The Twilight Saga

So I was messing around on Polyvore and I ended up making this;

Which then raised my question- Which Bella?

With Edward she is the serious in love teenager, the one who has to watch out for danger but who worries about everything. But with Edward, she is at her most happiest; despite the danger that lurks around the corner.

With Jacob she is free to do what she wants, not taking into consideration what might happen, she has almost nothing to worry about. But when she is with him, she misses Edward like part of her heart faulters without his presence. Yet when she is with Edward she is constantly worrying over Jacob and how he is depressed- because of her.

So, which Bella do you prefer?

I am on the fence. She is free with Jacob, no worries but the crippling pain she feels when Jake professes his love for her, and how she loves him...but not enough.

But she is happiest with Edward, she can relax with him because, he's there.

I posted this in Bella because most of us have a team (like me- Edward hardcore) but this means that we can have a variety of answer, Switzerland! :D

Tags: Bella, Edward, Jacob

Views: 242

Replies to This Discussion

IM SWITZERLAND!!!

I'm Team Jacob, and I will admit that I do not like Edward. However, I am Switzerland on this question.

I think there are pros and cons to Bella being with Edward and pros and cons to Bella being with Jacob.

Vampire or werewolf, none is good for human girl. 

lol true :P

Love Can Overcome anyting but how about mondays-thursdays with edward and weekends with jacob so theres love and action haaahaaha please parten my dumb side but i think with edward kuz he makes her happy even throught all the dangers and shell probably kill her self and feel empty wen edward isnt there..

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service