The Twilight Saga

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello my Angel! Wow! Those are some stern words there girl. Please don't let anyone…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Aug 15, 2010 to New Future: The story of Gabriella swan

104 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

"Hi Zaicha! Don't worry about the harsh words of some of the readers since they don't…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Aug 11, 2010 to New Future: The story of Gabriella swan

104 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

"Hello Zaicha! You are definitely driving me insane. After your awesome visit to my h…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Aug 5, 2010 to New Future: The story of Gabriella swan

104 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

"I really feel 100% percent against Breaking Dawn being 3D. This would definitely des…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Jul 9, 2010 to BREAKiiN DAWN iiN 3D??...........

11 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by KT Cullen

"Hi Zaicha, My beautiful Guardian Angel and daughter. OMG! You guys have to read thi…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Jun 9, 2010 to New Future: The story of Gabriella swan

104 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

"It's official now Kellan & Ashley have signed their contracts for Breaking Dawn.…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied May 24, 2010 to Please sign...

4 May 25, 2010
Reply by TamTwilight

"I will say definitely a Yes! Emmett Cullen in Breaking Twilight"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Feb 2, 2010 to BREAKING DAWN

30 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Miranda

"I would say I similar to Esme. I protect and guard my family at all times. Emmett Cu…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Feb 2, 2010 to Which Vampire Girl Are You?

68 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by D. Bailey

"Hi Amy, Well of course there are lots of clumsy people similar to Bella. I can say…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Feb 2, 2010 to Is there any one else as clumsy as Bella?

29 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Miranda

"I read from Stephenie's site that she is still planning to finish the book hopefully…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Feb 2, 2010 to what happened with midnight sun?

5 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Susanne

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service