The Twilight Saga

Bianca Amanda Doutly's Discussions (357)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok"

Bianca Amanda Doutly replied Aug 26, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth [Liz, Bella]

"Is that directed at me? Cuz I didnt look it up, I just read the books so many times…"

Bianca Amanda Doutly replied Aug 19, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"She's half immortal so she can't die. Remeber the other halfling from the book. I th…"

Bianca Amanda Doutly replied Aug 18, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"Remeber in the end of Breaking Dawn, they finds out that Nessie stops aging at a cer…"

Bianca Amanda Doutly replied Aug 17, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"Actually, I disagree. You are looking at it through a narrow lense. Bella only did t…"

Bianca Amanda Doutly replied Aug 14, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"If it was real. I would choose a wolf, hands down. I means it's a risk either way, b…"

Bianca Amanda Doutly replied Jul 24, 2011 to Imagine if the vampire and werewolf stuff are all real!

5 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Nikki™

"I saw the previews, it will end when she finds out that she is pregnant. I hope it e…"

Bianca Amanda Doutly replied Jun 20, 2011 to where does it stops?

5 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Aurora Primrose Lightwood

"It really is awesome. I can't wait for it to come out either."

Bianca Amanda Doutly replied Jun 6, 2011 to Breaking Dawn Part 1 Offcial Trailer!!

1 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Bianca Amanda Doutly

"I think both of them are painful in their own way. In the first one it's how Bella f…"

Bianca Amanda Doutly replied Apr 11, 2011 to Bella's Complicated Love

6 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by » Moonflowers and Dewdrops «

"Cool. What else to you have to say about the similarities between you and bella?"

Bianca Amanda Doutly replied Apr 8, 2011 to Bella and me

1 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Bianca Amanda Doutly

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service