The Twilight Saga

Christopher Lamming's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Edward"

Christopher Lamming replied May 23, 2010 to Who Do You Think Bella Is Better Off With, Edward or Jacob????

25 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Kallie Alice

"May I suggest that you try reading " The Hunger Games " by Suzanne Collins, Stepheni…"

Christopher Lamming replied Apr 29, 2010 to OTHER THAN VAMPiiRE ROMANCE ;-D

8 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by M®§ ξÐωĮРλцΗØÑÝ Mλ§ËÑ ©Û££ËÑ

"Kristen has grown up over these last couple of years, she is such a natural beauty a…"

Christopher Lamming replied Mar 15, 2010 to Major transformation

16 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Mz Twilight Obsessed

"No contest, Bella ( Kristen ) all the way!!"

Christopher Lamming replied Mar 6, 2010 to Edward or jacob? Why? What are its advantages? edward o jacob?¿por que?¿cuales son sus ventajas?

6 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Flor

"Kristen Stewart playing Bella is awesome, she is magical and without her the other a…"

Christopher Lamming replied Feb 21, 2010 to Who thinks Kristen Stewart is perfect or no perfect for the role for Bella??

36 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Rayen Rebeca Beron

"Kristen looks awesome whichever hair color she chooses, I love her hair in the pics…"

Christopher Lamming replied Feb 18, 2010 to Blonde or Brunette?????

16 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Miranda

"Apart from the fact that Kristen is one of the best actresses of her generation I kn…"

Christopher Lamming replied Feb 12, 2010 to Who thinks Kristen Stewart is perfect or no perfect for the role for Bella??

36 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Rayen Rebeca Beron

"Think it's def ipod in her lap and the only thing I can remember Kristen ( Bella ) a…"

Christopher Lamming replied Feb 10, 2010 to DOES ANY1 KNOW ABOUT THIS PICTURE OF BELLA???

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Miranda

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service