The Twilight Saga

Emmett wants to have his own game show. And what game is the best game for his show? Truth or Dare!!!! But what happens when his show gets a bit too xtreme? and unexpected and unwanted guests join? Should I write this? Let me know!!

banner made by me :)

Read my other fan fic-

Best Friends Until the End:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/best-friends-until-the-end?...

Tags: alice, bella, cullens, dare, edward, jacob, or, renesmee, truth

Views: 1320

Replies to This Discussion

add more please!

please!please!please!please!please

please!please!please!please!please!

post more please please please please please please please please please please

Please

More

Soon!

Me:Update Soon Or else!

Mom: Time for School!

Me:Mom! I was threatening someone!

Mom:What did they do to you?

Me: *whispers* Or else!

ok ok ok.........

i know i havent updated any of my stories............ since like last year............. and you probably all hate me for it, but please please please forgive me!!!!!!!

I will finish this story, its just that.......... well, 1) the skewls in S. Korea are really demanding... i just finished my finals 2) there is still some major editing in progress and 3) ive also been concentrating on some stuff on fanfiction.net.

Im sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!!!!!!!! i promise that this story will be finished soon!!!!

**NEw READER!**

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please finish ur story.. im a new reader.

SO SO SO SOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!

It took me so long to actually get back into this story..... I know you all probably hate me by now. I've been focusing a bit more on my fan fictions at fanfiction.net, and I completely forgot about this, until I got an email from the site.... >./strong>

Here's the chapter that all of you have been waiting for!!!

Chapter 13- A secret cave? With red liquid? And mutant plants? Oh no!!!

EPOV

The meadow was the same as always, but there was a eerier feeling to it. Why hadn't we noticed this before? Bella frantically glanced around the place, searching for where our sister could have been hidden.

"Where do you think she is, Edward?" She asked worriedly. "I can't trace her scent anywhere."

"Maybe...." I looked at her, and then at the ground. Without even a moment of hesitation, she got down on her hands and knees, staring to dig.

I joined her, and in a matter of minutes, a large hole was dug. It was about 3 feet deep. After a few more scoops of dirt out of the way, it suddenly collapsed, revealing a hollow space under the meadow.

"How the hell was this under here?" I muttered incredulously. I jumped down, and looked around. It was pitch black, too dark for even a vampire to see clearly. I looked back up and motioned Bella down. She jumped into my arms. I set her down, and she began to smell the air for Alice's scent.

"I think I smell something faint.... From that way," She pointed towards the blackness. "Let's go, Edward." She grabs my hand, and we run towards the faint scent. The closer we got to it, the more it smelled like Alice.

And then it hit us.

No, literally, it hit us. The wall.

"Oof!"

The two of us fell backwards, Bella landing on top of me. We sit up, and feel the wall that we ran into.

"Are you alright?" It was a stupid question to ask her, but I still wanted to make sure. I felt her nod.

"Figures we ran into something," She sighed. "It's way too dark down here." I stand up, pulling her up with me.

"Let's see if we can dig through this, it seems to be made out of dirt." I suggest, and we get to work. The wall was pretty thick, the more we dug, the thicker it seemed to get. But finally, after what seemed like hours, we got through. And what we found behind it was unimaginable.

BPOV

Behind the dirt wall was a dimly lit room, filled with all sorts of containers. Kind of like the things you see in science fiction movies where they kept mutated bodies and stuff. Inside was a red, glowing liquid, and different types of plants that were growing in it.

"What is this?" I asked gasping. I clutched onto Edward's arm, creeped out a bit. He shook his head.

"I don't know, but we can't concentrate on this right now. Our main priority is Alice." He led us down the long hall of plants and red substance, before we reached a door. But the it wasn't a normal door, it was a door that was literally glowing black. Like those supernatural tv shows that show dark auras from evil bad guys.

"What the hell..." I muttered. I reached out to touch it, but Edward quickly pulled my hand back.

"What are you doing, Bella?" He asked angrily. "It could be dangerous!!!" I looked at him.

"I know, but Alice has to be in there. Her scent is incredibly strong now," I tell him. "Alice's life is more important than mine, and Jasper is counting on us. So is the rest of the family." He sighed.

"You're life is always more important to me. I'll choose you over Alice always."

"But I won't. My family's life comes before mine, it doesn't matter if I die or get hurt for them." I gazed at the door. "Just let me try, Edward." He reluctantly pulled his hand away, and I slowly reached my hand out to touch the door handle.

And then the door burst into flames.

Yes, it was a bad chapter. And I'm sorry. But another one will be coming on the weekend!!! Next week monday at the latest!

And I'm really really sorry for not updating in like, a year. I'm a fail. =_=

and sorry its so short!!! next one will def be longer :)

.im hoping it will be post on monday. and its sooo good that you have updated... :D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service