The Twilight Saga

The Unexpected & Unfortunate, a story where nothing will be the same...

Characters Main:

Bella Swan – strong, loving, truthsworsthy, passionate & caring; she follows her heart.

Jacob Black- (werewolf) Quileute, Bella’s best friend & boyfriend. Impulsive, loving & warmhearted.

Edward Masen- Mysterious, loving, sincere, passionate. He is hunted by a secret.               

~Character names & main story lines by Stephenie Meyer

~This story follows some events from new moon book adapted, to my convenience for the story.

~Since I love soap operas I used some things I’ve seen in all of the ones I've seen in my life; and mix them on this story.

~Some quotes from the other twilight saga books.

~But still is another original, it has vampires, wolves, humans and a series of unfortunate events.

Secondary:    

*Edward’s family 

Antagonists:

*All members of the Quileute reservation: (Jacob’s family, tribe & friends)

*The pack: (werewolves also members of the Quileute reservation)

*The volturi's & Guard(Enemies, vampires)

Added characters:

• Diana(Bella's real mom-vampire)
  • Erica Masen(Edward's little sister)
  • Summer Call( Embry Call's cousin-Jacob's future Imprint)

*synopsis*

Bella is Charlie’s first marriage daughter, her mother Diana leaves them after Bella is born. Charlie then meets Renée who falls in love with the little baby and offers her help to Charlie; she becomes her babysitter. Then she marries Charlie, but dies when Bella is 8. Bella’s best friend is Jacob Black, they grew up together, and started dating when they where 14 years old...

Bella’s aunt Grace comes to visit from Italy, that arrival unfolds a series of old secrets. But she is not the only newcomer, the Cullen family moves to forks with an added member that will turn Bella’s world around.

preface:

I had it all, my dad, my boyfriend & friends. Suddenly in just a heartbeat my entire life changed, I was confused, hurt and torn by the ones I loved, while one tried to heal me, the other left; I had to decide which way take.

It was a nightmare, I wanted it to end. I wished to be happy again, to do so I had to make a choice so; I’ll balance my options, would see what’s right to make this pain stop forever…

Chapter one:

First day of summer:

It was the first day of summer and I was headed to la push, the Quileute Indian reservation where my boyfriend Jacob black lives with the rest of his tribe. Jacob and I have been together for 4 years I loved him with all my heart he is my first and only love…

“My Bella” Jake welcomed me.

“My love” I responded kissing him.

“Are you ready for some fun” he asked me smiling.

“Hell yes, where is the others?”  I asked back.

“They are waiting for you inside; umm… bells can some of them ride with you in the back of your truck?” Jake asked me with his pleading look.

“Yes of course love, tell Embry, Quil, and Seth that they can come and ride with me. I said closing the door and turning the engine back on.

They hopped in the back while Leah, Seth’s older sister rode in the front with me on the passenger’s side. Jacob was behind me on his dad truck with Paul, Jared, and Sam the oldest of the Quileute boys, we arrived at the cliff where we spent most of our free time on the rarely sunny days here in forks.

“Come on guys is time” Sam said jumping first.

I took off my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt, I took off my shoes and sweat pants, under them I was wearing swimming shorts with the tank top that was under my shirt. Quil and Embry jumped next while Jared jumped with Leah and Seth were right behind them. Jacob and I where the last one’s Jake held my hand; we gave two back steps, raced forward and jumped…

It was the best feeling ever the wind in my body and the tickles in my stomach, and jakes firm grip on my hand the water was cold as ever but the adrenaline rush is the best feeling ever.

“That was great I want to go again” I exclaimed

“Ok let’s go babe” Jacob said

“No, let me go alone please” I begged

“Ok go I will be waiting for you down here beautiful” he said with his beautiful huge grin I loved.

I went up to the end of the first cliff, I held my breath and jumped gracefully, this time the rush was better I landed in the water again.

“Beautiful jump Bella” Sam said

“But let me show you how is done by a pro” he also said going to the cliff end and doing a back flip in mid-air, he landed in the water without a scratch. The other guys imitated him while Leah and I waited for them in the water.

The hours passed quickly when you are having fun ,by the time we noticed I was lunch time ,we headed back and went to Emily young’s Sam fiancée’s house.

Emily was beautiful even thought when on the right side of her face and whole body she has this huge bear scars. She was attacked by one, about a year or so by now.

We entered the kitchen and Leah and I helped while the guys ate like pigs as usual.

“Well Bella, do you know what school you are going after next year?” Emily asked me.

“Well… actually no I hadn’t thought about that yet, come on is the first day of summer! I have 365 more days to think about that” I responded her.

“Yeah you are right Bella” Leah added.

After we all ate we played some soccer, I was captain of my team and my team mates where Quil, Embry and Seth.Sam was the captain of his team, composed by Leah, Jacob and Paul; Jared was the referee while Emily watched.

