The Twilight Saga

What would it have been like if Bella and Edward hadnt met until the night Bella was bitten? What would like be like for them? What if Bella didnt know what she wanted? Would it work out with them?

WITHOUT

Chapter 1: Footsteps  (Bella POV)

It’s September, it’s warm out tonight. The sun has already set and its now dark, nice night for a walk. I’d done this many times before, so there was nothing off about tonight usually walked at night to relax, let off steam and stress from the day.
   There weren’t many people out due to how late it was. I didn’t mind; it was peaceful.
   After a while, I noticed that there are footsteps behind me, to which I don’t pay any mind. The steps increased in pace, getting closer. Still, this doesn’t seem to be any threat to me.
   Soon the hooded figure walking behind calls out to me, “Hey!” Surely he can’t be talking to me? Who is he? “Excuse me?!” He calls out again, closer this time.
    I looked back and notice he has increased his pace, quickly closing the gap between the two of us.
   I begin to quicken my pace in order to, maybe, find somewhere to go? It’s late; I doubt anything is open right now.
   I look back again, he’s getting closer now.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT, PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

Views: 4961

Replies to This Discussion

tear............... tear..............sob.............sob     this is awesome sad its coming to an end though

There is one more chapter to be written... i will eventually get it done. There is so much going on in RL right now that i haven't gotten a chance. once its done it will be up, no worries....

Yay

WITHOUT

CHAPTER 35: Remembering (Bella POV)

And the feeling I got in that moment was unlike anything in the world. Edward was mine. And I was his. I would remember that kiss for the rest of eternity.

xxxxx

Looking out from our bedroom window into what seemed like a never ending forest of endless trees, I remembered that night, all those years ago, when I came back with Edward and met what was now my loving family. I was so nervous and scared. I never could have imagined how much love and care I was walking into. These people now mean so much to me. I had become so close to everyone so quickly. Alice and Rose had become the sisters I never had. Well, Alice was all for me, however it took Rose a little longer to come around.  Jasper and Emmett were now two older and very protective brothers I always wanted. Emmett and I became very close despite Rose‘s hesitation towards me. It’s hard to believe that I had actually run away from it all at one point. I could never fathom leaving them ever again. There’s nowhere else I’d rather be then with Edward and our family.

As if he’d actually heard what I was thinking, I felt Edwards warm arms wrap around my waist and gently pull my back flush with his chest. Softly he put his lips to the spot just below my ear and whispered he loved me then peppered my neck with soft gentle kisses. I’m not sure he will ever really know how much he saved me the night he found me and just how much I love him for it.

I didn’t think it was possible to love someone so much. Even after so many years, my love and need for Edward continues to grow as each day passes. It was a bumpy road getting here, but we are here now, and neither one of us is going anywhere.

Over the first year of my being in the Cullen household, Edward never left my side. He was very attentive. Who am I kidding, he’s still that way. And as loving as ever. We’ve, I’ve, come so far since that night Edward brought me home. Things were difficult at first, mainly the transition I made as far as my diet went. Being with everyone and having full support from them helped a lot. They were with me every step of the way. And I couldn’t have been more grateful.

Years passed and as they did Edward and I grew closer each day. Eventually, we married. A few times actually. Gotta keep up with the never ending life. The first wedding was the most memorable though. One that not even a human would forget. It was a beautiful private ceremony with a few family friends. Esme and Carlisle insisted on the two of us holding the wedding on Esme’s private island. Isla Esme. It was extremely beautiful and a wedding one could only dream of.

There were times when Edward thought that even after all I had, and all he had given me, that perhaps I felt as if I was missing out on things I could have had if I would have had a normal life. Things like a family. That one thing in particular he was really worried about. But he was wrong. Yes, I would love to be able to have Edwards child, but I’m very content with my life. It no way at all feels empty or as if there’s something missing. My life as a Cullen, as Edwards wife, feels full and complete with love and family. I’m very happy where we are at. And wouldn’t change anything.

A/N: Ok, so..there it is. I know its very short as opposed to the other chapters but I just felt like this was summed up everything. These two belong together and here they are. I hope u all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. I want to thank you all for sticking with me through this and encouraging me all the way. Cheryll...there are no words that I can say to try to express how much your words kept me going. I really am grateful for all of you. Thank you so much.

Until next time....Much Love --Cherie--

Beautiful!

thank you for the update....Very Good111,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm happy they got there HEA

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service