The Twilight Saga

the lovely Vannessa made this awsome Bannner for me, yay!! I love it!! thanks agian Vannessa!!!

My name is Bella Swan. And my life is a big bad screw up. I don't know why this happened to me...I don't know why my life is just a big clumsy peice of dump. I don't know why I ever thought anyone ever really cared about me.

PreFace:

He grabbed my arms and pulled the jacket sleeves up and seen everthing. I feel naked and exposed, as if someone just stripped me and put me in front of a camera.

Edward gasped. I looked at his face, he was very frightened.

Then he hugged me tight, "I'm so sorry" he said.

He started sobbing quiety, which made me start to cry and I just hugged him thight as if I were never going to see him again and sobbed in his chest.

I want to see what people think about this and let me know if you want me to write more.

i don't want to write if noones going to be reading it.

CHAPTER-1

CHAPTER-2

CHAPTER-3

CHAPTER-4

CHAPTER-4 part 2

CHAPTER-5

CHAPTER-6

CHAPTER-7

CHAPTER-8

CHAPTER-9

CHAPTER-10

CHAPTER-11

Views: 692

Replies to This Discussion

post more soon plz.

post more soon please!!!!!

CHAPTER 11
EPOV
One minute we were talking about what Charlie has done to her, I am so so mad and just want to hurt him, but I know I can’t. Next thing I know, Bella was sobbing in my chest and I was holding her, rocking her at the same time.
“Ssh, its okay, I’m here now.” I said, trying to soothe her, rubbing her back.
“I know, I’m sorry.”
“You don’t have to be sorry for anything, it’s not your fault, none of it is.” I grabbed her face and made her look at me, “Okay, none of this is your fault; you shouldn’t have to go through this. Okay, get that thought out of your little head, it’s not your fault.”
“Okay. Well, what time is it then, I have a curfew.” She asked with a stuffy nose.
I got the cell phone from her pocket and looked at it, “It’s 8 o’ clock, what time do you need to be back by?” I asked
“9. I don’t want to go home, but I have to or else….” She trailed off and dazed off. Then she started to shudder
“Or else what Bella?” I asked worried
“Uhm, w-what?” she said stuttering, trying to make it seem like she didn’t know what we were talking about.
“Bella, you can’t lie to me, I just see right through it.”
“ugh, I know, everyone can.” She said getting up. “It’s nothing, I think I should go home now though.” She said
I didn’t want to fight with her so I just agreed with her, but next time, I’m not letting it go as easy. All I know is that he better not hurt my Bella.
We started walking when I thought of something, since it’s a long walk down. “Get on my back.”
She laughed, “Why? You’re not going to carry me.” She said
“And you think you can walk all the ways down, with your walking, not having it. In plus, I want to show you how we travel!” I said excitedly
She stuck her tongue out at and climbed on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck.
“Now close your eyes.” I said. I smelled her scent, and then held my breath. “You ready?”
“Mmhmm”
Then I started running, dodging tree branches and jumping over trees on the ground. 10 minutes later we were at the bottom where we started at.
Then Bella nearly fell to the ground, but I caught her before she can fall and sat her on the floor.
“Bella, are you okay?” I asked
“no” she said
“What’s wrong Bella? You look real green…I’m starting to think I shouldn’t have done that.” I said, and then I remembered, “Wait, did you close your eyes like I said?”
She put her forehead on her knees and shook her head. “Why didn’t you?” I asked and chuckled at the same time.
“I wanted to see what you meant.” She said guilty
“Well, next time, you should close your eyes!”
“There’s gonna be a next time?” she asked a little frightened.
“Maybe!” I said and laughed, “okay, you’re clearly in no condition to drive, so I guess I will be driving us back!”
“Yes, I think that would be better!” Bella agreed with me
I opened the door for Bella and she slowly got in and put her seatbelt on. Then I went to the drivers side at vampire speed and got in also.
“Ready?” I smiled at Bella
“Yes!”
Then I drove off.

update plz!!!!!!

its awesome,

i love it..

PLEASE WRITE MORE.

Love It..But wasn't he gonna tell her wat he is..??

--KITKAT

you're so mean...........when will you update........please update soon
Awesome!!!

more please

i love this plzzzzzzzzzz post more soon!!!!!

this story is sososososo good!!! please please update soon! and if you don mind pleasse let me know when you updatee

more please asap

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service