The Twilight Saga

SUMMARY.

Bella is eighteen (Just graduated) and lives with her father in Forks. Edward Cullen is her best friend and is very, very rich. Anyway Edward is going out with Jessica, they’ve been going out for two years. (Jess is also rich). However, one night Edward sleeps round Bella’s and in his sleep he says he loves Bella, bella is shocked, but very curious. But Jessica finds out that Edward slept at Bella’s and when Bella goes on a midnight walk, she gets beaten up by Jess and her friends. Edward goes to see Bella, but Bella doesn’t tell him, it was Jess who beat her up. Anyway, they talk about random things, and Bella leans in and kisses him, she is shocked because he is her best friend, but one thing leads to another and they end up in her bed!. And Bella soon realises that she loves him. But Edward starts avoiding Bella, and when he finally speaks to her again, he tells her that his and Jessica’s parents have arranged a wedding for him and Jess to get married in about two months, and he tells Bella he loves Jess and that they shouldn’t be friends anymore. Bella is hurt, but doesn’t know if she can believe him. Also, lately she starts to feel sick and dizzy … is she pregnant? What will Bella do? What will Edward do? And will Jess find out, and go out to get Bella? Will it be a happy ending? Please read!

Swans.

Bella (18)

Charlie (40)

Renee (40) - but lives in Phoenix.

Cullen’s.

Edward (18) - Jessica Stanley, Edward’s girlfriend.

Emmett (21) - married to Rosalie Hale.

Alice (16) - has a crush on Jasper Hale.

Esme Cullen (41)

Carlisle Cullen (42)

Hales. -

Rosalie Hale (21) - married to Emmett Cullen

Jasper Hale (16) - Has a crush on Alice Cullen.

(and obviously their parents, but their not in the story.) :)

UPDATES/POST/CHPATERS.

Post 2 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 3/Chapter 2 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 4 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 5 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 6 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 7/Chapter 3 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 8 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 9 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 10 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 11 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 12 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 13  - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 14 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

Post 15 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/why-do-i-love-you-edwardbel...

post 16 - http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/why-do-i-l...

ANY PROBLEMS JUST LET ME KNOW :)

Chapter 1. Sun

I woke up. The sun was yellow and bright as it shone through my curtains. Wow. It was sunny for once - in Forks! I couldn’t believe it, I quickly ran to my bedroom window and opened the curtains. I was right, it was sunny. The sun shone over the blue horizon and shone in the meek greyish, blue sky. I opened the window and breathed in the beautiful, fresh air. The light breeze hit at my face, making me shiver. But still it was nice to have a bit of light in this wet, cold country.

“It’s a beautiful day isn’t it” My dad suddenly said. I turned to face him, he was standing in the door way with a cup of coffee in his hand. He looked pleased about the weather to.

“Mmm.” I turned back round to face the sun “I’ve lived here since I was seven and it’s like I haven’t saw the sun before” I chuckled.

“Apart from going to see your mother in Phoenix.” He pointed out. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“Yes dad apart from that.” I breathed in the fresh air again. I had a feeling that it was going to be a good day.

“Anyway, I’m off now” Charlie said still standing behind me.

“Fishing?”

“Yeah, I’ll be back soon.” He told me.

“Kay.” I breathed. And then I heard the door quietly close from behind me. He was gone.

After getting washed and dressed in a short sleeve top and jeans, I got an old blanket from the cupboard and took it down stairs and into the garden. I usually do this when it’s sunny - which is not that often. I also got my favourite book Wuthering Heights. I was already on the last chapter, might as well read it now. So I lay down on my stomach and started flicking through the pages. I was relaxed…

About half hour had passed now, and the sun was still beaming brightly in the blue sky. I smiled. I had finished my book now and I wasn’t done absorbing the sun. So instead I lay on my back and closed my eyes, but a couple of seconds later, I couldn’t feel the warm heat on my skin. Where is my sun? I opened my eyes and breathed. But then suddenly jumped. Gah!

“Edward!” I yelled, “Don’t do that, you startled me!”

Edward was standing over me, smiling, blocking my sun. He starting chuckling and sat next to me. I looked up at him and glared. His emerald, green eyes sparkled in the sun and his tanned, but yet pale complexion made me feel jealous due to my pale, ghost-like skin. Edward Cullen has been my best friend since I was seven. But I haven’t seen him lately - he’s been on holiday for three weeks in Hawaii! That’s probably why he is so tanned. I was still glaring at him,

“I take it your not happy to see me” he said playfully.

“No! I am not” I said, crossing my arms and pouting. Edward put on his sad face and bent down his head, but then suddenly stood up, blocking my sun again. He is so tall.

“I understand…” he said sadly but playfully, walking away. Ugh!

“Ugh. Edward come back! Just sit down” I said.

