The Twilight Saga

the lovely Vannessa made this awsome Bannner for me, yay!! I love it!! thanks agian Vannessa!!!

My name is Bella Swan. And my life is a big bad screw up. I don't know why this happened to me...I don't know why my life is just a big clumsy peice of dump. I don't know why I ever thought anyone ever really cared about me.

PreFace:

He grabbed my arms and pulled the jacket sleeves up and seen everthing. I feel naked and exposed, as if someone just stripped me and put me in front of a camera.

Edward gasped. I looked at his face, he was very frightened.

Then he hugged me tight, "I'm so sorry" he said.

He started sobbing quiety, which made me start to cry and I just hugged him thight as if I were never going to see him again and sobbed in his chest.

I want to see what people think about this and let me know if you want me to write more.

i don't want to write if noones going to be reading it.

CHAPTER-1

CHAPTER-2

CHAPTER-3

CHAPTER-4

CHAPTER-4 part 2

CHAPTER-5

CHAPTER-6

CHAPTER-7

CHAPTER-8

CHAPTER-9

CHAPTER-10

CHAPTER-11

Views: 725

Replies to This Discussion

NEW READER THIS STORY IS GREAT PLZ KEEP ME UPDATE
love it!!

haha, I will!!

-mercadez

first part is soo horrible. :(.

I loved your story thought. all i know is that Alice and Edward makes her really  happy.

update soon!!

New Reader! I honestly can say that my heart is beating fast right now. lol. Good job and I love it!
keep me updated :))
Love it. Post more soon and keep me updated! :)
Man Jessica is sooooo lucky. If she'd trip me on purpose I'd punch in the face! I love it! Keep me posted!

CHAPTER 7

BPOV

After school was over, I went to the parking lot and walked to my truck. As soon as I reached my truck, I heard a couple of footsteps behind me, I'm thinking its Jessica because of what happened in the hallway.

I turned around quick, and bumped right into Edward. I would have fell right on my face, if he wasnt there to hurry up and catch me!! After he helped me regain my balance, I told him thank you, "Thank you again, its like your always saving me! Isnt that weird?" I asked

he laughed, "Umm, no, I don't mind, its kind of funny!!" he said and laughed again, and I turn all red, blushing, "I'm your super hero!!" he said again, and I just turn into a big red tomato

"Thank you, again!" I said and turned around

he laughed, "You don't have to say thank you, just don't say anything, I'm retty sure its gonna happen a lot more!!"

Then I hurried and got in my truck more embarressed.

before I can take off, Edward knocked on the window, "Wait, I need to ask you something!" he said

So I rolled down my window. "Yes Edward?" I asked

"Umm, me and Alice were thinking you can come over to our house, like now or later?" he asked

I thought about it, that seems fun, but what about Charlie. "Umm, I don't know, I will have to ask Charlie, or tell him something?" I said

"Oh, okay, well, what if me and Alice help you come up with something?"

"Umm, okay, but can you guys like call, I got to go, I don't want him getting mad at me again."

"Oh, yah, sure!! I guess, I'll catch you tomorrow!!" he said and started cracking up laughing

"Har har!!" I said then laughed and rolled up my window.

I waved goodbye and he put his hand to his ear and mouthed call me!! and started laughing again

*chuckle, chuckle* Poor Bells! She is always falling! I'm just glad she has someone to catch her. Post more soon! =D

Good! I liked that! :)

ok, I know its not much, but I've been super busy!! I will add more soon!

-mercadez

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service