The Twilight Saga

A huge thank you to Jessica for the fantastic banner you rock my world

This story takes place in Forks,
Bella is 15 yrs old, she moved to Forks when she was 13

At the age of 7 Bella was kidnapped, she was found after 2wks, of searching, nobody knows what happened in thoughts, 2wks her kidnappers were never found and Bella never speaks a word to anybody about it, She just deals with her problems by eating, she is now very over weight and has a very low self esteem.

Bella's mother and father separated 12mths after she was kidnapped,Renee her mother could not handle the stress of her daughter not talking about what happened, so Bella lives with her father charlie, Renee lives in Australia and is very rich.

Bella's best friend is Edward, who Bella is madly head over heels in love with as well as every other girl in forks, Edward is very protective of Bella and is always sticking up for her when the other kids at school tease her, Bella doesn't really understands why Edward is like this, but never questions his motives, but when a new girl arrives at forks things change, everything starts to take a dramatic turn for Bella and life as she knows it, just isn't the same,

why-me- chapter 1.

why-me-chapter 2.

why-me-chapter 3.

why-me- chapter 4.

why-me-chapter 5.

why-me-chapter 6.

why-me-chapter 7

why-me-chapter 8.

why-me-chapter 9.

why-me-chapter 10.

why-me-chapter 11.

why-me-chapter 12.

why-me-chapter13

why-me- chapter 14.

why-me-chapter 15.

Views: 1586

Replies to This Discussion

Well I'll keep checking in to see if you've updated, can't wait.
Farwa Cullen nice to hear from you it has been a while. l'm glad you liked it and l'll post more soon
Thank you for lovely comment m.khAve dEe cuLLeN
So many things are going to change, especially Bella and Edward, but you will just have to wait and see.
The new people will be coming up in the next couple of chapters so bare with me and as for the apology patience my little sweet, only time will tell whether that will ever happen mmmmmmmmm maybe, maybe not, we shall see

l received your friends request and l will send you a message once l update
Epov

The next morning l woke really early and race over to Izy's house to apologies and to hopefully gain her forgiveness for all things l had said to her. When l knocked on her door Charlie her dad answered to my utter amazement he looked like death itself, l quickly asked if l could speak to Izy, although at that precise moment l wish l hadn't, cause when l did l could see moisture start to build up inside his eyes, he gave out a rough cough and sniff then rubbed his eyes on the sleeve of his checked flannel shirt.

'Sorry kid she um, she has gone away' he said in a really broken voice

'what do you mean she has gone away, where has she gone and when will she be back?' l said a little panicked cause for some strange reason l had a feeling l was missing something,something really important. Maybe if l had been there for Izy like a best friend should have,she would have old me and l would know, but l wasn't and now l have a feeling I'm to late

'Izy has gone, where to l can't say and when will she be back, well that will depend on how strong my little girl is, and how quick she can learn and heall, lets hope she is real tough and comes back soon cause l sure as hell can't stand it without her. Anyway kid you better be going or your going to miss the bus ' with that he shut the door, l yelled through the closed door

'can l write to her , please at least let me write to her ' l yelled

' no kid, she is not allowed any contact' no contact what's that suppose to mean NO CONTACT did they think l was a bad influence or something ahhhhhhhhhhh l needed my best friend back l needed Izy my Izy.

Once at school l decided that l was going to stay strong and act as though l didn't hear Tanya's conversation with Izy, instead l thought l would seek my revenge, l hated what she had done to me and Izy. She had played me and now l was going to play her.

From now on l was no longer going to be known as sweet Eddie, but l was going to be one BAD BAD BAD BOY and no girl was ever going to hurt me ever again, l was never going to be fooled or played and l would never open my heart up to love let alone a girl every again, l would never make myself vulnerable EVER ever again.

I'm going to destroy Tanya very slowly and chip away at her and her stupid reputation bit by bit until, l'm the most popular kid in school and the guy all the girls want to be with, but can never have.
oh sweet revenge!
i cant wait to read what edward has in store for tanya...
muwahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs..Edward Cullen hanks for reading my story
Revenge is sweet indeed especially the kind Edward has installed for Tanya, he is going to eat her up and swallow her whole, then spew her back up and throw her in the trash were she belongs
Thanks Farwa Cullen
Edwards revenge on Tanya is going to be so so sweet even sugar will seem salty once he's finishes with her ha ha ha
you're welcome and i LOVE the way you think....muwahaha!
im going to torture Tanya when i meet her in hell..
update soon!!
oh sweet sweet revenge!!!!!! I HATE TANYA SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait until she is a little nothing in that school because I HATE HER!!!!!!!!! Can;t wait for more your a great writer love this!!!!
sweet indeed Sabrina<3
the she devil is going to get it don't you worry, with Edward on the job she will not know what hit her ha ha ha
m.khAye dEe cuLLeN Thanks again for your comment
what can l say the Revenge will definitely succeed, but it will not be just one quick one off moment, Edward is really going to do a number on Tanya and it is going to be a slow and torturous payback, as for details you will get a taste of some next chapter
omg
cant wait to see what edward does to tanya
poor bella cant wait to see what happens to her
love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service