He looked over his shoulder then smiled showing a set of pearly white teeth. I rolled my eyes, as he sat back down next to me on the ragged blanket.

“Make up your mind Bella! You want me here or you don’t!” he said teasingly, running his fingers through his bronze, messy hair. I’ve always loved Edward’s hair.

“Oh just shut up!” I chuckled. He chuckled to. “So” I said changing the subject now “How was Hawaii?”

“Very hot. I’m actually quite annoyed that it’s sunny today.” he said looking up at the sky disgustedly.

“It was raining yesterday.” I reminded him.

“I only got back this morning, So I haven’t saw the rain yet” he sighed.

“What? Really? You must be really tired.” I said lying back down. Edward lay next to me, the sun shone on both of us. His eyes looked bright as they sparkled in the sun. I was getting even more jealous of his new, tan.

“No, not really. I slept on the plane” he told me, closing his eyes now.

“Have you been to see Jessica‘s?” I asked him, although I probably already knew. Jessica Stanley is Edward’s girlfriend, they’ve been dating for two years. Jessica is also rich, just like Edward. I’ve only ever met her a couple of times and she didn’t seem that polite but I didn’t know if that was just towards me. She was quite small, with wavy brown hair. She also had a mind for fashion, and to me she thought a lot of herself. But I know Edward likes her a lot.

“No not yet. I’m going to hers after I’ve been here.” he said eyes still closed. I was surprised about that.

“Ouhh, I’m special, that you came to see me first” I said jokingly. I turned my head to face him. His eyelids were open now and he had a small smirk on his face. I smiled to.

“Yes you are” he breathed. He seemed serious. Well we are best friends. I smiled at him and turned my head so I was facing the sky. It was so blue, so unusual for Forks - but I wasn’t complaining.

“How did you meet Jess exactly?” I suddenly asked. Jess never went to the same school as me and Edward - Forks high School. Edward said she was home schooled. But he never told me how they met.

“My parents introduced me to her, and I guess they were sort of hoping I would fall for her-"

“And you did” Obviously. He chuckled. “so why do you think, your parents wanted you to get together?” I continued.

“I’m not sure. But my mother works with Jess’ mom with the magazine and they‘ve been friends for ages.” he told me. He seemed calm and complexed

“Oh” I murmured. Edward’s parents are very …. Determined to get the ‘best’ things in life. Edward’s father Carlisle is one of the main doctors. Sometime he has to go to different hospitals. And his mother works as a magazine editor, she owns her own magazine for women’s fashion, she also owns her own resturant! But i have never been. And Edward’s parents, (from what he has told me), expects very much of him. His elder brother Emmett is twenty one and is already in the boxing career and is already married, to Rosalie Hale. And Edward’s younger sibling, Alice is still in school but obviously in the top set. I get along really well with Alice, she’s like a little sister, she tells me everything, like how she has a little crush on Jasper Hale Rosalie Hale’s younger brother. The Hale family are not rich like the Cullen’s, but Rosalie does modelling shoots, for Esme’s magazine, so the Cullen’s bond very well with the Hale’s. My father is also close friends with Carlisle, but I’m still kind of shy of them, even though I’ve known them for how long.

It was silent for a minute or two, until the sun started to shy away behind the white, turning grey clouds. It was getting darker. No! I didn’t want it to rain!

“I think it might rain.” Edward said, it sounded like he had a smile on his face.

“How could you like the rain. I’m sick of it!” I groaned, sitting up now.

“If you went to Hawaii for three weeks, you would understand” he said sarcastically also sitting up. The breeze swirled around me, blowing a lock of hair in front of my face. Edward got it and put it behind my ear. I smiled at him, and then sighed.

“I can’t afford to go to Hawaii … Unlike some people” I joked referring to him and his rich family.

“I’ll take you one day” he told me. He seemed serious. Was he serious? I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

“Oh, can you see me standing on the beach with my pale skin and wearing one of those flower necklaces. I can’t picture it” I laughed. I looked at my arm, so, so pale. He put his bronze, glowing arm next to mine, so they touched. He was so warm. Had he been working out?

“Hmmmm, it’s not that much of a difference” he snickered while looking at the comparison of our skin colours.

“Har, Har. Very funny.” i said rolling my eyes and standing up now. He looked up at me under his lashes and smiled. It was the smile I adored. I couldn’t help but smile back.

“I’m serious I will take you. You’ll love it” he said serious again.

“Is that a promise?” I teased. He stood up now and looked at me with his green eyes. His eyes weren’t like the colour of moss, they were like a light, lime green. No wonder the girls always used to fall over him, when we were at school - I always wondered why.

“Yeah, we’ll sunbath on the beach till you have a glowing tan-” he snickered.

“And dance, wearing hula skirts” I laughed.

