The Twilight Saga

A huge thank you to Jessica for the fantastic banner you rock my world

This story takes place in Forks,
Bella is 15 yrs old, she moved to Forks when she was 13

At the age of 7 Bella was kidnapped, she was found after 2wks, of searching, nobody knows what happened in thoughts, 2wks her kidnappers were never found and Bella never speaks a word to anybody about it, She just deals with her problems by eating, she is now very over weight and has a very low self esteem.

Bella's mother and father separated 12mths after she was kidnapped,Renee her mother could not handle the stress of her daughter not talking about what happened, so Bella lives with her father charlie, Renee lives in Australia and is very rich.

Bella's best friend is Edward, who Bella is madly head over heels in love with as well as every other girl in forks, Edward is very protective of Bella and is always sticking up for her when the other kids at school tease her, Bella doesn't really understands why Edward is like this, but never questions his motives, but when a new girl arrives at forks things change, everything starts to take a dramatic turn for Bella and life as she knows it, just isn't the same,

why-me- chapter 1.

why-me-chapter 2.

why-me-chapter 3.

why-me- chapter 4.

why-me-chapter 5.

why-me-chapter 6.

why-me-chapter 7

why-me-chapter 8.

why-me-chapter 9.

why-me-chapter 10.

why-me-chapter 11.

why-me-chapter 12.

why-me-chapter13

why-me- chapter 14.

why-me-chapter 15.

Views: 1592

Replies to This Discussion

this is great, hope u get better soon, andd post more soon!!! :)
i hope you feel better soon
omg
love it love it love it
cant wait for more
please post more soon
HEY I HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON SO THAT WE CAN ENJOY YOUR STORIES AGAIN I CANT WAIT AND LIKE ALWAYS I LOVED IT
OMG THIS IS AWESOME PST MORE IMMEDIATELY THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!

I just started to read this
I know late
But I really like this story
finish it
Your talented

Love it & get better soon :-)
******NEW READER******
omg
that was amazing
cant wait to read the next chapter
please keep me posted
love it :))
I love it... I really hope you get better soon
love it
I loved this chapter! That was so funny. I hope the next chapter wil be in Edward's POV.I'm not really a mean person,it's just Tanya deserves it after everything she's done to Bella.My favorite part was the last paragraph.Anyway,I can't wait for more and I hope you get well soon! :)
stupid Tanya!! more ASAP

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service