ROSALIE HALE

JASPER HALE

EMMETT CULLEN

ESME CULLEN

MENTIONED NAME(S):

RENEE

CHARLIE

APPEARED NAME(S):

REBECCA (NEWBORN VAMPIRE WHO WILL FALL IN LOVE TO EDWARD)

THE STORY BEGINS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ♥♥♥

♥BELLA'S P.O.V♥

AFTER EDWARD AND I PRACTICE ABOUT THE RECENT "TOUCHED ME-READ GAME"I TOLD HIM THAT WE SHOULD STOP IT FOR A MEANWHILE.SO WE CAN THINK BETTER THINGS TO DO BESIDE THAT. WE PRACTICE THAT FOR ALMOST HALF-A-YEAR.

MORNING COMES. . . . . .

WE GOT TO THE CULLEN'S HOUSE AN AN INSTANT.

"HEY,BELLS!"EMMETT GREETED ME.

"HEY,EM!" I SAID TO HIM WHILE I GIGGLED AND HE SNARLED ON ME THEN EDWARD CHUCKLED BEHIND MY BACK.HE DOESN'T WANT ANYONE TO CALL HIM IN THAT NICKNAME.I WAS HOLDING RENESSME WHILE SHE PLAYS WITH MY HAIR AND HER LOCKET AT THE SAME TIME. SUDDENLY,ALICE SHOUTED ABOUT SOMETHING.WE HURRIEDLY GOT TO HER ROOM IN A SEC. THEN SHE TOOK NESSIE AWAYS FORM ME AND GIVE IT TO EDWARD,WHO WAS AS SHOCKED AS I AM,BUT WITH NO QUESTIONS AGONY IN HIS FACE.THEN,AFTER ALICE DID THAT,SHE GRIPPED MY ARMS AND WHISPERED IN MY EAR.

"THE VOLTURI WILL COME HERE AGAIN......"SHE SAID.

"BUT WHY?" I ASKED"WE DID NOTHING WRONG FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS,SINCE THEY VISITED US" I CONTINUED.

"I DON'T KNOW"SHE SAID"BUT I CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE PLANNING TO DO.IT'S NOT ABOUT RENESMEE THIS TIME....I THINK IT'S ABOUT A GIRL.....NAMED........REBECCA....."SHE CONTINUED.

"WHY ARE THEY LOOKING FOR HER AND BELLA?"EDWARD ASKED.THEN THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER FOR A MINUTE.THEN EDWARD LOOK AT HIS HANDS THEN ME....AND FOR A SECOND I KNOW THE ANSWER......

"MY....MY......MY POWER?" I ASKED.

"YES"THEY BOTH SAID TO ME....THEN I FALL DOWN ON MY KNEES.IF I WERE HUMAN I WOULD CRY,I THOUGHT TO MYSELF.THEN,EDWARD WAS BESIDE ME RUBBING MY ARMS WHILE NESSIE HUGGED ME.SHE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.SO SHE TOUCHED MY CHEEKS AND QUESTION ME BY COMMUNICATION IN OUR HEADS.

"WHAT WILL THEY DO TO YOU MOMMY?" SHE ASKED

"THEY GONNA TRY TO FORCE ME TO JOIN THEM......BUT I STILL NOT LETTING ALL OF YOU TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIVES JUST FOR ME......" I SAID DULLY AND SAD.THEN EDWARD GRABBED NESSIE AND PLACE ON THE LAP OF HER GRANDMA ESME.THEN EDWARD GRABBED MY HAND. I KNOW WE NEEDED TO DISCUSS THIS.BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. DO I NEED TO LIE TO HIM. I SIGHED,WHILE HE DRAGGED ME UP TO HIS OLD ROOM.

"EDWARD.....I.......I....I CAN'T BEAR TO LOOK AT OUR FAMILY FIGHTING TILL DEATH JUST TO SAVE ME......I....I JUST CAN'.IF I WERE HUMAN I WOULD CRY AND FILL UP A BUCKET." I SAID.THEN EDWARD SIGHED AND ROLLED HIS EYES.

