The Twilight Saga

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I love the Bella's Tiara & Edward's Crown.. I also love the Halloween Trophy as…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Jun 22, 2011 to The unexpected & unfortunate

963 May 18, 2012
Reply by Zaicha The Vampire Goddess

"Wow Zaicha! I was waitin desperately for this update. I'm so happy to hear Bella got…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Jun 22, 2011 to The unexpected & unfortunate

963 May 18, 2012

"Wow! You have outdone yourself once again! It's a long time worth waiting to read. T…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Dec 25, 2010 to The unexpected & unfortunate

963 May 18, 2012

"Hello Miss Once Again! I am going to vote for my Homecoming dance Prince & Princ…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Nov 9, 2010 to The unexpected & unfortunate

963 May 18, 2012

"Hello Zaicha! I like the costumes you posted for Angela, Jessica, Eric and Lauren. I…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Nov 5, 2010 to The unexpected & unfortunate

963 May 18, 2012

"Hello Zaicha! Here is my personal vote for the costumes. I loved the pictures and th…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Nov 4, 2010 to The unexpected & unfortunate

963 May 18, 2012

"WoW, you have once again taken my air with this story! I Love this chapter so far...…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Nov 4, 2010 to The unexpected & unfortunate

963 May 18, 2012

"Hello My Angel! Thanks for the update! I will read it tonight and give you a call! I…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Nov 1, 2010 to The unexpected & unfortunate

963 May 18, 2012

"I love the dress very much! It's passionately Hot! Hot! Hot! Caliente! I also love E…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Oct 13, 2010 to New Future: The story of Gabriella swan

104 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

"Wow I would be extremely surprised if my honeymoon was in Brazil as well. Alice, Esm…"

Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight replied Oct 13, 2010 to New Future: The story of Gabriella swan

104 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Kelley Brady

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service