The Twilight Saga

What would it have been like if Bella and Edward hadnt met until the night Bella was bitten? What would like be like for them? What if Bella didnt know what she wanted? Would it work out with them?

WITHOUT

Chapter 1: Footsteps  (Bella POV)

It’s September, it’s warm out tonight. The sun has already set and its now dark, nice night for a walk. I’d done this many times before, so there was nothing off about tonight usually walked at night to relax, let off steam and stress from the day.
   There weren’t many people out due to how late it was. I didn’t mind; it was peaceful.
   After a while, I noticed that there are footsteps behind me, to which I don’t pay any mind. The steps increased in pace, getting closer. Still, this doesn’t seem to be any threat to me.
   Soon the hooded figure walking behind calls out to me, “Hey!” Surely he can’t be talking to me? Who is he? “Excuse me?!” He calls out again, closer this time.
    I looked back and notice he has increased his pace, quickly closing the gap between the two of us.
   I begin to quicken my pace in order to, maybe, find somewhere to go? It’s late; I doubt anything is open right now.
   I look back again, he’s getting closer now.

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT, PLZ TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

Views: 4932

Replies to This Discussion

WITHOUT

CHAPTER 29: Realizing

xxxxx

And just like that, without warning, Edward leaned in close to me. Our eyes searched each others for a few seconds before mine finally shut. His lips found mine.

xxxxx

The feeling surging throughout my body was unlike anything I had ever felt. The electrical current that was setting my nerve endings on fire was one thousand times stronger than it had been before. I felt that kiss down to my soul. Time felt as though it had stopped completely. The only things that existed were me, Edward, and that kiss.

Edwards lips were soft as they brushed against mine. His hands were gentle and careful as they held my face to his. The feeling his lips on mine was a combination of fire and ice all rolled into one. It was something I was sure I would never forget. Something I didn’t want to end. Not just yet anyway. And something I would defiantly want to experience again.

I felt Edwards hands fall from my face and with deliberate slowness slide down the sides of my neck then to my shoulders, and finally to my hands pulling his lips away from mine. I had the urge to pull him back to me, to feel his lips flush with mine again, but I didn’t. I let him back away and I opened my eyes.

The look in his eyes was something different. Something whole. He looked complete. He was a different Edward than the one I had met days ago and even different from when he found me just hours ago. I felt even more besotted by him. And I felt like I, myself, was now whole. Everything was now different. I could feel it. It would cause me physical pain to be away from him now.

He was only inches from my face as he looked deep into my eyes and whispered, “I’m sorry, but I had to show you. Are you alright?”

All I could do was shake my head. I was letting him know that, yes I was okay, but at the same time I was also trying to clear my head. It now seemed even more clouded than before.

A few minutes passed with us looking around and then stealing glances back at each other. No one speaking.

“Is that way I feel this way? Around you?” Maybe if I asked the question out loud I just might get an answer.

“I don’t know. How do you feel? Around me?” He searched my face, looking for answers of his own.

There were so many things I was feeling at the moment. “I would say that it’s hard to describe, but it’s not really. It’s just a lot.”

“Such as?” His eyes were now locked on mine, his expression soft, gentle and warm, slightly curious. I felt as though he could look deep down into my soul with those eyes.

“I feel…different…with you.”

“Different good? Or different bad?”

“There’s something about being with you that makes me feel safe and secure. Happy in a way. Like I can’t be without you. Whole. And I don’t quite understand it yet.” He was now smiling at me and his grip on my hands got a little tighter.

“That’s how I feel with you. The way I feel about you is…” He didn’t finish but instead started somewhere else. “You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing ever.”

He meant it, and I knew it. With everything inside me, I knew that he meant it. And that we were meant to be together. Forever. Soul mates.

xxxxx

A/N: Hello all my very much appriciated readers. I'm, yet again, very sorry for the delay in postings. I'm not making excuses, I have been busy with work and have now taken on the responsibility of caring for my 15 yr old brother. So as a result I became lazy for the first week and as a result I got writers block. I never thought it existed until I got it. So please accept my very big I'M SO SORRY! I'm going to try to set a little bit of time every day to write just a little bit. I hope ya'll decide to stick with me. For those who have continued to read dispite the prolonged absence, Thank you so much. For those who I've picked up along the way, Thanks for giving this a shot. And for those I've lost, I'm sorry to see you go.

Again, Thanks a bunch guys! Much Love --Cherie--

I love it! <3
it is amazing!!!!!!
awwww..dts such a sweet chaptr ,luv it ldz ;)
Awesome, can't wait for more!  :)
Thank you for the update!!!!........They finally kissed..............yeah!!!.............I can't wait for the next update....maybe they'll talk some more or Edward will bring her back home & tell her what happen.........until you post again
Hey Robyn! Thank you for continuing to read. Yes, finally,  a kiss.  I'm not too sure when the next chapter will be ready (or even what will happen in the next chapter!? writers block is a pain!) but as soon as i can get it together it'll be up. :)  Thanks again. Much Love --Cherie--
new to the story n i must say i love it plz keep me posted
Amazing...

loved it

love it
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i will love to read more

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service