The Twilight Saga

the lovely Vannessa made this awsome Bannner for me, yay!! I love it!! thanks agian Vannessa!!!

My name is Bella Swan. And my life is a big bad screw up. I don't know why this happened to me...I don't know why my life is just a big clumsy peice of dump. I don't know why I ever thought anyone ever really cared about me.

PreFace:

He grabbed my arms and pulled the jacket sleeves up and seen everthing. I feel naked and exposed, as if someone just stripped me and put me in front of a camera.

Edward gasped. I looked at his face, he was very frightened.

Then he hugged me tight, "I'm so sorry" he said.

He started sobbing quiety, which made me start to cry and I just hugged him thight as if I were never going to see him again and sobbed in his chest.

I want to see what people think about this and let me know if you want me to write more.

i don't want to write if noones going to be reading it.

CHAPTER-1

CHAPTER-2

CHAPTER-3

CHAPTER-4

CHAPTER-4 part 2

CHAPTER-5

CHAPTER-6

CHAPTER-7

CHAPTER-8

CHAPTER-9

CHAPTER-10

CHAPTER-11

Views: 717

Replies to This Discussion

Ooohh.... Charlie is mad!

Wow. Poor Bella.

Edward you better save her, did you hear me????

new reader that's really great i like the idea

loved it great chapter please writte more asap!

XxgansitoxX

CONTINUED FROM CHAPTER 5

BPOV

"Bella." Charlie growled at me

"Coming." I said and walked over to him

"Where have you been? I come home and see your truck here, but not you." Charlie said angrily.

Before I was able to say anything, I heard Alice say, "She was with us!" I slighty turn around and Edward and Alice are right next to me. "Oh, excuse my manners!" she said and laughed, "I'm Alice Cullen and this is my brother Edward Cullen!" she said introducing them to Charlie, Edward didn't say anything, he just gave a grim smile. He seemed kind of mad for some reason. "Me and mybrothers and sisters are new in school and Bella was the only person who would be willing to give us a tour of the school, I guess we all forgot to call our parents!" Alice said. How can I ever repay her for this?!

"mmhmmm, is this true Bella?" Charlie asked me, not believing what Alice said.

uh-oh, I'm not a good liar and he knows it.

"Yes it is!" I said as happy as I can

Charlie grunted and said, "Okay."

"okay, I think we should be getting home now, I'll see tomorrow at school?!" Alice asked

"Yah, I'll be there!" I said excited

"Oh, Bella, I was hoping to give you a ride tomorrow? We have all the same classes anyways, and I would like to know more about our teachers and know what I will be expecting." Edward asked me

I was shocked he asked me. I was shocked but sooooo happy.

"umm...uh..y-yah!" I said stuttering and blushed, and he smiled at me, of course I smiled back!

"Okay, see you at......?" he asked

"7!" I said finishing his sentence

"It was really nice meeting you.......?"

"Charlie." charlie said grimly

"It was really nice meeting you Charlie! Good night, Bella! Talk to you tomorrow!" Alice said

"You to, byee!" I said and then they left

love it

keep me update

She's not safe yet!!!!!

Edward stay around, please????????

Close one, Bella. Keep updating!

Loveing it!!! great...hope Charlie dont do nothing to herr

More please!

XxgansitoxX

okay, since I dont know when I will post chapter 6, which I will make longer and more interesting, I will give little hints!!! Let me know what u think about my hints!!

-mercadez

HINTS

A. drama at school

B. edward and bella get closer

C. charlie is mad and bella is scared

D. alices secret note

okay, its not much, but its something!!

they are not in order, since it might be awhile be4 the next chapter, u can try and guess the order of the hints!!

yeah i totally agree with you Always a Story Lover, that order sounds right.
C...D...A...D...I'd like that order. But who know just ready to read the next chapter. lol.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service