The Twilight Saga

Does anyone know if Stephanie is going to continue the saga for sure? or is it all just here say? I am really curious and would really like her to keep going with it, even if its not in Bellas point of view. I heard she wasnt going to finish Midnight Sun, and thats too bad because that was good to. But thats not the next one even if she does finish it. That one is the same as Twilight except in Edwards view. Which is good. but it brings you all the way back to the beginning so thats not the next one. I really want to see what happens...and if Renesemee and Jacob end up together or if she goes with the Nomad boy. She left alot open for wondering so that makes me think there will be more!! I soooo hope sooo!! I did hear in an interview she was thinking about continuing but from another character. She was going to tell what happens to Leah and all the others! ugh i cant wait!! i really hope she keeps going. Im sure people will contine to buy them as long as she wrote them forever and ever!!!! anyways, i know i have been rambling on, I was just trying to find out if anyone knew any real information. I mean like other than tabloid or here say. lol

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know if she is continuing the saga but I do know that she is finishing midnight sun just don't know when she is finishing it.
I don't know if she is continuing the saga but I do know that she is finishing midnight sun just don't know when she is finishing it.
i hope
I have no idea, but I do want to see the same things you do! XD
she will be doing 2 more books the phenomenen and full moon
how do you know?
not being mean, just wondering
Oh good! How did you know that!?? Just curious! Lol I'm so excited!
I really hope she'll continue the saga, but she doesn't really have anything to work with. Well, except the whole Jacob and Renesmee thing. Maybe she'll write their story.
I know finally Edward can read her mind and then the book ends its like uhhh!!! I got so mad I want it to go on and as 4 midnight sun i dont think its going to happen I would love for it to but as you said its just Twilight in Edwards point of view I would rather have an extention to the series and then Midnight Sun

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service