking about daddy” Renesmee asked Edward.

“He was thinking about how beautiful Alice and you looked” She smiled and looked over at the boy who was staring at our table. I didn't bother looking. Life was starting to get boring. Alice Hale Half human half vampire girl , No partner and no life. My parents are Jasper and Jade Cullen or known her Jasper Hale and Jade Mason. I sighed and laid my head down on the table.

“What was that” Edward asked me.

“what was what”

“That in your vision”

“Stop reading my mind”

“Sorry can't help it, plus its hard not to think about you when the boy is staring at you and thinking about your every movement” I turned

“Stop it Edward” Bella said to him.

“I cant see him” I said to my self

“what” they all said at the same time.

“I..I … cant see his future” I was shocked , he was the first human in my life that I hadn't been able to see.

“Glad I'm not the only one broken” Bella said picking up a piece of pizza and pretended to take a bite as a girl was analyzing her every move as well as the other students. There's something about him I thought to my self.

“See you later” I said to them, as all the kids were getting ready for the next class. I got up and headed out of the room. I slowly walked into my next class. Shy as more people started to stare at me. Vampire beauty was one of the many things I wasn't excited about because people looked at you all the time. I stepped through the door and twenty eyes looked over at me.

“Miss Hale” the teacher said I smiled , and the lecture I was about to get for being late was gone and passed.

“Please take a seat next to Mr. Black” I took my seat at the only empty chair in the room.

“Alright class, today we are going to be working with partners, so the person next to you will be your partner and you will have to complete a worksheet” He said in a nasally voice.

“Does he always sound so boring” I mumbled to my self not really to anyone in particular.

“Yes, I usually sleep” I turned to see my partner was the boy from the cafeteria.

“Hi, I'm Jacob” he said when I froze

“I'm Alice nice to meet you” I shook his hand and he smiled, I felt a spark go through my hand. Suddenly I froze and the scene that played before me was shocking. I came back to reality when it started.

The teacher slammed his hand down on the table for a second, we all looked over to see him, struggle for a moment. Then he collapsed on the floor. I jumped over and ran over to check the teachers pulse. I took my phone out and called 911.

“Carlisle, my teacher dropped , I think he is having a heart attack”

“I will be right there Alice”

“SOMEONE RUN TO THE OFFICE AND TELL THEM WHATS GOING ON” I yelled not seeing who ran to the office, I started preparing him to go the hospital. I have done this many many times in the past 200 years. I sighed and kept him elevated.

“ALICE” Carlisle said from the door way.

“Carlisle, I kept him elevated his heart rate is through the roof.”

“Alright we will take it from here” The EMT said. The room buzzed with teens talking. The EMT's left , Carlisle turned around kissed the top of my head and then left as well. I sighed and walked back to my desk.

“That was amazing” one of the girls squealed to me.

“Yeah I guess” I sat down, I noticed Jacob wasn’t in the class anymore. Great my freakish knowledge about heart attacks scared him off. The bell rang and I headed out the class room and went to our car. When I got there Emmett was smiling up as storm.

“What” I asked, cause he was staring at me with that smile.

“Nothing” I rolled my eyes and turned around to see Edwards smiling too.

“WHAT” I asked irritated.

“Emmett just happened to hear some guys talking about you that’s all” I growled.

“Tell me Emmett or I’m going to expose us all and kick your butt again” He frowned

“I had dirt in my eye that time” He said furious.

“Not here you too” Edwards said , Renesmee took my hand and we went to her car. I climbed in the front seat.

“He heard some guys talking about how hot you are that’s all” She said telling me what it was they weren't telling me.

“Oh”

“So does he like me” Renesmee asked

“Who”

“that boy from the lunch room” She asked hopefully

“How am I suppose to know”

“I saw you guys talking”

“Oh, we were just saying hello, His name is Jacob” I smiled thinking about his perfect smile. She looked over at me and smiled

“What”

“You like him don't you”

“No, I don't even know him,plus aren't you and Nahuel dating .”

“Okay, and Off and On” She said continuing to drive. When we reached the house , I went straight to my room ignoring the stares I got on my way up there. I knew renesmee and I would go shopping later. I loved shopping. Me and renesmee where the tightest out of the bunch, being half human and half vampire in all. I heard a knock at my door.

“Alice” Bella said

“Come in Bella” I smiled, I loved Bella, I couldn't believe everything we went through just to get her for Edward.

“Just wanted to see how your first day went was all”

“Great” I smiled

“That's good, and the future?”

“Blurry” I murmured looking up at the ceiling.

