The Twilight Saga

Personally i think Bella is better off with Edward

but what do u guys think???

Views: 160

Replies to This Discussion

edward
i think jacob but the problem is she doesnt look him that way
Edward,
Edward most definitely. She need someone is mature, who can take care of her and be rational and caring and understanding. Who respects her decisions and care about her like no one else can. Not someone who is all about fun and always live in the moment and is irresponsible and disrespectful and easily wrathed.

...so again, EDWARD ALL THE WAY!
:) totally!
Edward
agree...
EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... EDWARD!!! OF COURSE... jejeje
totally agree!!!
Edward of course. :)
i definitely believe its edward .. bcoz he is the person who has a very wide range of understanding that he's willing to let go bella if that's what best and safe for her, even though that event would kill his heart.
jacob.edwards mine!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service