ROSALIE HALE

JASPER HALE

EMMETT CULLEN

ESME CULLEN

MENTIONED NAME(S):

RENEE

CHARLIE

APPEARED NAME(S):

REBECCA (NEWBORN VAMPIRE WHO WILL FALL IN LOVE TO EDWARD)

THE STORY BEGINS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ♥♥♥

♥BELLA'S P.O.V♥

AFTER EDWARD AND I PRACTICE ABOUT THE RECENT "TOUCHED ME-READ GAME"I TOLD HIM THAT WE SHOULD STOP IT FOR A MEANWHILE.SO WE CAN THINK BETTER THINGS TO DO BESIDE THAT. WE PRACTICE THAT FOR ALMOST HALF-A-YEAR.

MORNING COMES. . . . . .

WE GOT TO THE CULLEN'S HOUSE AN AN INSTANT.

"HEY,BELLS!"EMMETT GREETED ME.

"HEY,EM!" I SAID TO HIM WHILE I GIGGLED AND HE SNARLED ON ME THEN EDWARD CHUCKLED BEHIND MY BACK.HE DOESN'T WANT ANYONE TO CALL HIM IN THAT NICKNAME.I WAS HOLDING RENESSME WHILE SHE PLAYS WITH MY HAIR AND HER LOCKET AT THE SAME TIME. SUDDENLY,ALICE SHOUTED ABOUT SOMETHING.WE HURRIEDLY GOT TO HER ROOM IN A SEC. THEN SHE TOOK NESSIE AWAYS FORM ME AND GIVE IT TO EDWARD,WHO WAS AS SHOCKED AS I AM,BUT WITH NO QUESTIONS AGONY IN HIS FACE.THEN,AFTER ALICE DID THAT,SHE GRIPPED MY ARMS AND WHISPERED IN MY EAR.

"THE VOLTURI WILL COME HERE AGAIN......"SHE SAID.

"BUT WHY?" I ASKED"WE DID NOTHING WRONG FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS,SINCE THEY VISITED US" I CONTINUED.

"I DON'T KNOW"SHE SAID"BUT I CAN SEE WHAT THEY ARE PLANNING TO DO.IT'S NOT ABOUT RENESMEE THIS TIME....I THINK IT'S ABOUT A GIRL.....NAMED........REBECCA....."SHE CONTINUED.

"WHY ARE THEY LOOKING FOR HER AND BELLA?"EDWARD ASKED.THEN THEY LOOK AT EACH OTHER FOR A MINUTE.THEN EDWARD LOOK AT HIS HANDS THEN ME....AND FOR A SECOND I KNOW THE ANSWER......

"MY....MY......MY POWER?" I ASKED.

"YES"THEY BOTH SAID TO ME....THEN I FALL DOWN ON MY KNEES.IF I WERE HUMAN I WOULD CRY,I THOUGHT TO MYSELF.THEN,EDWARD WAS BESIDE ME RUBBING MY ARMS WHILE NESSIE HUGGED ME.SHE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.SO SHE TOUCHED MY CHEEKS AND QUESTION ME BY COMMUNICATION IN OUR HEADS.

"WHAT WILL THEY DO TO YOU MOMMY?" SHE ASKED

"THEY GONNA TRY TO FORCE ME TO JOIN THEM......BUT I STILL NOT LETTING ALL OF YOU TO SACRIFICE YOUR LIVES JUST FOR ME......" I SAID DULLY AND SAD.THEN EDWARD GRABBED NESSIE AND PLACE ON THE LAP OF HER GRANDMA ESME.THEN EDWARD GRABBED MY HAND. I KNOW WE NEEDED TO DISCUSS THIS.BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. DO I NEED TO LIE TO HIM. I SIGHED,WHILE HE DRAGGED ME UP TO HIS OLD ROOM.

"EDWARD.....I.......I....I CAN'T BEAR TO LOOK AT OUR FAMILY FIGHTING TILL DEATH JUST TO SAVE ME......I....I JUST CAN'.IF I WERE HUMAN I WOULD CRY AND FILL UP A BUCKET." I SAID.THEN EDWARD SIGHED AND ROLLED HIS EYES.

"BELLA,THERE IS NOTHING GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU.WE WILL BE ALRIGHT. MAYBE THEY WILL NOT FIGHT US.MAYBE THEY JUST GONNA CONVINCE YOU TO JOIN THEM.LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN.SO THERE'S NO REASON FOR FEAR,REMEMBER WE ARE CULLEN'S.NEVER LOSE HOPE,LOVE.WE WILL BE HERE ALWAYS."EDWARD SAID VELVETY THAT HELP ME BE CALM.

"I KNOW.THANKS EDWARD.I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU. I LOVE YOU.I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU."I SAID.

"AS I LOVE YOU.AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU."EDWARD SAID.AND HE KISSED ME TENDERLY.

