The Twilight Saga

darkdemon's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"But, The "Shape Sifters" don't belive it because their has never been a good kind of…"

darkdemon replied Aug 29, 2012 to Why do you think the wolves and the vampires are enemies?

11 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rose Cullen

"You have a point. Because if Edward and Bella Never have Renessme and jacob will nev…"

darkdemon replied Aug 29, 2012 to Why do you think Bella was so convinced that Edward woudn't hurt her when she was human?

8 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Yoon Chung

"there wouldn't be a story if edward lost bella."

darkdemon replied Aug 15, 2012 to Why do you think Bella was so convinced that Edward woudn't hurt her when she was human?

8 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Yoon Chung

"Because she knew that he loved her and would die if he laid a hand on her. and bella…"

darkdemon replied Aug 10, 2012 to Why do you think Bella was so convinced that Edward woudn't hurt her when she was human?

8 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Yoon Chung

" I think they were enemys is because vampires kill humans and itw the werewolves job…"

darkdemon replied Aug 10, 2012 to Why do you think the wolves and the vampires are enemies?

11 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rose Cullen

"I really hope they can work it out. thare so good together. It was wrong to cheat on…"

darkdemon replied Aug 10, 2012 to what do you think about Kristen cheating on rob????

10 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by billie-jo taylor

"Absolutely true!"

darkdemon replied Jul 27, 2012 to Edward Become Part of the Volturi

9 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Yoon Chung

"I think that Rosalie is mad at Bella because Bella has the chance to get what Rosali…"

darkdemon replied Jun 20, 2012 to why do u think rosalie hates bella so much??????

21 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Shelby Spandle

"If that were to ever happen i would jump into that book and make Bella go and get hi…"

darkdemon replied Jun 20, 2012 to Edward Become Part of the Volturi

9 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Yoon Chung

"I think that that we would have a totaly new begining,plot,ending, and even a new bo…"

darkdemon replied Jun 19, 2012 to What if Bella was imprinted by Jacob?

60 Feb 23
Reply by Julia Balthazar Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service