The Twilight Saga

All Discussions Tagged 'Bella' (12)

← Back to Official Team Bella
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Bella?

So I was messing around on Polyvore and I ended up making this; Which then raised my question- Which Bella?   With Edward she is the seriou…

Started by Abby

80 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Zulema cullen

Bella as Today's Woman:How has her strength, perspective and ability affected you? What has her character added to your life?

What do you guys think, what are your feelings regarding Bella incorporating being a young woman of strength, passion, intelligence, and ab…

Started by Mona Hartzell

1 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by maria j

Bella as Today's Woman:How has her strength, perspective and ability affected you? What has her character added to your life?

What do you guys think, what are your feelings regarding Bella incorporating being a young woman of strength, passion, intelligence, and ab…

Started by Mona Hartzell

0 Dec 11, 2010

Real Story

Hi, I have this real story that I would like to tell. So  I live in Syria, and there is this program on the radio which gives people the op…

Started by Sara chitaa

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Lia Cullen!

VAMPIRE BITE!! :)

Ok I want to know if you were a vampire, who would you bite (to change not kill) and it can't be anyone already in the Twilight Saga :)   M…

Started by Renesmee Clearwater

10 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Bella loves Edward Forever

Eclipse Clip!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BcIY9YMrbQ This is the bedroom clip from Eclipse when Edward and Bella are having a conversation on Bells b…

Started by Charlotte Martin

6 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Rayen Rebeca Beron

she stand alone

a poem I wrote about Bella when Edwar leaves her in New Moon

Started by The Senku Pack--Romani

19 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Miranda

Bella wants Edward

Look at Kristen really carefully. You see anything? well of course both of them are giving her a kiss but look at the cheek where Robert i…

Started by Daniela Jonas Cullen Pattinson

14 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Miranda

Jacob imprints? Discussion on technicality of Jacob’s imprinting. I’d love opinions on this. ;D

My Opinion, as well as points of argument, are as follows— The first question of concern is: when exactly did Jake imprint on Nessie? When…

Started by Brittany

2 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Bella<3

Edward & Bella video

I found a really cool video on youtube thats clips of Edward and Bella and I really liked it and thought you might like it too http://www.y

Started by pinkpanda202

7 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Sumaya Sus

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service