“Not so sure about that one” he snorted, showing his pearly white teeth again. “But we will go, that’s our destination”

I laughed “To go to Hawaii, what about Jessica, where is yours and her destination?

He chuckled “Hmmmm. She’ll probably want to go to Hollywood or something.”

“I prefer Hawaii to Hollywood. But that’s just me…”

“And me” he smiled. I smiled back.

“Can I ask a question?” He nodded. “Why do you live here in Forks, you have a choice to live all over the world and you choose to live here in rainy Forks.”

He thought for a minute “Well for my parents, my mother’s business is in Seattle and this is where my father works. It’s not hard Bella.” he said mockingly, I gave him a playful glare “And” he continued “Because I wouldn’t want to leave my best friend” he smiled. Aw, he is so awesome. “Oh and Jessica” he quickly added on. I laughed.

It was silent for a minute, until I felt a spot of rain trickle down my face. ‘go away rain!’ I thought to myself. Edward wiped the tear-like raindrop from my face and looked up, to the now grey, murky sky.

“I better go, before I get soaked” Edward said. I wrapped my arms around each other, shivering. How could it go from being really sunny, to almost raining? Forks’ weather conditions are weird. I sighed.

“Kay” I murmured. “Say … um hi to Jess for me?” Even though she probably wouldn’t care at my polite ‘hello’. Oh well.

“Sure, Sure” he nodded. I got my book and ragged blanket and We both walked to the front of the house. Where Edward’s red, ostentatious convertible car sat on the drive, next to my red, truck.

“No limo?” I joked.

“Naw. I like to drive my own cars.” he said walking over to it and unlocking it, with just a button that he had on his set of keys.

“Show off!” I called. He looked at me over his shoulder and winked. I laughed and ran to the front door.

“Get inside Bella, It’s cold. I’ll call you!” he said getting in his car now. I nodded and waved. I was about to go inside, but then I heard his car come to life. I turned to face him, I saw him laughing

‘Show off’ I mouthed at him again, but he just smiled. And then he was gone.

I REALLY LIKE WRITING THIS STORY. DID YOU LIKE READING IT? PLEASE COMMENT AND MORE WILL BE POSTED SOON.

Views: 569

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for comments guys :D but i need more!!!
That was good can't wait for more
omg; poor BELLA ! But I love it anyway ... =D
OMG! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON, AND KEEP ME UPDATED!

-xoxo,
Kendall
*intake of breath* did Jesica sned that text? not Edward???????????
OHMIGOD!!!
That was really gewd..
Please write more NOW!!!
Poor Bella. I hope shell be ok..
this was really good post more asap
AHHHH NEW READER!!!!:D
AWESOMEE JOB! I AM HOOKED!!!:]
CAN YUH KEEP ME UPDATED?
-Liz
OKAY GUYS BASICALLY MY LAST POST GOT DELETED BECAUSE OF SOME OF THE LANGUAGE JESSICA SAID. SO HERE IT IS AGAIN WITH NO BAD LANGUAGE FROM THE EVIL JESSICA. LOL EJOY IF YOU HAVNT ALREADY RED :)

HEY GUYS NEXT PART IS UP!

I woke up the next day feeling totally dazed - it felt like last night didn’t happen, even though it did.

I remembered when I danced with Edward …. And Jessica was giving me the glares of hate. I’ll have to ring Edward later and see if she said anything. Probably.

After getting showered and dressed, I realised that the sun was out again - this was my day today. I felt overly happy, but I didn’t know why.

As I sat down to eat my breakfast my cell phone rang. I smiled as I thought of who it could be. I picked it up and placed it to my ear.

“Hello?”

“So, you haven’t been burgled then?”

I couldn’t help but smile as I heard his voice on the other end - Edward. I giggled.

“Nope. The house is fine and I’m fine. I told you, that you didn’t have to worry.” I told him.

I heard him sigh, but it didn’t sound like a … bad kind of sigh “That’s good.” he murmured.

I sat back down at the kitchen table still speaking to Edward “So did you have fun last night?”

“Yeah, it was okay. Still wished I could of saw you more” he mumbled. That made me smile, it was the same with me too.

“You had Jess to keep you company” I reminded him while shoving a spoon of cheerio’s into my mouth.

He coughed “Yeah but I had her company, all night. She’s only just gone home actually.”

I knew what he meant by that. It made me shiver. I didn’t want to talk about that, so I decided to change the subject “Are your parent’s back from their vacation now?”

“They’ll be back soon, me and Alice are already home. But Alice is with Jasper…” he sighed. I still hadn’t spoken to Alice about Jasper but I’ll get the chance to soon. But I took it they were dating now.

“Ohh.. “ I mumbled with a slight smile.

He chuckled on the other end and then I heard a door slam “Oh my parent’s are back now. I’ll see you later…”

I sighed “Kay. Bye Edward” and then he was already gone. I put the phone down onto the table and looked out of the window. It was a beautiful day - again, very unusual for Forks.

