The Twilight Saga

What would it have been like if Bella and Edward hadnt met until the night Bella was bitten? What would like be like for them? What if Bella didnt know what she wanted? Would it work out with them?

WITHOUT

Chapter 1: Footsteps  (Bella POV)

It’s September, it’s warm out tonight. The sun has already set and its now dark, nice night for a walk. I’d done this many times before, so there was nothing off about tonight usually walked at night to relax, let off steam and stress from the day.
   There weren’t many people out due to how late it was. I didn’t mind; it was peaceful.
   After a while, I noticed that there are footsteps behind me, to which I don’t pay any mind. The steps increased in pace, getting closer. Still, this doesn’t seem to be any threat to me.
   Soon the hooded figure walking behind calls out to me, “Hey!” Surely he can’t be talking to me? Who is he? “Excuse me?!” He calls out again, closer this time.
    I looked back and notice he has increased his pace, quickly closing the gap between the two of us.
   I begin to quicken my pace in order to, maybe, find somewhere to go? It’s late; I doubt anything is open right now.
   I look back again, he’s getting closer now.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT, PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

Views: 4958

Replies to This Discussion

Plz update us all soon! I don't know about any one else, but right now I'm goig through without fanfic drepriv.

Jk;) But seriously update us all soon please? I'm beggin on my knee's

Incredible chapter and I can't wait to see their love grow now that she realizes they are soul mates... I am so excited you updated...   Patiently waiting for more............

your story is so great!

*new reader* you are so good...i hope you update me soon

awh!!!!! <3 <3 <3

WITHOUT

CHAPTER 30: The Same Feeling (Edward POV)

I can’t help it anymore. I have to show her. Have to make her feel what I’m feeling. So without thinking twice, I took her beautiful face in my hands and pressed my lips softly to hers. The moment her skin touched my hands, my body started humming. I don’t want to let her go. Her skin was like silk under my fingers. Her lips lush and tasted of strawberry against mine. The taste of her on my lips was intoxicating.

I didn’t hold back. I kissed her like I meant it. And she didn’t stop me. She kissed me back. But I had to slow down. I didn’t want her think that I was taking advantage. I’m sure she was overwhelmed with what I was telling her. I had to take it slow. Perhaps even slower than I already was.

I slowly let my hands drop sliding them down to hold her hand, trailing them along her neck and shoulders along the way and reluctantly pulled my lips from hers. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and looked at me. There is something different about the way she’s looking at me. Maybe she is now feeling what I am. Did it work? Or did I make a mistake? Maybe this is not what she wanted after all?

I have to say something. My voice was low, worrying that maybe I moved to quick and upset her, “I’m sorry, but I had to show you. Are you alright?”

All she did was shake her head and look away. Is she really okay or is she lying? Maybe not wanting to hurt my feelings? I need to hear what she’s thinking right now. I want to know.

Time is crawling and she’s not saying anything. She’s barely looking at me. Great.

“Is that why I feel this way? Around you?” she asked, pulling my full attention and eyes back to her.

“I don’t know. How do you feel? Around me?” I was looking in her eyes now, searching for any clues as to how she was feeling and what was going through her mind. This is what I wanted to know. What she was feeling. With me. How she felt. About me. I need to know. I want to know.

“I would say that it’s hard to describe, but it’s not really. It’s just a lot.”

“Such as?” I wanted to look at her. I wanted to see her. I wanted to know her.

“I feel…different…with you.”

Different? What did she mean? Different how? “Different good? Or different bad?” I really hope she meant good.

She looked right at me, “There’s something about being with you that makes me feel safe and secure.”

I could feel the expression on my face change as she continued to speak. I was no longer worried. She is safe with me. She always will be no matter what.

“Happy in a way. Like I can’t be without you. Whole. And I don’t quite understand it yet.”

She doesn’t want to be without me? She wants to be with me. And she’s happy. And whole. I don’t want her to feel any other way. I want her to be safe and secure and happy and whole and loved from here on out.

I had to let her know that I felt the same way, “That’s how I feel with you. The way I feel about you is…” I couldn’t even begin to fully describe how I felt about her and the way she made me feel when she was near me. It was so much more than me being happy. “You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing ever.”

I meant it. Every word. I hope she knew that. There wasn’t anything I would never do for her. Ever. She was mine. And I was hers. We were meant to be together. Forever. Soul mates.

xxxxx

A/N: hi all. just wanted to say thank you to all those who are continuing to read. I'm sorry these have been short but RL has become even more of a pain. But i'm getting there. Hope all is well with everybody. Much Love --Cherie--

Really good and your story is like a drug to me I read it over like once every week I'm completely addicted.
i loved it ! it was amazing please updated me when your next chapter is k !
wow edward!!!!!!! awwwwwwww :'( mde me cry cz it soo sweet ov him..as usual,lol, ur an awsum wryta n i luv dis ff
LOVE IT! And yay! First to reply! =D
is nice read this one gives us a chance to see in his head
You are awesome.  I loved it and can't wait for more....
Yay...Love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service