The Twilight Saga

Nikki™'s Discussions (3,749)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Mmm, I agree. Bella is a bit more, well, I can relate to her more in the books."

Nikki™ replied Mar 29, 2012 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth [Liz, Bella]

"I know that's so true! She always treated Jacob like a fallback guy if Edward was to…"

Nikki™ replied Nov 23, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"I didn't say she didn't care at all. That would be heartless. I'm just saying she co…"

Nikki™ replied Nov 22, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"For starters, she could have mentioned that she was getting married to Edward before…"

Nikki™ replied Nov 22, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"Yeah that's so true. And I hate to be mean, but the end of her and Jacob should have…"

Nikki™ replied Nov 21, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"I agree Nessie Black! The movies do go a bit off subject. And in the book, Bella rea…"

Nikki™ replied Sep 9, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"Wow! That'd be cool. I'd rather be a vampire slayer MWAHAHA, GO BUFFY! I wouldn't mi…"

Nikki™ replied Aug 27, 2011 to Imagine if the vampire and werewolf stuff are all real!

5 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Nikki™

"=D"

Nikki™ replied Aug 27, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"Very true. Very, very true... But I'm still Team Jacob..."

Nikki™ replied Aug 26, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"I know right... I like the violence, but the books are much better"

Nikki™ replied Aug 24, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service