The Twilight Saga

Chapter one *Bella's ❤*

I was walking down the hallway and everyone was talking about the Cullen 's and trying to figure out why they aren't in school. You think this would get old after two years but no they still try to figure out why the Cullen's go "Camping" when its shining out so they get to skip school for a day.

"Isabella Swan will you please come to the office?" I heard Mr. Anderson say. I sighed and made my way over to his office.

"You wanted to see me" I said. But I looked over and saw Jake in the seat. He just looked over at me and smiled. "Isabella I called you in here cause Billy called and told me you and his son Jacob are really close friends. Now I want you to show him around the school he has all the same classes as you." he told me and then Jake got up and stood next to me. "Alright sir. Is this all you needed me for?" "Yes now you may go back to your class" then Jake and I left his office and went to our class. "So how you been Bells?" "I've been alright I guess" I said back to him "Well that's good. Listen I know we haven't talked in a while and I'm sorry about that" I looked at him and he looked sad so I hugged him he was shocked at first but then he hugged me back. "I miss hanging out with you Bells" I was gonna answer him back but then I heard Emma "Just wait till Edward hears about this Bella" "Hears about what! Huh? I didn't do anything wrong. Jake here is just a family friend" I said back. I've never argued back with someone before it shocked me. "Hey I don't know who you are but no one talks to my best friend like that" "Jake just drop it ok?" I said and pulled him away. I didn't want him getting in trouble on his first day.

Finally it was lunch time. Jake and I were standing in line getting our lunch. Then my phone started to ring "Hello?" I looked at Jake and he looked at me and raised an eye brow at me. "Bella what happened? I can't see your future anymore." I heard Alice say in a panicked voice "Alice calm down. Everything is alright you can't see my future cause Jake is here by me" "Jake as in wolf boy?" she asked "Don't call him that Alice his name is Jake. Oh an he's going school with me now he has all the same classes as me" I told her "Bella its not safe to be around him! He could end up hurting you" "It wasn't safe to be around you guys either but I didn't listen. Jake's always been there for me he was even there for me when you guys left me. He has never hurt me before so why would he hurt me now?!" I asked but I didn't realize I was crying. Jake took the phone from me but I just looked at him. "Listen Alice this is Jacob. I would never hurt Bella. It took days may be even weeks for her to go back to normal for her to stop having night mares. I helped her through all that I was there for her while you weren't. I never hurt her once and never will." he told her then hung up the phone. "Bells come on everything will be alright please don't cry" he said while hugging me.

comment tell me what you guys think. Should I continue or not?

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

post more soon

great start, sounds really good! please continue soon :-)

Chapter two *Edward*

I had Alice check on Bella's future just to see how she was doing? "I can't see anything. Its like her future just disappeared."
"Well that can't be right. Call her please?" she grabbed her phone out and called Bella "Hello?" I heard her beautiful voice "Bella what happened I can't see you future anymore" "Alice calm down. Everything is alright you can't see my future cause Jake is here by me" I sighed and listened to the rest of the conversation"Jake? As in wolf boy?" "Don't call him that! Alice his name is Jake. Oh an he's going school with me now. He has all the same classes as me too." 'damn he's better then I thought ' "Bella it's not safe to be around him! He could end up hurting you" "it wasn't safe to be around you guys either but I didn't listen. Jakes always been there for me he was even there for me when you guys left me. He never hurt me before so why would he hurt me now?!" I heard he crying in the background and than I heard Jacob talk "Listen Alice this is Jacob. I would never hurt Bella. It took days may be even weeks for her to go back to normal for her to stop having nightmares. I helped her through all that I was there for her while you weren't. I never hurt her once and never will." the the line went dead

"I can't believe he's going to be going to the same school as us! An he has all the same classes as Bella! I bet he asked to have the same classes as her!" "Edward calm down" Esme came by and put her hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry mom
its just that I don't trust him around Bella" "Alice what time is it? I want to go and check on Bella?" she just looked at me and sighed "it's 3:40. School was over twenty minutes ago." "Edward wait!" I heard Alice yell but I was already out the door.

As soon as I got to Bella's her truck was there but when I climbed up the tree to look in her room she wasn't there. I grabbed my phone out and dialed her number. It rang a few times then she finally answered "Hello?" "Bella? Where are you? I'm at your house and your not here" I heard her laugh in the background and heard a bunch of the boys "Yeah... Um I'm at La Push. I thought that I'd come visit my friends down here" she said "Bella I need to talk to you. An I don't trust you down there with them." "God they're my friends, Edward! They never hurt me the other times. What would make you think they'd ever hurt me?" I stayed quiet "just call me when you get home. We need to talk" I hung up and ran home.

"Edward where have you been son?" I heard my dad Carlisle say "I went to Bella's but she wasn't there. So I called her and she went to La Push. I am trying so hard not to go down there and get her. But I know that if I do I'll just be breaking the treaty." "You'll just have to wait for her to call. You have to trust her, Edward" I heard Alice say. "I'll be up in my room if anyone needs me"

I was in my room playing my piano. When I play it's like I'm in my own world nothing matters.

I heard my phone ringing an ran to it really fast. "Bella?" "Not exactly. This is Jacob Black. Just called to tell you that Bells is home safe and sound but she's sleeping." I hung up and ran to Bella's.

I climbed up the tree and into her room. "Bella? Wake up" "Jake leave me alone I wanna sleep" hearing those words coming from Bella's mouth hurt. Even though she thought I was Jacob I still love her I Kissed her forehead and took off. "I'll see you tomorrow"

Sorry it took me so long to update. Sorry it's kinda short I'll try and make the next chapter longer then this one.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service