The Twilight Saga

Despite being the main character of the Saga is Bella the most annoying? Does she deserve two great guys like Edwad & Jacob?

Although she does have some admirable qualities i find Bella kind of annoying. She is quite whiny and some times thinks of only herself disregarding the feelings of others. i also dont like the fact she ignores her human friends at the expanse of Edward. Isn't friendship more important than love?

i dunno..... just my opinion.Do you guys agree? or not? Please tell me what you guys think. <3

Views: 1116

Replies to This Discussion

Really? Well, that's a bit sad. But then maybe Jacob will get over it and try to convince Bella again after all!!

Sorry, but I'm such a Jacella fan!!!!

I know! That'd be so nice!
What would be nice? trying to ruin Bellas happiness again?
Just Jacob and Bella, sorry. I didn't mean to sound too happy

But the whole point of saga is the story about love between human girl and vampire.

Jacobs part is to test Bellas love toward Edward - so said author herself. In the books there is no doubt Bella loves Edward but movies changed or better to say, lost the sense of story.

Very true. Very, very true...

But I'm still Team Jacob...

True, it's true!!! But I have to agree with η ι κ κ ι ( м ɛ g α и )™. I'm still loving Jacob&Bella together more!!!
To each her own. Bella and me - team Edward ;)
She's half immortal so she can't die. Remeber the other halfling from the book. I think his name was Nahaul. He lived to be one hundred and fifty years old remember, so she wont die.
true.she wouldnt die but eventually jake will cuz he does age.sad isnt it? :(
It is sad. And gee, people look up a lot of stuff to prove a point! xD
Is that directed at me? Cuz I didnt look it up, I just read the books so many times til that I know it by heart.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service