The Twilight Saga

A academy for Vampires,demons,witches & angels.So everyone will fit in.

Name:
Powers:
Personality:
History:
Looks:

Name:Sapphire stone
Immortal/supernatural being:Vampire/Demon & angel
Powers:can do dark magic and hypnotise people.
Personality:funny,sarcastic,cruel sense of humor,Strong,can do almost anything if she sets her mind to it.
History:She was born a demon/Angel since her mum was a angel & dad a demon.But they both died in a war.When she settled in at her aunts house she met a boy.Called Ian,he was strange and she could sense he was a vampire but was not afraid.But she made a mistake,she should have been afraid and when she was of guard he turned her into a vampire.
Looks:Demon/Vampire

Angel:

Rooms:Girls

101:Isis

200:Melanie

202:sapphire stones

Rooms:boys

402:Jared Howe

please join!

just message me when you want to start RPing okay?

Views: 151

Replies to This Discussion

I found my key and unlocked my door,i went in and shut the door behind me.
"Woah its kinda big in here"... i thought.
Sapphire walked to the big window that was there instead of a wall, looked out of it and started day dreaming
She had a shower and decided to go out hunting for some animal blood.When sapphire got outside she headed towards the forest
(haha same!,i kinda made this cos i was bored hehe...)

Name:Ivy Jane Auburn

Immortal/supernatural being:Angel/Which

Powers:All the whichie powers her grandma tuaght her And the ones shes learning, and she is sorrta like a magnite people ona be around  her

Personality:All out shes random and outgoing she loves to play jokes on her friends so wach out !

History:She was born in the clouds her parents were angels but her mom was half which so that runs in her veins. her parents wornt the best they allways went out leaving her behind with the demon babysitter. when she turned 16 her parents died, so she was sent to live with her grandma who tuaght her to  use her magical talents.

Attachments:

accepted

Name: April Cullen

Supernatural being: hybrid (vampire/werewolf)

Powers: can copy any power with a touch

Presonality: nice, hardheaded, somethimes mean, openhearted

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service