The Twilight Saga

Guywhojustlovessinging's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"True, it's true!!! But I have to agree with η ι κ κ ι ( м ɛ g α и )™. I'm still lovi…"

Guywhojustlovessinging replied Aug 26, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth [Liz, Bella]

"Really? Well, that's a bit sad. But then maybe Jacob will get over it and try to con…"

Guywhojustlovessinging replied Aug 18, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"Actually, he does age, but slower. Very slow... It can maybe take fifty years that h…"

Guywhojustlovessinging replied Aug 18, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"Well, sometimes she is. She deserves Jacob more, I think."

Guywhojustlovessinging replied Aug 17, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"It really is, isn't it? I had the feeling to throw the book across the room. Thank g…"

Guywhojustlovessinging replied Aug 11, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"That's true!!! Jessica said that and Bella was like "gimme gimme gimme Edward after…"

Guywhojustlovessinging replied Aug 11, 2011 to Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

97 Aug 21, 2013

"Part yes, part no. I like her clumsy personality and I love the most things about he…"

97 Aug 21, 2013

"That would so weird... BTW: I'm a guy so I wouldn't know who to choose... Although,…"

Guywhojustlovessinging replied Jul 24, 2011 to Imagine if the vampire and werewolf stuff are all real!

5 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Nikki™

"That would be a great story... Begin with writing please... I am curious for this st…"

Guywhojustlovessinging replied Apr 16, 2011 to bella loves me not

6 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Elita

":D That's true!!! lol"

Guywhojustlovessinging replied Mar 5, 2011 to What if Bella was imprinted by Jacob?

60 Feb 23
Reply by Julia Balthazar Cullen

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service