The Twilight Saga

Nikki™'s Discussions (3,749)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Mmm, I agree. Bella is a bit more, well, I can relate to her more in the books."

Nikki™ replied Mar 29, 2012 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth [Liz, Bella]

"I know that's so true! She always treated Jacob like a fallback guy if Edward was to…"

Nikki™ replied Nov 23, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"I didn't say she didn't care at all. That would be heartless. I'm just saying she co…"

Nikki™ replied Nov 22, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"For starters, she could have mentioned that she was getting married to Edward before…"

Nikki™ replied Nov 22, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"Yeah that's so true. And I hate to be mean, but the end of her and Jacob should have…"

Nikki™ replied Nov 21, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"I agree Nessie Black! The movies do go a bit off subject. And in the book, Bella rea…"

Nikki™ replied Sep 9, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"@ Elita: Very true, I just feel like Bella liked Jacob as a friend, a lot. They've h…"

Nikki™ replied Aug 29, 2011 to Which Bella?

80 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Zulema cullen

"Yes! It is normal. I have to say this, the reason why I'm Switzerland but mainly Jac…"

Nikki™ replied Aug 27, 2011 to Which Bella?

80 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Zulema cullen

"I have to agree. Both of them make her happy in different ways no matter what everyo…"

80 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Zulema cullen

"Eh Hem! Its someone's opinion!"

80 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Zulema cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service