"BELLA,THERE IS NOTHING GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU.WE WILL BE ALRIGHT. MAYBE THEY WILL NOT FIGHT US.MAYBE THEY JUST GONNA CONVINCE YOU TO JOIN THEM.LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN.SO THERE'S NO REASON FOR FEAR,REMEMBER WE ARE CULLEN'S.NEVER LOSE HOPE,LOVE.WE WILL BE HERE ALWAYS."EDWARD SAID VELVETY THAT HELP ME BE CALM.

"I KNOW.THANKS EDWARD.I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU. I LOVE YOU.I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU."I SAID.

"AS I LOVE YOU.AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU."EDWARD SAID.AND HE KISSED ME TENDERLY.

"LET'S HEAD BACK TO ALICE'S ROOM." I SAID WHILE I SARCASTICALLY GRABBED EDWARD'S HAND,BEFORE HE DRAGGED ME.THEN AFTER WE MADE IT TO ALICE'S ROOM,EVERYONE WAS HAPPY.NO WORRY FACES AGONY ON THEIR FACES.I WAS CONFUSED THEN I LOOK AT EDWARD THEN HE CHUCKLED.

"ALICE SAW A VISION ABOUT THE VOLTURI THEY WILL NOT COME HERE AFTER ALL.IT WAS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING....BUT THEY WILL STILL HUNT DOWN THAT REBECCA."HE SAID DISGUSTED ABOUT THE NAME REBECCA.

"OH" WAS ALL I CAN SAY.

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY WERE LAUGHING NOW BELLS?"JACOB SAID.I NODDED.

"WE'RE LAUGHING BECAUSE EMMETT TRIP INTO A POOL OF MUD AND SPROUT IT ALL OF YOUR BODY.IS THAT TRUE?"JACOB CHUCKLED.

Views: 181

Replies to This Discussion

its good :) cont ...
Please continue. I dont know that Rebecca yet. I thought that Rebecca is Jacob's sister.
well yeah but.....i turn her into a vampire...because her name sooths better as a vampire than a werewolf.....

THE CONTINUATION......

I PLAN TO GO TO THE SHORTCUT I PLANNED BEFORE THIS.I GOT TO THE WOODS,PASSED BY OUR COTTAGE AND SUDDENLY I WAS RUNNING IN THE LAKE WHICH I FORGOT TO JUMP,BUT BECAUSE I'M SUPER FAST I DIDN'T SINK INTO THE WATER.THEN I MADE IT TO THE CULLEN'S HOUSE.THEN SUDDENLY I HEARD A GIGGLING SOUND.THEN RENESMEE JUMP OVER THE BUSHES AND ALICE CAME THIRD PLACE AND JAKE TRIP OVER THE BUSH.RENESMEE GIGGLED AND I LAUGHED.ROAR OF LAUGHTER TAKE OVER ME.THEN SOMEBODY TAP MY ARM.I TURN AROUND BUT,STILL SMILING.IT'S EDWARD.WOW HE'S EARLY.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?"I ASKED STILL LAUGHING.JAKE TRANSFORM TO HIS HUMAN FORM.THEN HE DIDN'T REALIZED THAT HE HASN'T HAD CLOSED.I COVERED QUICKLY NESSIE'S EYES AND ALICE MOUTH FELL OPEN.EDWARD CHUCKLED AND GRAB SOME CLOTHES IN THE BUSHES.

"EW! JAKE!!! WOULD IT KILL YOU TO PUT SOME CLOTHERS ON?"I ASKED.HE JUST STARED AT ME CONFUSED.I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE.I LOOK AWAY.

"WHAT?"JAKE ASKED.NESSIE'S HAND WAS SHAKING FROM LAUGHTER.

"DOGS REALLY DON'T LIKE PUTTING ON CLOTHES."EDWARD SAID.EDWARD THROW THE CLOTHES AT JACOB'S FACE.JAKE'S FACE BECOMES RED.