"LET'S HEAD BACK TO ALICE'S ROOM." I SAID WHILE I SARCASTICALLY GRABBED EDWARD'S HAND,BEFORE HE DRAGGED ME.THEN AFTER WE MADE IT TO ALICE'S ROOM,EVERYONE WAS HAPPY.NO WORRY FACES AGONY ON THEIR FACES.I WAS CONFUSED THEN I LOOK AT EDWARD THEN HE CHUCKLED.

"ALICE SAW A VISION ABOUT THE VOLTURI THEY WILL NOT COME HERE AFTER ALL.IT WAS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING....BUT THEY WILL STILL HUNT DOWN THAT REBECCA."HE SAID DISGUSTED ABOUT THE NAME REBECCA.

"OH" WAS ALL I CAN SAY.

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY WERE LAUGHING NOW BELLS?"JACOB SAID.I NODDED.

"WE'RE LAUGHING BECAUSE EMMETT TRIP INTO A POOL OF MUD AND SPROUT IT ALL OF YOUR BODY.IS THAT TRUE?"JACOB CHUCKLED.

Views: 181

Replies to This Discussion

i dont just like ur storys i love ur storys and what is ur power

when will u going to post the next chapter?

ill try tomorrow.....i think......i think i got writer's block if u can say that...that's why i can post the next chapter immediately....ill try today but it will be short...sorry hope u like it

THE CONTINUATION...

NESSIE'S P.O.V

"JAKE,WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME? MOM WILL BE MAD AT US ESPECIALLY ME IF SHE KNOW I'M NOT IN THE HOUSE." I EXPLAINED.

"IT'S ALRIGHT NESSIE. I'M JUST GONNA ASK YOU ABOUT SOMETHING, NOW THAT YOU HAVE FULLY GROWN YOURSELF." HE SAID.

"SURE,JAKE WHAT IS IT?" I ASKED.

"RENESMEE CARLIE CULLEN. WILL YOU MARRY ME?" JACOB ASKED WHILE HE GET A LITTLE BOX FROM HIS POCKET AND OPEN IT WITH SHAKY HANDS. I KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FROM WRONG. I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS. I HAVE TO SAY NO. I HOPE HE UNDERSTAND. HE IS STILL WAITING FOR MY ANSWER. HE IS STILL IN THE PROPOSAL POSITION.

"UM,WOW,THIS IS UNEXPECTED......ERR......JAKE.......I GOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING....I....." I INHALED AND EXHALED."I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS JAKE, BUT.......I'M SORRY JAKE....IM STILL NOT READY. MAYBE YOU CAN ASK ME AGAIN WHEN I'M READY." I SAID WHILE I KISSED JACOB'S FOREHEAD.

"THAT'S OKAY. ALICE ALREADY TOLD ME THIS. LET'S HEAD HOME. I'M HUNGRY." HE LAUGHED. A SHAKY KIND OF LAUGH.

"I'M HUNGRY TOO. OH YEAH, I REMEMBER. MY MOM ORDERED PIZZA. C'MON!" I SAID WHILE I GRABBED HIS HANDS. WE WERE RUNNING LIKE A PRO. THEN WE MADE IT.

"MOM? DAD? WE'RE HOME!" I CALLED THEM.

BELLA'S P.O.V

"EDWARD, THEY'RE HOME. WERE HERE HONEY!" I CALLED THEM.

"HI MOM, HI DAD. WHERE'S THE FOOD. WE'RE STARVING."NESSIE SAID.

"THERE IN THE KITCHEN HONEY. OH AND NESSIE, WE'RE GONNA TALK LATER,'KAY?" I SAID.

"SURE MOM. C'MON JAKE, LET'S EAT!" NESSIE GRABBED JACOB'S HAND. JACOB'S FACE SEEMS HAPPY AND PLEASANT TO ME. WHAT DID NESSIE SAID TO JACOB?

"EDWARD. TELL ME THE TRUTH. WHAT DI RENEMEE TOLD JACOB?" I ASKED.

"BELLA, LOVE. YOU KNOW THAT I'M A GOOD LIAR AND I PROMISE TO YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH. WHY CAN'T YOU BELIEVE ME.? RENESMEE TOLD JACOB 'NO' FOR NOW LIKE WHAT I SAID AND WHAT ALICE TOLD ME. I KNOW YOU'RE CURIOUS WHY JACOB'S FACE IS HAPPY,'CAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HE STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO PROPOSE TO NESSIE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, BECAUSE NESSIE GAVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?" EDWARD ASKED. HE IS REALLY DISSAPOINTED.

"YES SIR!" I ANSWERED SARCASTICALLY. I KISSED HIM TENDERLY.

DEAR FELLOW READERS,

I'M TRULY AM REALLY SORRY THAT YOU ARE READING AND EXPERIENCING LIKE THIS. MY SCHEDULE OF CLASSES IS REALLY REALLY IN A BAD SCHEDULE SO PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND....IM REALLY REALLY SORRY...I'LL TRY TO POST FURTHER UPDATES THX...

♥PAMELA♥EDWARD CULLEN♥

its ok edward becue i love u

what? ahahhaa

.nice update.

thx

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service