The Twilight Saga

What would it have been like if Bella and Edward hadnt met until the night Bella was bitten? What would like be like for them? What if Bella didnt know what she wanted? Would it work out with them?

WITHOUT

Chapter 1: Footsteps  (Bella POV)

It’s September, it’s warm out tonight. The sun has already set and its now dark, nice night for a walk. I’d done this many times before, so there was nothing off about tonight usually walked at night to relax, let off steam and stress from the day.
   There weren’t many people out due to how late it was. I didn’t mind; it was peaceful.
   After a while, I noticed that there are footsteps behind me, to which I don’t pay any mind. The steps increased in pace, getting closer. Still, this doesn’t seem to be any threat to me.
   Soon the hooded figure walking behind calls out to me, “Hey!” Surely he can’t be talking to me? Who is he? “Excuse me?!” He calls out again, closer this time.
    I looked back and notice he has increased his pace, quickly closing the gap between the two of us.
   I begin to quicken my pace in order to, maybe, find somewhere to go? It’s late; I doubt anything is open right now.
   I look back again, he’s getting closer now.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT, PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

Views: 4957

Replies to This Discussion

awwwww,,i loveddddd it !!,,edward is sooo cute acting all sad and depressed lol,,nd jasper is really sweet aswell :),,hope you write more soon ~

LOVE IT!!

--KITKAT

It was wonderful well worth the wait. Plz post as soon as you can
I love where this is going!
awsome
******NEW READER******
wow
sounds good
cant wait to read more
OMG! FRIEND ME! KEEP ME UPDATED! ANYTHING THAT GET GET ME TO READ THIS!!! AMAZING!
Just a quick note, I do a lot of this from my phone therefore I'm limited to what I can do. So if you would like updates on my story please feel free to add me as a friend and I will accept via email, me trying to add you is one thing I cannot do through my phone. So please add me to stay updated! Thank you so much for reading! --Cherie--
OMG!!!!! edward go get her!!!
love it update ASAP
I just wanted to say thank you very much to all of my readers! I hope to have the next chapter up asap, however, I'm in the middle of moving right now so if I can't update next week I'll try my hardest to get it out the week after. Again, thanks so much for sticking by and continuing to read. Please continue to leave me comments letting me know what you think....--Much love, Cherie--
lots of love kay keep writing cherie
MORE! update me :P

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service