We played two games and my team won both 5 to 3, I loved soccer! After the game we watched a movie at Jake’s house while we had dinner, I saved some for dad. When the movie ended at 8:00pm I said goodbye and went home after Jacob and I kissed till we where breathless.

“Goodnight Jake” I told him

“Night beautiful” he responded closing my door.

I arrived home and dad was there thank god I brought dinner from Jacob’s house.

“Hey dad sorry I’m late I was with Jacob and his friends” I confessed.

“Don’t worry bells I just got home” he responded.

“Well here is some dinner, I will go take a bath ok” I said on the way up to my room.

I did my night routine and I was in bed at 9:30pm today I slept early because even though I didn’t noticed it I was very tired.

One week later…

Views: 2136

Replies to This Discussion

i think that its really good and i cant wait for the next part

cool..

do ur school works definitely..

and try to update ...

we sure will wait

been waiting for the next chapter...plssssss post soon.....tnx

I LOVE it so far. ur an awesome writer!

just wondering when are you going to post the next chapter? write soon plsssssssssssssss

Hello there everyone! Here is the most awaited chapter ever! The 3rd part of chapter 60, enjoy!

Chapter 60 part C

Hearts will go on, and a love story:

*From previous chapter

“Come on Romeo, let’s go back inside” I said with a smile. “Whatever you say my fair maiden” Edward said playing along…

~

Still on Bella’s POV:

He took me to the dance floor again, and another song started It was slow. As it got louder, I recognized it and a lump formed in my throat. Edward grabbed me closer; we just were a few inches apart. The lyrics started “every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you. That is how I know you go on…” Edward spun me softly and grabbed one of my hands in his and clutched it to his chest, we continued dancing.

“Edward, do you think that my heart will go on? That I’ll be able to move on with my life and do so without Jacob? That I’ll be able to continue living everyday…that the pain will go away? You think that I’ll be happy again?” I asked him, he smiled. “Of course Bella, I know you will because I’m going to be there to help you go on with your life” he reassured with a smile.

“It’s easy to say Edward, but not to do, believe me I tried” I said, “humor me Bella. I know what I’m getting myself into, I know is going to be hard but I’m not going to give up that easily!” he told me with amusement.

“Yeah, yeah” I joked.

“I’m serious Bella” he said, “I know” I replied. The song ended, everyone clapped Edward and I decided to rest and mingle; my feet were hurting, as we went to the table we noticed that jasper and Alice were not there. Rosalie at the bathroom and Emmett was goofing with Mike and some guys from the basketball team.

Alice’s POV:

“Alice, can you follow me outside? I need to talk to you” jasper said. “Sure” I said and followed him, he had been acting weird all night I wondered what was wrong. “Is everything okay?” I asked him, “Yes Alice, don’t worry. I just wanted to talk with you privately.”

I was still unsure; we walked to the cafeteria and sat at the table we seat at lunchtime. Jasper looked at me, gave a deep breath before speaking and caught me off guard. “Alice, I can’t stand this anymore” he said, “what?” I asked him.

“This is killing me Alice!” jasper exclaimed I was confused, what could he be talking about? “Jazzy, I don’t understand…what are you talking about?” he sighed deeply, like composing himself; he seated closer to me and took my hands between his he was shaking a little. “Jasper is you okay?” I told him, “Yes Alice I’m fine, I’m just nervous because I don’t know how you’re going to react when I say what I have to say…” he told me angst on his tone. “Say it jasper, I’m sure is not that bad” I encouraged him; he inhaled deeply and looked straight into my eyes.

“Mary Alice Cullen Platt… I can’t stay away from you anymore! I’m tired of this game we have…” he said

“Game? You think this is a game!” I exclaimed, “No Alice I never meant that. I like you” he responded, I raised my eyes to him in disbelief. “You like me? That’s all you wanted to say!” I replied standing up, he was going to say something but I stopped him. “No, jasper don’t” I said, “can't you see how I feel about you? All these years I’ve been showing you that but you rejected me jasper, every single time” I cried.

“Why are you so blind? Why can’t you see that…that…” I couldn’t go on, I wasn’t going to make a fool of myself, I erupted on sobs I felt jaspers hands on my shoulders. “That you what Alice? Please tell me” he begged, I turned around and said what I’ve been dying to say for so long, his sincere eyes gave me the courage I needed “I love you jasper” I whispered, he sighed and looked at me he caressed my face and wiped my tears. “I love you too Alice” he said, I stared onto his eyes, they never lied he was saying the truth; “since when?” I asked after a few minutes of silence.

“since the day you turned 16” he said, “well actually since the first moment I saw you…but at your 16th birthday I saw you as the woman you are now, the woman I want for me” jasper said caressing my cheek gently.

“Do you remember that party we went after I turned 16?” I asked him “yeah what about it?” I giggled. “Remember the blindfold game?” I asked he nodded, “I was the one who kissed you that night” there, I had admitted my best kept secret, no one knew that not even mom. That had been my first kiss, jasper looked perplexed; after a few minutes he smiled and asked me the question I so longed to hear.