"OH!SORRY!"HE RUN TO THE BUSHES AND PUT SOME CLOTHE4S ON.I FREED NESSIE'S EYES.HE RAN TOWARD EDWARD.EDWARD LIFT HIM UP.HE TWIRL NESSIE AND HE WAS CHUCKLING.I SIGHED.I REALLY WAS HAPPY WHEN THEY DO THAT.IT'S LIKE MY DAY ALWAYS GLOOMS OR BEING LIGHTEN OR HAVE A REASON FOR ME TO LIVE AS LONG AS WE ALL SHALL LIVE.

"OKAY,I'M DONE."AGAIN.HE TRIPS IN THE BUSH.HE STAND UP FAST.I LAUGHED AGAIN.

"JAKE,YOU'RE CLUMSIER THAN ME! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU JAKE?DID YOU GET A LOT OF SLEEP LAST NIGHT?"I ASKED.

"IT'S OKAY.I REALLY LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS MORE THAN SLEEP IN THE BED ALL NIGHT."HE SAID WHILE HE WALKS TOWARDS ALICE.ALICE GAVE JACOB A DUBIOUS LOOK.SHE WRINKLED HER NOSE AND LOOK AT EDWARD.I LOOK AT EDWARD'S EXPRESSION.HE SMILED AND NODDED.I LOOK AT HIM.

"DID I SAY SOMETHING?"JACOB ASKED

I TURN TO HIM.

"OF COURSE NOT.HE JUST,YOU KNOW,STILL DOESN'T LIKES YOUR SMELL."I SAID SINCERELY SORRY.

"IT'S OKAY."HE SAID.EDWARD PUT NESSIE DOWN.NESSIE RAN TOWARD JACOB.JACOB CARRIED HER INSIDE THE HOUSE.EDWARD TOOK MY HAND.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT ALICE?"I ASKED.

"DON'T WORRY,LOVE.EVERYTHING'S FINE."HE SAID.I SIGHED AND NODDED.WE WALKED TOWARD THE HOUSE

6 MONTHS LATER.......

"MOMMY! COME HER!"NESSIE CALLED ME.I GOT TO HER ROOM AS FAST AS I CAN.I WAS SHOCKED!

"NESSIE.....YOU'VE......YOU'VED FULLY GROWN!"I SAID HAPPILY AND SURPRISE.

"I NEED TO TELL YOUR DAD ABOUT THIS."I SAID TO HER.I DIALLED THE NUMBER FROM MY CELLPHONE.

"HELLO?EDWARD ANSWER JUST BY THE FIRST RING.

"EDWARD,IT'S ME BELLA.YOU HAVE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENDE TO YOUR DAUGHTER.NOW!"I SAID QUICKLY.

"RELAX.LOVE.CARLISLE AND I WILL BE THERE IN 10 MINUTES.JUST RELAX.EVERYTHING'S OKAY."HE SAID

"OKAY.HURRY BACK."THEN THE PHONE WENT DEAD.I GOT TO THINK OF SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO.MAYBE I'LL JUST OREDER SOME FOOD.YAH.I'LL THINK I'LL DO THAT.THAT'S THE BEST THING I WILL DO.

"HELLO?I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER A PIZZA.THIN CRUST,PEPPERONI."

"IS THAT ALL MA'AM?"

"YES THAT'S ALL."

"THE FOOD WILL BE DELIVER IN 30 MINUTES."

"OKAY THANKS."

"NESSIE!!!"I CALLED.

"YAH MOM?"

ARE YOU OK THERE,HONEY?I ORDERED SOME PIZZA."I SAID

"THAT'S GREAT MOM.THANKS."

"YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANNA GO DOWN?"

"I'M OKAY HERE."SHE SAID.

EDWARD'S P.O.V.

I GOT TO TELL CARLISLE ABOUT THIS.

"CARLISLE! I THINK RENESMEE HAS FULLY GROWN."I CALLED

"I KNOW EDWARD.ALICE CALLED ME RIGHT AFTER BELLA CALLED YOU.IT'S GONNA BE FINE,EDWARD.EVERYTHING'S FINE.CALM DOWN,SON."HE SAID

"LET'S GO HOME.BELLA WILL BE WAITING FOR US AND NESSIE TOO."I SAID QUICKLY

wow keep up the good work and keep me posted cant wait to see how it ends

THE CONTINUATION:

NESSIE'S P.O.V.

WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME? I ASKED MYSELF. I NEED MY JACOB.I DIALLED THE NUMBER AND IT RANG.

"HELLO?"HE ANSWERED.

"JACOB,IT'S ME NESSIE. YOU NEED TO COME HERE. YOU HAVE TO SEE WHAT I BECOME NOW." I SAID FAST.I'M REALLY FREAKING OUT.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NESSIE?"

"I MEAN, I THINK I'VE.....I'VE......I'VE FULLY GROWN"I SAID NOW IN A LOW COOL VOICE.

"OKAY. I'LL BE THERE IN 5 MINUTES." HE SAID.THEN THE CONNECTION WENT DEAD.

BELLA'S P.O.V.

GOD DAMN IT! WHERE  THE HELL IS EDWARD AND CARLISLE? I THOUGHT TO MYSELF.I BIT MY LIP.THEN THEY'VE ARRIVED.

"C'MON SHE'S UPSTAIRS." I SAID PANICKING.THEN EDWARD HUG ME AND WHISPERED IN MY EAR.

"BELLA,LOVE. CALM DOWN. EVERY THINGS OKAY. OUR DAUGHTER IS FINE. AND----" SOMETHING CUT HIM OFF.

"WHAT? WHAT IS IT?" I ASKED.

"JACOB'S UPSTAIRS AND PLANNING TO TAKE NESSIE SO HE CAN....." HE STOPPED EXPLAINING IT TO ME AND LOOK AT ME.

"CAN WHAT EDWARD? SPIT IT OUT!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!" I AM FURIOUSLY MAD RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. I DASHED TO RENESMEE'S ROOM. WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR. SHE WASN'T THERE.I LOOK AT THE OPENED WINDOW. JACOB TOOK HER WITHOUT TELLING ME OR US. HOW COULD HE? I THOUGHT WE EXPLAINED THE RULES TO HIM VERY CLEARLY."JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I SCREAMED AS LOUD AS IT GOES.THEN EDWARD WAS AT MY SIDE.

"I'M SORRY EDWARD IF I GOT MAD AT YOU....IT'S JUST......" I TOLD HIM WHILE I STARED AT WINDOW.

"DON'T WORRY.LOVE.EVERYTHINGS ALRIGHT.EVERYTHINGS FINE."HE SAID COMFORTING ME.I TURN AROUND AND GAVE HIM A DUBIOUS LOOK.

"ALRIGHT?!??!!!? WHAT'S ALRIGHT ABOUT JACOB TAKING OUR DAUGHTER AT THIS TIME AND WITHOUT TELLING US?!!!!!??? HA??!!??? WHAT'S ALRIGHT ABOUT THAT???!!?!??!?!?" I SAID.HE JUST STARED AT ME WITH SADNESS IN HIS EYES. I CAN'T BEAR THIS ANYMORE! I CAN'T BEAR LOOKING S HURT BECAUSE OF WHAT I SAID.I SHOUT AT MY HUSBAND.I'VE BEEN NOT A GOOD MOTHER TO NESSIE.I'VE BEEN NO GOOD THIS DAYS.I'VE BEEN BAD TO EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE.UGH! I'M SUCH A JERK!!!

"SOMETHINGS BEEN UPTO THIS LAST FEW DAYS...DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS? I PROMISE I WON'T FREAK OUT,PLS EDWARD JUST TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?

TO BE CONTINUED........

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

luv it ... update soon
pls im begging.just kidding.pls e-mail me when you've finish a part again.ilovethis,you're genius :)
thank yu...sure i'll email yu......but for sure i think i can upload some stories if i'm not busy anymore...i promise i'll try to write some more....it's just a hectic day for me everyday....even it is summer i can't think straight...i don't know why or how....i guess i lost my creativity in terms of writing stories......don't worry i promise.....maybe tomorrow i can email yu about the story again.....

♥THE CONTINUATION♥

BELLA'S P.O.V.

