Boys:
201: damon salvatore
202:
203:
204:

(Three per dorm room)

~Students~
Name:Isis
Supernatural being: Demon (Heir to the demonic throne)
Powers: Controls all elements
Personality: She keeps fighting until the very end. Isis is extremely hard to beat and she is not afraid to take you down if you get in her way. She is determined and is a very driven girl. Just by looking at Isis, you know you are going down. She is loyal, doesn't trust people easily, Strong, Independent, short tempered, brave, courageous, funny, nice to her friends, can kick any ones butt, and knows when to be funny and when to be serious. She is still trying to learn how to control her temper. Sarcastic. A total rebel
Human:

name: Jenevive
Supernatural being: warewolf/ vampire
power: almost everything that a wolf and vamp can gettt:)))
looks: verry veryy beautiful
personality: very energetic and fun can be a brat but mostly nice can be your best friend

name: Winter
supernatural being: vampire
power: psychic, can read auras and minds
looks: very beautiful, but hids underneath hats and sweatshirts
personality: can be very fun loving but if you treaten anyone she loves or herself you have set your own death big hearted and caring can get along with anyone

Name:Melonie
Supernatural being: Vampire
Power:i can sence when people are coming and if they are a threat.
looks: beautiful
Personality:Fun,funny,very chilll and relaxed. a cool person to be around.

Tags: Academy, Supernatural

Views: 172

Replies to This Discussion

i was falling it all happend to quickly.Then a shot of pain went through the right side of my body.
"aaargh!!"i screamed out in pain.i seen a person looking at me,it was a blur i couldn't see them clearly.
I walked away from the window smirking,then i froze.
"Oh No"i whispered.What have i done?First of all he could be really hurt,2nd he could tell someone who we are and I'd be killed.And last but not least He could do something worse to Me!
*edited by moderator* i gasped.i was going to go look out the window but then i guessed he would be gone,so i ran to my door and locked it.My cat jumped on me.
"Aah!"i fell.
"what are you doing?"i asked.He just meowed, obviously.
"what ever i'm taking a show-on 2nd thought i'll just go to bed.
I just lay there.Not moving.It hurt to much,i could hear her heart beat,it was like it was goin to explode.
"i wonder if she'll come get me" i thought to my self.
Name:Ian O'shea

Supernatural being:Vampire/Demon

Power:Can do evil stuff and can read peoples auras

Personality:Cruel sense of humor,funny,sarcastic,strong,Dark.

Looks:

can i have dorm 202?
I drove into the parking lot in my Porshe 911 turbo,park in the nearest space to the building and got out.I grabbed my bags and headed in.It was night when i arrived so there wasn't anyone out.
"I'm coming for you sapphire,but fisrt i'm giving you a warning."i thought to my self smirking.
I gasped.Oh No.Theres somthing evil in this building,its to strong to be a student here.Then it hit me.
"I-it can't be." i whispered to my self.The power got lower.
"its probly someone training,yeah that's it" i thought
I had a shower and then watched some tv.I rang my friend Jezabella and told her about whats been happening and who's here and stuff.
"You shouldn't be so paranoid shia!" she exclamied down the phone.
"yeah i know,and it was probaly nothing"I said while stroking Sapphire."I guess its because iv'e already had to be paranoid with people chasing me and everything.."
"yeh well i would love to dwell with you on the past but iv'e gotta go somewhere." she told me.
"okay bye" i hung up.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service