“Alice, would you be my girlfriend?”

I answered immediately, “of course jasper. It’s about time” I said and hugged him, after the hug he took my face in his hands “I love you” he said, “me too, jazzy with all my heart” I replied. He nodded and slowly pressed his lips to mine, my heart nearly stopped…jasper was kissing me, finally. I melted into the kiss; I kissed him back with all I got. Since he was taller he scooped me up in his arms, my feet didn’t touch the ground for a while; we kissed until we were breathless.

“That’s how our first kiss should have been” he said sweetly. “I agree” I told him.

We went back to the party, as we approached a song I love started playing, Love story-from Taylor Swift. Come on baby let’s dance” I squealed to jasper, he smiled and led me to the dance floor, but I was going to dance with a twist I was going to dance it like Taylor does on the video, but for that I needed more people so I waved to Rose and Emmett to join me. They brought Mike and Linda from the cheerleading squad. Edward and Bella followed a few seconds after “okay guys, we are going to dance this like the video” I told everyone, Bella looked confused. “Just follow Alice” I heard Edward say to her, she went to stand beside me in front of Edward and we started dancing…

Edward’s POV:

I took Bella to the dance floor, I liked this song and I know why Alice likes it too. It describes her feelings for jasper perfectly. Bella didn’t know the song, “just follow Alice” I told her she nodded. When the lyrics started everyone started dancing and Bella picked up the steps very good, she was enjoying herself this made me happy. Nothing mattered more to me than Bella’s happiness, I was going to make sure that she smiled every single second of her day; I’m going to be the best friend she lost…

When the dance ended Alice and jasper kissed, I was very surprised by this…so this is why jasper was acting so weird tonight, and he was going to declare himself to Alice FINALLY!

“it's about time” I said, Bella looked at me and nodded she looked sad though; I took her hand “do you want to dance another piece or you want to go back to the table, or go outside perhaps?” I asked her. “No, let's just go back to the table” she answered.

“Okay my lady, your wish my command” Bella giggled we went back to the table and watched as the dance floor filled, she watched the dancers intently, she sighed after a few minutes “do you regret coming to the party Bella?” I asked she was looking at me now “no because even though I didn’t want to come here in the beginning, it turned out to be a good thing because I got my friends back” she said.

She was silent after that, her hands and lower lip trembling and she was blushing. “What’s wrong Bella?” I asked worried.

“Well um…is really stupid actually…” she started “what Bella? I mean what’s stupid?” I said, “Well I don’t… I mean, is just that…that” she stopped and blushed even redder than the dress she was wearing.

“What Bella, what?” I encouraged her “I missed you Edward” she said, I caressed her cheek and smiled at her “I missed you too Bella. And btw our friendship stills intact” I stated solemnly. She beamed at me; I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

In that moment our Spanish teacher got on stage, she had a card on her hand, “good evening forks high” she started the room quieted and looked at the stage. “the votes have been counted, that means that the winners for best costume are Mr. Emmett Cullen and Miss Rosalie Hale” she said, Rosalie did a happy dance and hugged Alice, Emmett spun her around and ran to the stage, Mrs. Montez gave them both a trophy and then she announced the winners for homecoming prince & princess.

“And the winners are Mr. Edward Masen and Miss Isabella Swan!” she said, there were cheers, murmurs and awkward glances to Bella. I led her to the stage and they gave us our crowns, Bella was blushing I took her off the stage by linking our forearms. I took her to dance again, she welcomed my embrace, I was going to help Bella, and I am going to win her heart…

I do not own the rights of the songs used on this chapter and I also don’t own twilight. It belongs to our beloved SM.

Songs:

My heart will go on-Titanic (Celine Dion)

Love story-Taylor Swift

Bella’s tiara:

http://www.mypartyplanner.com/common/d_images/products/00/00/56/ima...

Edward’s crown:

http://www.mypartyplanner.com/common/d_images/products/00/04/44/ima...

The trophy: http://img2.prosperent.com/images/250x250/www.shindigz.com/images/i...

Wonderful!! I loved it as always. Worth teh wait (almost). LOL Can't wait for more. You are a great writer and should post more often to be able to follow the story smoothly.
Wow Zaicha! I was waitin desperately for this update. I'm so happy to hear Bella got her friends back and especially Edward. I know he is suffering being by her side just waiting for the right time to reveal his feelings. However, everything that Bella has gone through is hard to forget and move on to a new relationship. Edward is truly a real good friend, but for how long? When is Bella going to realize Edward is practically dying for her love? Please update more and quickly we need to keep this Wonderful Story alive.

Wow...Great as always...worth the wait...hopefully it won't be long for the next update. :) love this story~

I love the Bella's Tiara & Edward's Crown.. I also love the Halloween Trophy as well.  Great job! Please another chapter quick.. Love you!
all though it took so lone...... it was worth the wait!!

Wow! Amaizing.... I love your story so far, all the waiting was worth it. Can't wait for the next chapter =)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service