The Twilight Saga

This is my Fan Fiction, Specifically an Embry imprint story. My computer is being super dumb right now and makes the text look weird so Im going to post it as a reply :)

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

Ch. 1: Not Going To Work
(Embry's P.O.V.)
I dug my bare feet into the cold sand of La Push beach. I faced the crystal blue water in deep thought. I thought of how imprinting looked so easy. Jared was with Kim; Paul was with Rachel; Jacob was with Nessie; Seth was with Gabriella. Of course, everyone encouraged Leah that she would find love, but no one ever promised anything. And then, there was me. I was all alone with no one to love.

I sat down where I was standing and stared out where I could my favorite rock. Of course it would be weird having a favorite rock, but not to me. The rock that I had loved since I was a kid took the shape of a heart. I always thought it sounded cheesy, but ever since I was little, I promised myself when I found love, it would be with the most beautiful, most perfect girl in the world. Whenever I saw it, I knew everything would be alright, whether it was in good times, or bad.

“Em!” I heard Seth’s voice call. I didn’t turn my head. I didn’t want to see him with Gabriella. He called me again. “Embry!” I finally turned my head, and to my surprise, he was alone. He faintly smiled and started my way. I turned my head back and stared at that rock. From the corner of my eye, I saw him sit next to me.

“How did you do it?” I asked Seth. I finally looked at him. “How did you imprint so easily?” He chuckled and shook his head.

“Em… you have to understand that imprinting isn’t easy. It took me forever to find Gabriella. I’ve only been with her for three months. She already knows I’m a wolf… It takes time, Embry.” I felt mad deep down, but I could never be mad at my ‘brother’. “Hey, dude, I just hope that when you imprint, you will feel the same way I feel about Gabby” I smiled.

“Thanks bro.” I said. He smiled.

“No problem.” He replied. “Just… come to Jake and Nessie’s house. It’s starting to get crowded here.” I looked around. He was right. Even though La Push wasn’t a crowded place, there were a lot of people there. It seemed that someone was having a bonfire party. I looked at Seth and we both got up and walked to Jake and Nessie’s house.

Thirty minutes later, we got to the house where the whole pack was settled in with their imprints. Even Gabriella was there. I felt lonely again. The only people I could have communicated with were Collin and Brady. I decided to sit on the empty couch like lonely hermit. I crossed my arms and watched everyone go gaga over their imprints.

“Sorry I’m late” Bella said, opening the front door. She went over to say hi to Nessi and Jake. After, she sat next to me, probably noticing my loneliness. “Why so sad Em?” She asked. I looked around the room.

“Everyone has imprinted but me. I’m probably going to become old, bitter, and lonely.” She sighed and put her hand on my shoulder.

“Embry, I’m really sorry you feel that way. I know one day you will find that one girl that loves you more than life itself.” I rubbed my eyes, not because I was crying. It was because I was stressed.

“Thanks Bella, but trying to make me feel better is not going to work.”
it's great! really! have you considered writing stories for a living? it's probably a little early to start on a whole roman, but when it comes to stories under 200 pages, I'm sure you'll do great*t! (Great is a SERIOUS underestimation! words like excellent, fantastic, or "wonderful" would probably be better better suited to describe your work!) I'm sure Stephenie Meyer would only appreciate a little competition. It would just be healthy for her! "words can't describe!"
Thanks so much! Thats so sweet of you. I have considered it, but its not really my profession. I love teaching and have always dreamed of becoming a creative writings teacher. It's great that I have much support, but there are other things i'd love to focus on and that's why I haven't posted in a while. I'm actually in college and I have a lot of school work to do. Im actually majoring in teaching right now, so that great.
I read it as a discussion before you deleted it , But it sounds super good!
Okay , Cool :)
love this story already!
Thanks so much.
The Meet
(Embry’s P.O.V.)
Ch. 2
“Everyone, settle down” Jacob said. I looked up at Jake. He had a smile on his face. It was the friendly smile I hadn’t seen in a while because everyone was so busy loving each other, I was left alone. “Now, I know we haven’t seen each other in a while because most of us have been spending time with our imprints,” I rolled my eyes at the thought. Imprinting, “but, I gathered you all here so we can talk again and share what’s been going on in the past few weeks”

“Well,” Gabriella started, “my parent’s anniversary is in a week and they are inviting you guys. This way, we can party and have fun at the same time.” Her voice was so high-pitched. It was almost a high screeching voice. Every time she screamed, it was ear piercing.

“What about my family?” Bella asked. “It’s going to be a little problem having a room full of humans, vampires, and werewolves, isn’t it?” Everyone agreed except Renesmee.

“Mom, I know that the Cullen’s can control their thirst. They had to around you, didn’t they? Even if Uncle Jasper almost attacked you, he didn’t. You have to trust me that they’ll be fine.” Bella smiled in approval and mouthed ‘okay’. “Well then it’s settled.” Nessie said. “We can all have a great time at the anniversary!” Everyone cheered, even Collin and Brady, only because they had each other. Everyone hugged each other while I was alone.

-A day before the anniversary-

Seth and I were at Emily’s house and got all dressed up for the anniversary. I wore a white tie, black button down with black slacks while Seth wore a black tie, red button down and black slacks. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. I was happy the way I looked and was confident tonight. I promised myself that I would try to have fun.

I could see Emily from the reflection of the mirror. She smiled at me and walked towards me. “Someone looks nice today” She said. I chuckled.

“Well, I want to be respectful and I’m actually going to try to have fun at this party. I don’t want everyone feeling bad for me.” I turned around smiled. She walked closer and fixed my tie, positioning it straight.

“Well you can only be respectful if you wear your clothes properly.” She giggled and let go. “Everyone’s waiting downstairs so when you’re done, we can leave.” Right after she said that, Seth came out of the bathroom, done fixing his hair.

“Okay, well I’m done” He said. I looked once more in the mirror and winked to myself.

“Yeah, me too.” I replied. Emily smiled at both of us.

“Then let’s go downstairs.” Emily said. “We don’t want to be late.”

We all walked downstairs together and met up with the rest of the pack. We all talked for two minutes about the car arrangements and left for Seattle. The drive was long and it started to drizzle, but Seth hadn’t seen Gabriella since the get together and he was anxious.

We finally arrived at the party and surprisingly there were a crowd of people at the door which made me curious what was going on in there. Was there a robbery, or was the party all over the news? Once we got out, we walked straight to the entrance until we were stopped by a man. Then, Gabby came out and smiled at us.

“Come on it! Ringo and Paul are about to play!” I raised my eyebrow at her statement. Ringo and Paul… Ringo and Paul as is Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney? That explained why there was a massive crowd waiting outside.

“Like from the Beatles?” Emily asked. Gabby smiled, took Seth’s hand and walked us in.

The anniversary turned out looking like a concert. There were millions of people there dancing and rocking out to old Beatles music. It was amazing. I smiled when I saw Ringo and Paul. They were getting a sound check done and were about to perform.

“This is awesome!” I exclaimed. She smiled and shrugged.

“Why don’t you guys sit here and I’ll be right back” She said. All the ladies sat down while the rest of the pack headed to the food table. We all grabbed mostly dessert, thought it was hard because most of the guys were pushing to get to the food first. Then, I felt an elbow jab into my stomach pushing me backwards, bumping into a girl and dropping all her food.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” I said. She giggled and dusted the bread crumbs off her dress.

“It’s fine. I wasn’t that hungry anyways.” She lifted her head and smiled. “Anyways, I’m Erika”, and I knew she was the one I would always love and never ever let go.
Lol I love it awesome chapter

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service