The Twilight Saga

So I was messing around on Polyvore and I ended up making this;

Which then raised my question- Which Bella?

With Edward she is the serious in love teenager, the one who has to watch out for danger but who worries about everything. But with Edward, she is at her most happiest; despite the danger that lurks around the corner.

With Jacob she is free to do what she wants, not taking into consideration what might happen, she has almost nothing to worry about. But when she is with him, she misses Edward like part of her heart faulters without his presence. Yet when she is with Edward she is constantly worrying over Jacob and how he is depressed- because of her.

So, which Bella do you prefer?

I am on the fence. She is free with Jacob, no worries but the crippling pain she feels when Jake professes his love for her, and how she loves him...but not enough.

But she is happiest with Edward, she can relax with him because, he's there.

I posted this in Bella because most of us have a team (like me- Edward hardcore) but this means that we can have a variety of answer, Switzerland! :D

Tags: Bella, Edward, Jacob

Views: 243

Replies to This Discussion

So you can't prove this :)
Can't prove what?
About making Bella happy.
Well, he made her happier in New Moon. Bella said it herself.
Exactly - happier. Not happy. She still had emptiness in her heart.
True!!! VERY true! ;D
@ Elita: Very true, I just feel like Bella liked Jacob as a friend, a lot. They've had their laughs, and he helped her through depression.
In the New moon, yes. he was really nice. But during Eclipse Jacob was far from being nice or sweet.
Actually she used Jacob like drugs... she said so herself.
Well, and Edward said that Bella is like a drug to her so... :D
But there is a difference. Edward uses this term speaking about impression what he feels (first he says alcohol)  while Bella uses term "drugs" as medicament.
That's true :D He was not so nice in some parts from the book. Anyway, I think that we should close this chapter. It is obvious that our opions are different :D So, do you agree to just let others answer this question further? ;D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service