The Twilight Saga

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
When i think of bella and edwards relationship as humans i want to see a fun bestfriend/love relationship! i want to see them make a mess in a kitchen together, dance and sing like weirdos, and have inside jokes! i dont want it to be dramatic and impossible for them to be together! i want to see what it would be like for them to be love struck happy teenagers together without having any problems or bad times so im bringing that dream of mine to life... You Make Me Smile

BPOV

Edward and I...the story between us could go on forever so im going to give you the short version...We were little kids together in elementary school and middle school. We went to every birthday party, we had sleepovers, we played tag, we played outside and made a mess, but most of all we were best friends! That ofcourse changed at one point when we found out our feelings had grown to something more...but i like our happy story.... You´re better then the best I´m lucky just to linger in your light Cooler then the flip side of my pillow that´s right He looked at me and winked i laughed. Completely unaware Nothing can compare to where you send me Lets me know that it´s ok yeah it´s ok And the moments where my good times start to fade You make me smile like the sun Fall out of bed sing like bird Dizzy in my head spin like a record Crazy on a Sunday night You make me dance like a fool Forget how to breathe Shine like gold buzz like a bee Just the thought of you can drive me wild Ohh you make me smile The song Smile came onto the radio but Edward had decided to sing the first verse so i joined in at the chorus. "Ohh you make me smile." i sang to him and then started to laugh when he turned off the radio and grabbed the hose. "Edward Cullen you put that hose down right now or so help you i will..." I looked around for a weapon and found the bucket of suds left from washing his volvo and picked it up. He grinned wickedley at the challenge and i knew i was about to lose the battle...but i would win the war. "EDWARD!" I screamed as he sprayed me giving me no mercy. So when he stopped i walked over to him with the bucket, he was about to make a run for it when i dumped the dirt filled water all over him. He spit out some water and we both started laughing histerically. "You evil little girl! you know now i will have to punish you..." he said. I glared at him. "You wouldn't." I said getting scared as he stood up. "Oh but i would! MUAHAHA!" He laughed like an evil villan as he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder, i started to scream and kick. "Edward! Put me down before i call charlie out here to arrest you!" I yelled but giggled at him. "Nahh i dont think i will besides charlie loves me too." He laughed. It was true though charlie was like his partial father like carlisle was to me. I sighed in defeat but started up again as we got to the destination that his evil mind had come up with. He handed me to the one person who could humiliate me for hours, who could make me cry from laughing, and the one i feared the most. "YAY! I GET TO PLAY WITH BELSY!!" Emmett yelled as i stared at him in horror. "I will be avenged i tell you!! avenged!!" I yelled at edward as i started to squirm around in emmetts arms. Edward sat to watch the show and i glared at him as emmett held me upside down from my ankle. Edward started to laugh as my face turned red from the blood rushing to my head. Then emmett put me back right side up but didnt let go because i would have ran. Then the REAL torture began as he started to tickle me and i started crying from laughing so hard and then it stopped for two seconds. I was about to get up when Edward came over and pinned me down and tickled me some more. "STOP- PLEASE--I'M--BEGGING--YOU!!!! i said in between fits of laughter. I could hear him laughing too and he finally stopped and lifted me up. I glared at him and he looked all innocent at me. "What did I do? I am innocent i tell you! that was an imposter that gave you to emmett! i swear!!" "Yea tell it to the judge!" I said to him as i fake punched him. So he fake punched me back and it started a whole fight and by the end edward had a bruise on his chest. He knew he wouldnt hear the end of it from Emmett which i laughed evilly at. "Okay okay you got your revenge...so how about i take the evil master mind to lunch?" he asked still laughing from today's events. "Oooohh! lets go fancy!" We both started laughing histerically. Soon we pulled up to McDonalds and we started laughing all over again at our fancy feast we had called it, you know like the cat food. We ordered our food and started heading home when i changed the radio station and the song insomnia came on by craig david and we started singing. Because i can't sleep til you're next to me No i can't live without you no more Oh i stay up til you're next to me Til this house feels like it did before Feels like insomnia ah ah, feels like insomnia ah ah Feels like insomnia ah ah, feels like insomnia ah ah

YES chapter 26 IS missing (sorry guys) leave me a message with an email adress! i will send it IF i can find it my whole hard drive was wiped out and its missing so im searching for it thanks!

Views: 2184

Replies to This Discussion

when r u posting more?!?!?!??!!?!?
when will u post more? i love the story!!! ^_^
polease post more...i miss this story ** sad face**
new reader love it ts fab!!update soon!!
omg, i <3 ur story! plz update soon!
Hey Morgan! Guess who it is?!?!?!
Well send me a message if you wanna know and LOVE IT!!!!
*New Reader*

I just found this at like 4 in the morning!

I can't even begin to describe it....I'm speechless!

It was astonishing, astounding, fantastic,
fantastical, incredible, marvelous,
miraculous, phenomenal , unbelievable, wonderful,
wondrous, extraordinary, wicked awesome,
great,glorious, fabulous, remarkable,
magnificent, excellent!

Okay so I did describe it!

UPDATE SOON!

wow so i havent been on this site in ages! im surprised this story is still up! i dont even have it saved anywhere so if this had ever been deleted the story wouldve been gone forever! crazy!! haha! (: thanks everyone who has read this its amazing to see all of the comments that are like years old haha!

thanks, morgan

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service