The day went by in a blur. The sky was now a darkish purple dotted with white sparkles which were stars - it was ten o’clock already! Where had the day gone?

However, as I was watching some cooking programme on TV I wasn’t exactly paying attention. For some reason all I could think about was how Jessica glared at me. The slightest word or smile I gave to Edward she would look like she wanted to kill me… It made me feel awkward around Edward. And if didn’t want that kind of atmosphere.. He was my best friend.

I sighed and tried to forget about it , but it was hard. Would she eventually push me away from Edward? I shook my head. I didn’t want to think about that.

However, as I was just thinking about it I suddenly felt a vibration in my left pocket. I took out my cell phone and read the text message that was sent.

Hey Bella

Meet me in the middle of the forest
Near yours at Eleven-Thirty.
It’s important.

Edward.

I read through the text twice. It didn’t made sense. Why did Edward want me to meet him in the forest at Eleven-Thirty? Why doesn’t he just come here? And why so late?

I would go. He said it was important and he would be waiting there for me.

I decided to ring him but it just went straight to voice male. I groaned and snapped my phone shut. I tried to think about what Edward would want to talk to me about. And why in the forest?

I decided not to ask myself questions and to just go to the forest at Eleven-thirty. I looked out of my kitchen window to see the dark, murky forest in the distance. I felt a shiver in my spine as I thought about walking through the forest by myself to meet him. But I will anyway. It was Edward.

It finally reached half eleven and I started to feel a bit nervous and tense. The text message he sent didn’t make sense… But I zipped up my coat anyway and stumbled out into the foggy, musty night.

I could hear the crickets chirp in the long grass - it was to quiet for my liking. But at least it was a beautiful night. The moon was lit to a pure, white glow and I could smell the scent of moss growing on the trees - it was like a woodsy smell.

I made my way across the field to where the forest was. Of course I tripped a couple of times, but I just got up again and wiped the grass stains off my jeans. Anyway, I wasn’t worried about the cuts and grazes on my palms and knees, I was more worried about horror-striking forest ahead. I felt kind of frightened, and that was unusual for me.

I reached the forest now and I took in a deep breathed before I walked inside.

The tall trees surrounded me. I kept looking behind me to make sure I knew where I was and where I came in from.

My heart beat started to increase as I walked further in… Where was he? My palms started to feel sweaty and I was chewing on my lip like crazy. I felt like I was in a horror movie!

I was in the middle of the forest now and there was nothing surrounding me except trees and boulders. I decided to sit on one of them, I didn’t want to go any further. I kept looking around me to see trees, shrubs and more trees.

It was just to silent - I hated it.

… But that’s when I started to feel…. Tense; I heard leaves and dirt crunch from behind me - the sound you usually get when your walking.

I quickly stood up and looked behind me. My breathing was out of control.

“E-Edward?” I squeaked. I held on to my jacket and pulled up my hood. No one replied and then it was suddenly quiet again.

I kept trying to tell myself that it was an animal. But I wasn’t so sure….

I wanted to go back. But what if Edward was out here? I didn’t want to leave him here by himself, even if he was a guy…

But then I heard it again….

Some thing … or some one was out here…. And it was getting closer…..

I took a deep breathe and started to walk faster … and the noise started to follow me …. Crap!

My feet moved faster and I felt my eyes dwell up, I felt so frightened…. Someone was following me!!!!!

But as I turned to have a quick look behind me - it suddenly went blank.

I felt something pin me down…. And the I heard voices - unfamiliar voices.

I felt a hard fist clap around my face … and hands clawing my face and ragging my hair/

I saw flashes of the people who were pinning me down and attacking me. They were all in hoodies. There was so much pain running through my body!

“Get of me!!” I screeched, but it was no use. I felt kicks being forced to my ribcage, and fists being locked to my face - making me feel like i was dying! Why were they doing this!!!?

“That’s what you get ….! Edward is mine, got that!? Mine!” said a now familiar screechy voice. I couldn’t believe the voice I was hearing.

I-it was J-Jessica. Edward’s girlfriend! Why was she doing this to me?! I could hardly move and it was still blank…. And the voices in the background were going slurred.

I felt pain all over my body - I really did feel like I was dying. … Maybe I was …

I let out low sobs, but I could hardly speak or move… My head started to feel dizzy and pain ripped through my body making me want to cry, but I couldn’t.

It was just blank… and the pain was unreal…

This morning I thought it was my day. I was obviously wrong

AWWWW POOR BELLA. :/ I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS BIT GUYS! PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT.!
No i had more commetns then this agessss ago! whats going on!
oh i hate jess it was really good write more soon
NEW READER!!! LOVE IT MORE PLEASE ASAP!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service