The Twilight Saga

< (ignore the by:tiana part and the title at the top of the photo. I couldn't make a better banner) Ok, so this story is about how after the Volturi leaves, Nahuel, the other half human half vampire person, stays and falls for Nessie, and nessie falls for him. Jake gets really pised, but decides that she'll move on after he leaves. it's been seven years now, and nahuel still hasn't left and he's still with Nessie. Now, he's desperate for her now that her hormones are kicking in, but he thinks that she'll only think of him as her best friend forever, which always makes him feel down and depressed, because he knows that he just wants her to be happy. So, here it goes!
CHAPTER 1
Jacob's POV-
Stupid, stupid Nahuel. All he did was make me pissed whenever he kissed Nessie... MY Nessie. Everyone made fun of me when i got pissed at him, even Bella. Even Nahuel knew i had imprinted on her, and ever since he found out, he's just gotten even more flirty with her, kinda like he's just using her to make me jealous. Either that, or he's trying to make it clear that i can't have her. Edward says that i can tell her once she's over him, but we're both pretty positive that won't happen at least not until after another century. I knew i was gonna kill myself before this century was over. I simply loved her so much! If only there was some way that i could get her to get over Nahuel...
No! i couldn't think that. No matter what I simply had to keep her happy. That was what imprinting did to a werewolf like me. God, i only she loved me back. It just hurt so much to see her with that stupid Nahuel. Right now, I was dancing like crazy to songs that Nahuel hated. Simply rocking out and doing air guitar. Ever since Billy died, Bella offered for me to stay with her, Eddie, and Nessie at their house. the bad thign is, Nauhel lived there, too. In fact, we SHARED A ROOM. It was complete torture to look at that moron. But, at least i was the one who most of the time cuddled with Nessie at night. I always smiled at that fact. the reason Edward agreed to Bella's offer was because they knew i was meant to be with their daughter, and Edward's bond with me was stronger than ever. He knew i just wanted his daughter to be happy, though, which is why he didn't interfer with her relationship with Nahuel. He did want me to be with her, though. He was like, like my dad in so many ways. Suddenly, i heard the door open. I quickly spun around an saw Nessie giggling at me while i was in the middle of my air guitar, and the fast that i was shirtless, waring my ducky boxers. "Well, this is awkard," i muttered. i turned the music off and put some shorts on and walked towards Nessie.
"Hey. How ya doin, babe?" i asked her. I always called Nessie that. I had called her that since she was three months old. She liked it when i called her that. I could tell just by the way her face lit up when i said the word. She was the only thing in the world that could ever cheer me up whenever i thought of her stupid boyfriend. "I'm good. Nahuel's taking me to dinner for our three year anniversery!" she said happily. Ever since she turned four, she looked like she was i her teens. That was when i was going to tell her about my imprint that had happened between us, but Nahuel beat me to the punch line. It was like he ahd ripped my heart out and had happily ate it in front of my face. Everyone knew how i had felt after he did that. Bella and Alice always tried to comfort me about it, and sometimes it helped. Alice and Bella were like my little sisters. Rose was..... like my personal devil. She had tried to make me feel better at first, though, which had creeped me out, so she stopped. Emmet just made fun of me and made me laugh. He was just like my twin bro. It felt nice to laugh around him. And Eddie (my nickname for him,) was just like my dad. I groaned after she said that, but quietly so she couldn't hear me. "That's great, Ness," i said with my biggest fake smile.
I heard Nahuel calling for her. "Well, gotta go!" she said cheerfully. Then she pecked me on the cheek, and left. Suddenly, Nahuel came in, and grabbed a tie from his side of the room. "see ya later, wolfy," he said with a mocking grin. Then, he left to go towards Renesmee. "I wish it was our three year anniversery," i muttered under my breath. Then i continued to listen to the music Nauhel hated, happily taking my shorts off so i could dance with my awesome ducky boxers.

NED 10 COMMENTS AT THE LEAST!!!

Views: 242

Replies to This Discussion

POST MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!
plze.
Chapter 10-
DAY 1 WITHOUT RENESMEE
JACOB'S POV-

There i was, in the middle of Canada, waiting for the sun to rise from the east.
I had run all night, not stopping even for anything important like water or food.
Leah had followed me, and i had just found out about three hours ago.
She had seen me leave Nessie's....
even thinking about her name was hurting me. I flinched when i thought of her name.
Well, anyways, when i found out, i was extremely pissed at her. Then we argued for about three hours straight, and we finally agreed that she could stay with me here, as long as she regularly went back towards Seth without telling him that we were here together.
She had just left to go hunting, because she was hungry after trying her best to keep up with me.
If only Renesmee were here right now.She would tell me everything was ok, that she was right here for me, and no matter how much i was hurting right now,she was feeling as much as i was.
But i knew she wasn't.
She was probably making out with "Nahuel," right now, happily staring at her stupid wedding ring and planning everything with Alice.
Suddenly, Leah was back in human form and in her capri jeans, old blue blouse and very old converse sneakers.
I had never noticed thius before, but with her shoulder length hair, her black eyes that never ended, and her perfect cream whte complexion, she looked a bit.. well... beautiful.
i hadn't noticed it, but i was staring at her.
She raised one of her eyebrows, smiled, then came to sit next to me. She reminded me a bit of Renesmee.
The way, she flipped her hair back, how she always gave me her cute little half smile when i needed support, the way she moved whenever she got close to me...
I quickly snapped out of Leah world, completely confused about that place, and began to actually listen on what Leah was saying.
"Why do you keep on staring at me, dork?" she asked, chuckling a bit.
"Oh, umm... just at your big head," i said with a quick smile.
She glared at me jkingly, and then laughed while laying down on the soft grass.
I layed down next to her, and we simply talked about random things like, how man kind found out about potatoes, or why the heck humans couldn't live in extremely hot degrees.
Then the sun came up. suddenly, we both looked up at it.
"Isn't it beautifu?" she muttered so only i could hear it.
I nturned to look at her, and couldn't stop.
The sun was glowing off her beautiful skin, and her face was simply as beautiful as Renesmee's.
Her entire body was glimmering, and her teeth from her smile were glowing even more than her body and face.
"Yeah, it is," i muttered, still staring at her.
Then I knew more drama was gonna come up in my love life.
COMMENT!
wrtie more please!!! this is awesome!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CANNOT GET WITH LEAH THAT IS AGAINST IMPRINT LAWS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
do not wrry. this part is only 4 dramatic affect.... maybe:-)
I'm a new reader here and I love this ff plz write more
me too!
i love it!!!
well you now have a new fan i love it it was awesome keep going and keep me updated please!!
i loved it please write more soon
i LOVE THiS! U SULD KEEP WRITiNG, ITS THE ONLY WAY US TWILIGHT FANS CAN KEEP GOING WITH THE TWILIGHT SAGA.i THINK ITS AWSOME THAT U R COMPLETING WHAT STEPHANIE MYERS STARTED! I ONLY WISH SHE WULD KEEP WRITING FOREVER!! WELL GREAT JOB U SULDNT STOP WRITTING I WULD LOVE TO READ EVERYTHING ELSE U WRITE!

MELiSSA
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thx! ur so nice! i'll update u as soon as i write more:-).

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service