The Twilight Saga

When Imprint's Happen

A Fan Fiction By

Xandra Marie Clearwater

Prolouge

I was so nervouse about going to pre-school. I didn't want to go. What if the other kids didn't like me? What if they were mean to me? I didn't want to go at all.

"Come on Lizzii. It wont be bad, You'll make friends." That was mommy. Her and daddy were dropping me off before they took logan to kindergarden. He is 5.

I dont look like Logan at all. He looks like mommy. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He said he has lots of friends. He is tall and very brave, I mean he can go to sleep without a night-light. But that is Logan, he is always super brave.

Then there's Lola. She's in grade 1. She's not in the car because she can take the bus this year. She looks like mommy to. Blonde hair and blue eyes. She is really pretty. She will sometimes bring her friends home, they are pretty to.

Then there is me. The 3 year old afraid to even go to pre-school. I am short for my age. I don't look like mommy, I look like daddy. I have red hair with soft curls and jewel green eyes. Daddy said that the third generation gets red hair and I have no idea what that means.

"Come on Lizzii, pre-school's easy. All you do is play and have nap's. Trust me." Logan said. He knew what he was talking about. He went to pre-school two years ago. He looked like he was sure of himself. I was still scared but I let mommy bring me in now.

We got to the building and walked in. Mommy walked with me to the teacher. Mommy started talking to the teacher and it took a really, really long time. When she was done she said bye to me and walked out the door, leaving me here alone.

I looked around and went to go sit in the corner. I have always been shy, and I am really shy right now. I kept looking around when I saw a boy walking over to me.

When the boy got here he smiled shyley. "Hello, I am Seth. You look like you could use a friend right now" He said. He looked shy. He was a bit taller then me. He had tan coloured skin with dark brown eyes and hair.

I looked up at him, a little shy. "I'm Lizzii, and yea. I feel a little lonely right now." I said. Seth sat down beside me. We were quiet for what seemed like 1000 minutes.

"Hey Lizzii, wanna go play?" Seth asked looking over at me. He looked shy again, but also hopeful. I can see that one day Seth and I will be great friends one day. Mabey we will be good friends today. I smiled at the thought.

I nodded. "Okay. That sounds like fun." I said standing up. Seth stood up and we walked over to the toy bucket across the room. Seth seemed shy and I was to. But it's ok. Who isn't?

It was a good start to my first day of pre-school.

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

yea of course. send the story to more people to read?
Ahhh! Sorry. I took a second look at my old banner I gave you and I litterly facepalmed myself. Here, I fixed it up for you

omg PLEASE write more!!!! i love it! =)

~New Reader~

I love it(: Can't wait for more(:

love it

Cute!! :)

Write more soon Please!!:D

post more soon love it Keep me updated please

***************************************NEW READER******************************************************

xD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service