The Twilight Saga

I personally think Edward is better for Bella because they just click!

Views: 61

Replies to This Discussion

Me too! :D Although I think Jacob deserves love too, but I don't think it's Bella. :)
Edward is better for bella
Ger how can u say that!! Jacob is never going to be with Bella in forever!! You can never ever think jacob has a chance against Edward AT ALL!!!
They are like 2 pieces of the puzzle their perfect 4 eachother!
i totally agree with you!
i like jacob but i think Bella is better with Edward because he love her more than jacob dose
i totally fink edward is betta coz he's hotta, fitta, sexia, funnia, smarta n he luvs er more dan jacob could eva luv er
edward BECUZ WHAT IF SHE CHOSE jacob N HE IMPRINTED ON SUM OTHER WOMEN.... THAT WOULDVE KILLED BELLA SO EDWARD IZ THE BETTER MATCH
i would prefer Bella with Jacob...i think he's better for her
I am truly undecided. Jacob has a point in one of the books he says something like, if Bella never met Edward, her and Jacob are meant to be. They are like soul mates. If I were in Bella's shoes, I'd do the exact same thin she did in Eclipse. She couldn't decide because they are both amazing guys. Well, neither can I. I am Switzerland.
I+think+edward+too+because+its+like+romeo+and+juilt.+And+edward+has+gotten+use+to+bella.
Edward is so much better for her! He loves her more than anything else in the world. And she feels the same way. They are perfect together. Bella with Jacob, I just can't see it. I mean, where would Edward be without Bella!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service