“Oh okay well good night Alice”

“Night Bella” As she closed the door I soon fell asleep.

Views: 753

Replies to This Discussion

omg love it!! great idea!!

This was sooo good please finish and update me there is always a surprise wen i read a new chapter.

Great Girl!!! Keep Me Updated Plz!!! I love both Chapters!!!!

~Langston~

its so cute i love it
It's a really good read. Are you going to write more?

I am going to update tonight , I promise 

Chapter Three: Alice' s P.O.V

The weather Channel called for a very sunny day, but I had a vision of Snow falling at the end of the day. So the rest of my family had to stay in door's while Renesmee and I went to school. I went to my closet and started mixing an matching an outfit for my self . When I got down stairs Renesmee was dressed and ready to go. She held her hand out and smiled.

“Come on” I said

“My turn” I groaned, I hated sharing my car with her. She had her own, the only reason we shared cause we didn't want people to see just how many cars we had. I handed her the keys and then headed to my car. She buckled up and backed out. She turned the music on, I was listening to the music when I had a vision, She looked over at me and then asked.

“What is it” she asked. I laughed so hard that I thought I was going to pee my self. I looked at her and couldn't help it.

“what” she asked

“Oh it's nothing , you will have to wait and find out” I said ,She groaned and continued to pay attention to the music and the road. When we got to school,There was a blond boy at the edge of the line of cars, He was a freshman, kind of dorky, not at all Renesmee's type. He was holding a dozen red roses. I stepped out of the car, and my eyes Immediately found Jacobs. He smiled. I couldn't help but blush. Jacob and his friends started walking over to us.

“Hey” I said with a smile.

“How are you” he asked nicely.

“Great” No need to tell him that I was great cause he was here now. Seth stepped aside and started to talk to Renesmee instantly. Suddenly my mind filled with a vision, but it was blurry, I was standing in a field my shirt stand with blood,Something or someone was in front of me, my face looked horrified. Then the vision disappeared.

“Um renesmee” A small voice said

“yeah” renesmee said turning around ,to see a boy who was a little shorter than her stepping up to her and then held out the roses to her.

“I..I … I “ he stopped, He froze, I was about to burst out laughing.

“I was hoping you would go to the dance with me” he rushed out in one jumbled up sentence. Renesmee looked a little bewildered, little baffled. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. Seth looked at renesmee and then stepped beside her.

“Sorry little man shes taken” Seth said wrapping his arm around her.

“Oh, sorry Seth”

“It's cool, but I hear Nancy has a thing for you” He looked across the parking lot to a small girl with long blond hair.

“Thanks for the heads up” Seth took one of the roses from the dozen roses as the kid left, to give the other girl the rest of the roses. Seth handed the one rose to renesmee and kissed her cheek.

“see you at the dance” he said , walking away with Jacob,Quil and Embry at his side.

“Oh my Gosh” she said extending all the words. I laughed out loud this time.

“You should have seen the look on your face when that kid asked you out” I laughed

“you saw that coming” she growled.

“yup”

“Why didn't you tell me”

“who am I to Intervene in someones relationship” She growled, and I headed into school.

School went by fast. The vision was still messing with me. Who was I with and was I feeding when they found me. I was so confused. When we got home, I laid on the couch. Grandma Esme walked over and sat on the arm of the couch.

“Whats wrong dear”

“My head hurts grandma”

“Is it the visions again” She asked kindly. Grandma Esme was always nice and kind. I think it was her special talent, to make someone feel loved and all warm in side.

“yes” Uncle Edward was staring at me confused.

“who is that”

“I don't know” I said to him, still frustrated by my vision. Uncle Edward and I were close , it wasn't easy for us to hear things or see things unlike the others.

My dad was sitting next to the window with my mom, suddenly a sense of ease washed over me. I guess my mood had been a little erratic to him.

“I am going for a walk”

“Alright be home before we go hunt”

“want a cookie dear” grandma asked

“No thank you grandma” I grabbed my coat and touched the door handled. Another Vision flashed before me. Dad looked at the clock and I noticed that they were arriving in an hour.

“Dad”

“yes dear”

“Peter and Charlotte are going to be here in an hour”

“Thank you darling” my mom said and rose fast and kissed me on my head. I smiled and walked out of the house. I had been walking for over an hour. When suddenly I heard a voice.

“DONT MOVE” I froze. Suddenly four men walked out of the trees in front of me. I noticed that one of them was Embry.

“Hello” I said nervously. I could smell a woodsy difference between me and them.

“Alice” Embry said with a nod.

“Hello Embry” I said softly. The older man looked at him.

