The Twilight Saga

my fabulous banner by Alice Cullen

Set after twilight, Bella and Edward are just friends. instead of having a romance in twilight they remained just friends. Both like one another but doesn’t know how the other feels. Bella knows all about edward and his family and about the vampire world. Edward loves Bella but hasn’t told her how he feels, as he doesnt think that his good enough but will he tell her before its too late. Will Bella End up with Edward or will she fall love with someone else?

All characters belong to stephanie myers

part 1 - page 1 part 2 - page 1
part 3 - page 1 part 4 - page 2
part 5 - page 2 part 6 - page 3
part 7 - page 4 part 8 - page 4
part 9 - page 5 part 10 - page 5
part 11 - page 6 part 12 - page 6
part 13 - page 6 part 14 - page 7
part 15 - page 7 part 16 - page 8
part 17 - page 9 part 18 - page 10
part 19 - page 11 part 20 - page 11
part 21 - page 12 part 22 - page 13
part 23 - page 13 part 24 - page 15
part 25 - page 16 part 26 - page 16
part 27 - page 17 part 28 - page 18
part 29 - page 20 part 30 - page 21
part 31 - page 22 part 32 - page 23
part 33 - page 24 part 34 - page 26
part 35 - page 28 part 36 - page 29
part 37 - page 32 part 38 - page 33
part 39 - page 35 part 40 - page 36
part 41 - page 37 part 42 - page 39
part 43 - page 39 part 44 - page 41
part 45 - page 43 part 46 - page 44
part 47 - page 46 part 48 - page 47
part 49 - page 50 part 50 - page 52
part 51 - page 56 part 52 - page 57
part 53 - page 57 part 54 - page 59
part 55 - page 61 part 56 - page 63
part 57 - page 65 part 58 - page 66
part 59 - page 69 part 60 - page 70
part 61 - page 72 part 62 - page 75
part 63 - page 77 part 64 - page 80
part 65 - page 80 part 66 - page 81
part 67 - page 84 part 68 - page 88
part 69 - page 89 part 70 - page 90
part 71 - page 92 part 72 - page 93
part 73 - page 94 part 74 - page 95
part 75 - page 96 part 76 - page 99
part 77 - page 101 part 78 - page 103

BPOV

You would think after a year of living in forks that all the attention I got would have died down by now, but no it was still just like it was when I arrived, all the stares and whispers unfortunately as much as I would like to think this was down to my friendship with the Cullen family, I could not. It was all about me Bella swan the police chief’s daughter. Personally I didn’t the fascination myself, I was just an average girl with a co-ordination problem. Of course every time I mention this to one of my closest friends Edward Cullen he always told me “ you never see yourself clearly, do you”. We would usually have this conversation most days, I would ask him what he meant by that and he would reply “ you’re a beautiful, smart, funny, loving girl” and I would just roll my eyes at him and then he would smile my favourite crooked smile. Every time he said that I wondered if he truly meant it because surely if that’s what he thought of me then why had he never asked me out but then I would think why on earth would this god like creature want me.
“ Bella, Bella earth to Bella” Alice said waving her hands in front of me snapping out of my thoughts and bringing back to the reality that is forks high school cafeteria. “ Mm yeah” I replied a little dazed. “ As I was saying Bella don’t forget your coming shopping with me this weekend, I don’t even think about trying to get out of it” Alice replied giving me a stare as she did so as if to say I am always right. I just nodded. “ Off in your own little world again Bella” Edward whispered quietly in my ear. I felt the warm blush colour my cheeks. “ Ooooo Bella I hope that’s not because eddies whispering sweet nothings in your ear” Emmett chuckled wiggling his eyebrows at Edward. Edward just rolled his eyes and I felt the colour on my cheeks deepen. God why does Emmett have to say things like that, I mean he knows that me and Edward aren’t like that, I mean its not like I don’t want us to be its just Edward doesn’t see me that way. The bell rang, its was time for class, great I had biology with Edward and now thanks to Emmett I wouldn’t be able to focus on anything but Edward. I walked in to class and sat in my usual seat next to Edward and smiled. He smiled his dazzling smile back, if I didn’t look away now there was no way I wasn’t going to able to pay attention to what the lesson was about, oops too late, I couldn’t take my eyes away from him. The hour passed by so quickly I hadn’t noticed a single thing the teacher had said. I hoped there wasn’t going to be a test on this. Just as I got to the door to leave mike stopped me. “ Hey Bella, so hmmm I was wondering if you would go with me the dance next weekend, you know only if wanted to” he said looking at me all hopeful. Wow I was not expecting that, of course I knew about the dance but I had been hoping that Edward would ask me. “ So will you go with me” mike asked again trying to get my attention. “Sure, why not” I said trying to sound enthusiastic. I mean mikes a nice enough guy, sure I carn't dance thanks to my co-ordination problems but i'm sure we would have a nice enough time. Mike just grinned at me like he had just won the lottery or something. I was just about to leave when Edward barged past us nearly knocking me over. He looked angry but what on earth could have made him angry. I mean even if he did overhear mine and mikes conversation it’s wasn’t like that would bother him. We were just friends, he had never shown any interest in me like that. So why was he so angry. I would have to find out, maybe I could ask Alice.

Comment and let me know what you think
and if you want updating dont forget to add me as a friend

Views: 1927

Replies to This Discussion

i will never get bored of this....love yoour story...keep writing....
omg so love can not wait till ur next post
How on the face of the earth could we get bored of this??!!
omg i love it i will never get bored of this story it is to good
i love this story cant wait for the next chapter xx
well it was a good idea so i had to use it so thanks for the idea
GOD this story just gets better and unbelievably better!!! I love it!! ...lol...plz keep me updated!!!
right i will posting at least once day, more if i can. and updating evryone in my friends list when i do. if i havent posted in more than 2 days then you know ive had a papercut and jaspers gotten to me lol :D
love it
OMG! That was totally great. Please continue
poor Bella, who in Edward's family isn't going to see Bella nakes. and at least Jasper was a gentelmen about the whole thing.
But the thought of Edward naked going after Emmett had me in stiches I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna cry.
Keep it up. Can't wait for more:)
KOOLIES!!!!

Hehehehehehehehehe... I got three more to add to that list earlier... BURNED, SCORCHED!!! SCARED FOR ETERNITY!!! Lollage... hehehehehehehehe... I keep thinking of new things to say during the day... *claps hands* *bounces around in a circle* *stops* SKILLAGE!!! hehehehehehe... Keep Going Girl!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service