The Twilight Saga

With her each petal falls
With her each petal falls

Heeyyy guys!!=))) Well to everyone who reads my other fanfic

When Fame Collides: http://thetwilightsagacommunity.ning.com/group/fanfiction/forum/top..., I told you guys way long ago I was going to make some new stories. Well I decided to put one out but I changed the title. So I hope everyone reads it and likes!=)))))

It's about Edward Cullen being a Prince, Bella Swan's a servant with her sister Rosalie Swan; or they will be to the highnesses of thy royal majesty The Royal Family who is made up of Alice Brandon the princess due to marriage to prince Jasper Cullen, King Carlisle and Queen Esme Cullen and their dear son Emmett Cullen is also a prince but preferred to be a baron and leave the throne to his beloved brothers.
I know it might sound a bit boring but trust me it won’t be!=)))) I really like fan fictions that take place like this, so I decided I should do one too and since I only have one fanfic, time to make a new one!=D Please read, you'll like it!=]]]]
Chapter 1: Selection..
Bella’s POV
I watched hesitantly as Rose played her last silver coin on the table. She betted everything we had, once again, in her idiotic card games with the men! I sighed frustrated. I looked to Rosalie; she had a wicked smirk on her beautiful, pale face. She must be confident she would win; I gripped my wrist, why must she do this every time! Mother was going to be agitated if we lost everything once again! We had worked hard for the little silver coins we got paid making bread but Rose always somehow convinced me we would make more playing these ridiculous games of poker. Even though Rose hardly ever lost, only once she did but it was to a man who cheated us out of every penny, our father. The very one who taught Rose how to play the game, he had left us when we were nothing but children and left with all we had. I sighed, damn it Rose better not lose this. I turned my attention back to the game, various peasants such as us, watching intently. The men started showing their cards, I gasped as one brought out a full house. That’s it was over, but the smile on her full lips wouldn’t frown; at that moment it all seemed in slow motion, it felt like years for her to slap her cards on the table. I yelled in delight, she had all 4 kings. I jumped up and Rose started laughing, I helped her grab all the silver coins and run out the door, giggling and screaming in delight.
“I was terrified! Why did you take so long!?” I laughed, holding the coins smiling at their shine.
She rolled her eyes. “I told you that I would win! Thy didn’t believe me did they?” She smirked and hid the coins behind her back as we arrived at our small, thatched-roof house.
“We must surprise mother she’ll be full of joy. Hide the coins.” I did what Rose said and hide the coins behind my back, we went in quickly. Our mother smiled at our entrance, we were the only thing she had, her diamonds in this wretched world. Our mother looked more like Rosalie, with blond hair and blue eyes, but aged. I looked more like father, unfortunately. I had brown, long curls and dark brown eyes. I was plainer, I looked more like every other peasant but Rose she looked like she belonged on the thrown; she had the true beauty of a queen. But others didn’t seem to think that way at least royalty didn’t.
“Daughters, what held thy from coming home?” She wondered but looked confused after she saw our excited smiles.
“Have my daughters fallen for a boy?” She asked, sniggering.
“Mother we have a gift for you. But you must close your eyes.” Rosalie begged and she did so. We put the various coins on our small wooden table, the craftsman made out of generosity for us. We all tried to help each other as much in this small town. Others more than most, but we tried that’s what counted.
“You may open your eyes mother.” I confirmed. Her eyes fluttered open in an instant. She gasped at the pile of silver coins, never having seen so much.
“What have you done my daughters?” She asked frightened instead of pleased with joy like we were.
“Have thy stolen from the lordship?” She frantically asked again, her small, frail hands wrapped in each of ours.
“Mother! How thy think of us as such! We are not scoundrels-“ Rose began to argue but was stopped by the sound of the royal horns. That meant that the royal guard was here and we all knew exactly for what. My mother turned as pale as a ghost.
“Oh no.” She whispered almost silently. Before anyone had time to say a word, the guard made the announcement.
“ALL PEASANTS AND SERFS, COME OUT IMMEDIETALEY BY THE ORDER OF THE ROYAL COURT AND DECISION BY THE ROYAL GUARD SOME IF THY WILL BE PICKED TO COME BACK WILL US TO THE ROYAL KINGDOM TO SERVE THE ROYAL FAMILY TILL DEATH.” The head knight announce, that meant that they were picking who take with them forever and never again come back. I hugged mother and Rosalie tight as if it were the last time, it could be anyway. We didn’t come apart, but at one point we had to or the guard would come in themselves. We silently went out the door, holding each other’s hand, hoping this wouldn’t be the last moment. I looked at my mother; she was so frail and gentle. I had deep fear trembling within me, what if they picked Rose and me to come and not mother, I mean Rose and I looked strong and healthy but mother looked weak and thin. The guard lined us up in rows and started looking through each of us, pointing to few to get on the cart at each row. They guards were almost to our row.
“Daughters, you must know that I love you. Your about to leave me but I want you not to worry, your old mother will be fine, please take care my loves, work hard for the lordship as thy do for us.” Mother whispered to us, gently before they arrived. I looked to Rose; sure enough like me she had tears in her eyes like myself.
“Mother please don’t say such a thing, it won’t happen! It won’t hap-“ I cried into her arms but was stopped by the knights alarming voice.
“YOU TWO, GIRLS ON THE CART!” He commanded, Rose tried to nudge me away gently before the knight did himself.
“Bella, we must go.” I still didn’t loosen my hold on mother, she had deep tears in her eyes but like ourselves we knew we had no choice. What was said by the royal court must be done or death will come to thy.
“Bella.” Mother pleaded. The knight tore me away from her with a violent force, making me fall to the ground at once. I cried, everyone around me gasped especially my mother.
“THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WORHTLESS PEASANTS WHEN THY DON’T LISTEN! BACK IN ROWS!” He yelled in fury and went on with the inspection leaving me to the floor and Rose to pick me up. Rose led me to the cart quietly, it was filled with peasants and serfs and now Rosalie and I made part of them. They finished the selection quickly, then began pulling out of the village with a cart full of peasants. I turned to see the last glimpse of my mother I would ever see. She stood near of our small- thatched roof house that was now only hers, I made a useless attempt to grasp the last tear that I’d see drop on my dear mother’s sweet face. But it had fallen, like I’d always known it would.

Tags: Bella, Each, Edward, Her, Love, Petals, Roses, With

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

cant wait to read!
Aaawwww, thanxs!!!!!=)))) Hoping to put the Intro up 2day!=)))
He, he. Glad u do!!!!!!=)))) I will, once I have more comments.:]]]]]]
awww really awesome, love it! :D
Gracais!!!!!=)))) So feliz that u do!!!!!!!!=]]]]
OoOoOoOo....sounds good. Update soon
Ha, ha. Thanxs!!!!!!!!=}}}}} I will!!!=))) I just feel like a need a few more comments and then I'll update.:)
This is going to be great.. I love fanfics like this, even if this is the first one i've read. waaa it kind of reminds me of some of Amanda Quick's books..,.
Ur a sweetheart!!!=)))) Super happy u think so!=]]]]] Ha, ha. Lol. Well I'm glad that u picked mine as ur 1st!!!!=]]]] Who's that????:o No worries, this is all 100% original, I never copy ideas.=))))
love it!!!!
Awwww!!!! Thanxs!!!!!!!!!! Makes me really feliz 2 hear that!!!!!!!!=D I will!!!!!!=))) Ha, ha. Almost just waiting for at least 2-4 more comments than, I'll update!!!=]]]]]]]
omg i love it!!! can't wait for more!!! post soon!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service