"BELLA,LOVE. NESSIE IS ALL RIGHT. SHE IS A GROWN UP NOW EVEN THOUGH HER TRANSFORMATION HAPPENS JUST NOW. STILL,SHE KNOWS THE THINGS WHAT IS RIGHT FROM WRONG. SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS TO DO BUT WE WILL MAKE SURE THAT. IS IS SAFE. THAT'S WHAT PARENTS ALWAYS DO. JUST RELAX....." HE SAID,LIKE GIVING EM A CLUE OR SOMETHING FOR EVERY WORD HE SAID TO ME.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" I ASKED RAISING MY EYEBROWS.

"LOVE...JACOB IS PLANNING TO PROPOSE TO NESSIE THIS VERY INSTANT." HE TOLD ME SLOWLY BUT SURELY THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND EVERY WORD HE TOLD ME. I WAS SHOCKED. I FELL ON MY KNEES.THEN I FELT SOMETHING WATERY IN MY FACE. EDWARD SAW IT AND TOUCH IT AND HE KNEW FOR A SECOND THAT IT WAS A TEARDROP. VAMPIRES CAN'T CRY OR PRODUCE ANY TEARDROP. THAT'S WHAT EDWARD TOLD ME. IS HE WRONG? BUT......WAIT A MINUTE. WHAT AM I DOING???!?!!? I HAVE TO STOP MY DAUGHTER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. I QUICKLY STAND UP AND RAN. BUT,EDWARD CAUGHT ME BEFORE I CAN EVEN OPEN THE DOOR.

"LET GO OFF ME EDWARD! WE'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT THIS LATER! WHERE ARE THEY EDWARD?! WHERE?!!?!! TELL ME??!!??!" I EXCLAIMED.

"NO! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF BELLA! I CAN READ NESSIE'S MIND REMEMBER? AND ALICE ALREADY TOLD ME THAT WHEN JAKE PROPOSE TO HER NESSIE WILL SAY 'NO' TO JACOB FOR NOW." I REALIZE FROM EDWARD;S EYES THAT HE'S BEEN HURT BY MY REACTION. I REALIZED THAT I'VE SHOUTED ON HIM AND MAKE HIM SUFFER BUADLY BECAUSE OF MY ACTIONS.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?" I ASKED CAREFULLY AND GENTLY SO ICAN HURT HIS FEELINGS AGAIN.

"YOU NEVER ASK FOR IT AND BESIDES ALICE ALREADY SAW YOU ACTING THIS WAY. I HAVE TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO COME YOU DOWN. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU LIKE THIS BEFORE. I'VE SEEN YOU BEEN HURT,BUT,THIS TIME,YOUR HURTING YOURSELF." HE SAID DISSAPROVINGLY.

"IM SO.....SO....SO....SORRY EDWARD IT'S ALL MY F-"

"IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT. YOUR RIGHT I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THIS HAPPEN. IM TRULY SORRY." HE SAID IN A MELLOW VOICE.

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR FORGIVESS? I SHOULD ASK FOR FORGIVENESS. YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD SAY SORRY. PLEASE SAY YOU FORGIVE ME. 'CAUSE I CAN'T BEAR TO LOOK AT YOU BEEN HURT AND THE REASON FOR THE PAIN IS ME. IM REALLY REALLY AM SORRY EDWARD."I SAID.I FROWNED AND LOOK DOWN. HE PULLED MY CHIN UP AND KISS ME TENDERLY.

"OFCOURSE. AND WE'LL WORK NOT JUST A TEAM BUT AS A FAMILY. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING." HE SAID. I GAVE HIM A SWEET PARENTAL KISS.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

DEAR READERS,

IM SO SORRY IF ITS SHORT.I PROMISE I'LL POST THE CONTINUATION PART.THANKS FOR BELIEVING AND ME AND LIKING MY STORIES....

♥LOVE,PAMELA♥EDWARDCULLEN♥

nice! :))

thx........by tommorrow i think i can post the next chapter or part og the story......pls do tell me if my grammar in english is bad and the spelling.......it's very hard for me to speak in english....hehhehehehe....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service