“You are a Cullen yes” The older boy asked

“yes” The sun was still peeking through, We had two hours before the snow storm started.

“Cullen's are not welcomed on this land” I turned my head confused.

“Sorry, I didn't know, my parents never told me, What are you” I asked , The smell was not familiar to me. I had never came across it before. The man's face was distorted for a second.

“We are werewolf’s” He stated firmly

“We protect la push ever since before the treaty”Embry said

“What treaty”

“Your creator never told you”

“I don't have a creator” I said

“But your a vampire” another boy said

“And you are” I asked

“Paul” Embry said

“Oh, hello Paul, no I am not full vampire,I am half” they looked confused.

“My father was a full vampire when my mom was human and they had me” I looked behind me.

“I must go, my cousin is on her way here”

“Alright, Just remind your family you must stay off our land, Half Vampire or not” with that they were off in the trees again.

Suddenly a Car rolled up next to me.

“Get in , I want to go do something”

“Shopping?” I asked , I was in the mood for new fashionable clothes.

“Sure” We started to head into town. We stopped at a small store. Renesmee hopped out of the store instantly and headed into the store. I walked through the Isles, I found a nice pair of Sunglasses. That's when I smelled him. Jacob had a sweet woods like sent to him. Nothing like the men from his town that I met earlier today.

“Hey Hale” He said calling me by my last name, I turned and smiled.

“Hello Black” He smiled

“What are you up too” I asked

“Just getting my dad's medication.” he said matter of fact. Renesmee Hopped over gracefully.

“hey Jacob” He grinned

“Hey Renesmee, Seth's been asking about you”

“Where is he” she asked hopeful to see him here.

“Down the road at Auto barn” I smiled.

“Ill be back to get you” she said

“No need” Jacob said She frowned

“Ill drive her home” He finished answering her questioning eyes.

“Alright” She skipped off to the car.

I walked around the store with him behind me. I picked up a beautiful dress, and some shoes. Then went to the cashier.

“That will be one hundred and fifty dollars” he said I handed him two hundred and told him too keep the change. The Cullen's family was known for their Generosity. We headed to Jacob's car. He walked over to his side and opened the door for me. He was in the drivers seat in a matter of minutes. He was getting taller I noticed, and more Muscles lined his body. He looked at me , the frowned.

“what” I ran my hand through his hair.

“your hairs getting longer” He looked like he blushed

“yea” he said looking away from my eyes and turning on the car.

“So where too” He asked

“Lets just drive” He Chuckled and backed out. He drove down the narrow roads.

“So how old are you” he asked

“17” I replied, He nodded

“How old are you” I asked in response

“17 as well”

“what is your dad like” I asked . I liked Jacob he was sweet, and I knew we could be good friends.

“He's old, Wise from our tribal elder's knowledge that was passed down,He's funny,i look a lot like him, but more like my mom”

“What is your mom like” I asked

“She passed away when I was young” I instantly felt bad.

“Oh I am sorry” I said

“what about your parents, how did you become apart of the Cullen family”

“My parents died long ago” It was hard to lie to him, but it was necessary for the safety of my family. I was a good liar, better than my aunt Bella so he didn't notice the cringe when I lied.

“what kind of music are you into” he asked me trying to lighten the mood.

“Alternative Rock” I said

“Mine too”

“Blue October” I asked hopeful I wouldn’t have to explain a classic to him.

“Of course” he said with a chuckle.

“I saw Embry today after school”His speed decreased

“what” I asked

“He left school early, and then me and Quil saw him hanging out with Sam the la push gang leader today” He looked sad again. I wanted to smooth out the crease between his eyes.

“I'm sorry” He chuckled his mood lightened.

“Not your fault” We arrived at my house then. I felt the urge not to leave him.

“I have to get back to my dad” he sighed.

“Alright” He took my hand and kissed it, I smiled.

“will you go to the dance with me” he asked with out a beat. As he asked this , snow started to pour down on the wind sheild.

“yes” I answered not wanted to wait to answer this one question. I stepped out of the car and headed into my house. When I got in their. I looked at my family who was sitting on the couch with peter and Charlotte. I felt Safer with them in town , knowing that vampires weren't going to last on his reservation with the werewolf's.

“we would have told you about the treaty earlier , but we didn't think you and her would go near there” Uncle Edward said

“It's alright, tell renesmee tho” I said out loud. I walked up into my room, and laid back, and fell asleep, My dreams surrounded his face. Jacob Black.

omg love it!!! cant wait to see where this goes!!!

I love it :)
This was too good keep on writin
Love love love love love this!
Love it post more soon please andkeep me updated please!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service